HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016: Advertisement for the Post of Worker Trainee at HLL Lifecare
The HLL Lifecare posted a new update on its official website that is HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016 thereby inviting applicants to apply for the vacant post of Worker Trainee across fields that are Graduate, Diploma, and ITI for which the total number of vacancies available is 24 seats. The HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016 has also furnished information on the eligibility criteria as per which the candidates will be assessed and the selection process following which the selection for the right candidates will be made by the organization. The HLL Lifecare has also mentioned other eligibility criteria and the salary to be awarded to the selected candidates. The official website of HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016 is www.lifecarehll.com where all the latest updates along with the application form for the advertised positions are available. The final date of receipt of application form is 30th October 2016.
HLL Lifecare Vacancy Details:
The advertisement posted on its official website has furnished the posts for which the recruitment is being conducted for which the information is provided below –
|Designations||Number of Seats||Salary Structure|
|Worker Trainee ( ITI )||21||6,070/- to 12,640/- with HRA, DA, and other allowances.|
|Worker Trainee ( Graduate )||01||6,720/- to 15,320/- with HRA, DA, and other allowances.|
|Worker Trainee ( Diploma )||02||6,720/- to 15,320/- with HRA, DA, and other allowances.|
All the above posts are on the basis of Permanent recruitment.
The HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016 advertisement had enlisted the required qualifications in order to be eligible to apply for the vacant position. The candidates interested to apply for the post of Worker Trainee must have obtained at least Graduate or Diploma or ITI in any discipline can apply under their relevant post.
Following are the Post-wise required qualifications –
- Diploma –
The candidates must have secure SSLC with Diploma in Engineering as the basic prerequisite. The aspirants must have at least 02 years of experience in QA/Maintenance/Production in relevant field.
The applicants must have obtained SSLC certificate along with ITI. The aspirants must have at least 02 years of experience in QA/Maintenance/Production in relevant field.
- Degree –
The aspirants must have done B.Sc in Chemistry scoring at least 60% marks. The aspirants must have at least 02 years of experience in QA/Maintenance/Production in relevant field.
The selection commission will cross check the age of the candidates in order to verify if he/she is eligible or not and hence, the candidates must have age not exceeding 37 years as prescribed by the norms of the organization. The candidates will also get relaxation period as per their categories.
- The aspirants under OBC category will receive 03 as extension.
- The aspirants under SC and ST category will receive 05 years as extension in the upper age limit.
The Selection of the eligible candidates will be made by the selection panel constituted by the organization. The aspirants will have to go through Written Test and/or Personal Interview and the candidates scoring above the cut off scores will stand a chance to be awarded the applied position. The final decision of the selection panel will be binding.
How to Apply:
The mode of application form submission is online. The aspirants must follow the given instructions in order to submit their application before the due date.
- The very first step is to go to the URL of the organization that is www.lifecarehll.com
- Then navigate to the careers section and click on the Opportunities Link.
- The aspirants are required to use keyword “Trainee” of the post in order to search for the advertisements.
- Now click on any of the desired advertisement that is from the list of Worker Trainee ( Diploma or ITI or Degree ) and click on Apply now button.
- The aspirants will be redirected to the advertisement in a new window using which they can refer the information of the desired post and then proceed for filling the form
- Note that the aspirants must upload scanned images of all the documents if asked by the application form.
- After submission, the candidates can retrieve the hard copy of the duly filled form for future references.
- Note that the aspirants must produce all the original documents during the interview round for verification.
Important Dates :
With regards to the HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2016, following are the dates touted in the advertisement as important –
|Starting Date for submission of application form||05th October 2016|
|Last Date for application form submission||30th October 2016|
The link for official advertisement for all latest HLL Lifecare job openings: http://www.lifecarehll.com/careers