Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2017- Executives In E-1 To E-5, E-7 Grade, Fresh Management Trainees – Last Date 30th November, 2016
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) has issued an official notification for the above mentioned vacancy. Interested candidates with specified eligibility are invited to apply using only the online mode between 1st and 30th of November, 2016. The application fee also has to be paid online and candidates can download admit cards for written examination. As per the Hindustan Copper Ltd. Recruitment 2017 notification, The short listed candidates for vacancy in E-5 grade and above have to attend only the personal interview for selection. The aspirants have to make their own arrangements for written test/interview and canvassing will lead to disqualification. HCL advises the aspirants to return to the online resources for additional information, if any, regarding modifications to the employment notification. HCL offers equal opportunities to all the employment seekers.
Hindustan Copper Ltd Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per the Hindustan Copper Ltd. Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows –
|Cadre – Total Posts||Qualification||Grade||Salary||Minimum Experience ; Upper Age|
|Mining – 09||E -1 to E- 4 : Mining Bachelors
E -5 , E – 7: Mining Bachelors + Competency Certificate
|E – 1||Rs. 16400 -3%-
|2 ; 35 yrs.|
|Geology -06||PG Degree – Geology||E – 2||Rs. 20600-3%- Rs. 46500||4; 38 yrs.|
|Survey- 05||Mining/Civil Engg. BE/BTech||E – 3||Rs. 24900-3%- Rs. 50500||7; 38 yrs.|
|Concentrator – 05||Bachelors – Mineral, Metallurgy, Chemical, Material Sci.||E – 4||Rs. 29100-3%- Rs. 54500||10 ; 45 yrs.|
|Metallurgy – 12||Bachelors – Ceramic, Metallurgy, Chemical, Material Sci.||E – 5||Rs. 36600-3%- Rs. 62000||12; 45 yrs.|
|Chemical – 07||E – 7||Rs. 19500-450-Rs. 25350||18 ; 54 yrs.|
|Electrical – 18||BE/BTech – Elec./Instru. or Electronics & Telcommunication|
|Mechanical – 17||Mech./Mining Machinery – BE|
|Civil – 08||Civil/Architecture – Bachelors|
|Industrial Engineering||BE/BTech OR Graduation + PG Diploma/Degree – OR, Ind. Eng.|
|Systems – 03||BSc- Math/Stats. OR BE – CS,IT OR MCA OR PG Diploma – Operations Research OR MBA with Systems/IT|
|Research & Development – 07||BE/BTech OR BSc Chemistry + PG in M,P,C or Geology|
|Medical & Health Services – 10||MBBS OR MBBS + PG Deg./Dip.||Medical Cadre|
|Finance – 13||ICA Exam Pass, ICWA, MBA-Fin.||Grade||Salary||Minimum Experience ; Upper Age|
|Human Resource – 07||BSc/BCom/BA/Engg. + MBA or PG – Personal Mngmt. OR LLB||E – 1||Rs. 16400 -3%-
|1; 30 – 32 yrs.|
|Law – 03||BSc/BCom/BA/Engg. OR LLB||E – 2||Rs. 20600-3%- Rs. 46500||3 ; 32 – 35 yrs.|
|Corporate Social Responsibility – 02||Graduate + PG Dip./Deg. in Rural Devpt./Social Work/CSR…|
|Materials & Contracts
|BSc/BCom/BA/Engg. + MBA or PG – Material Management|
|Marketing – 03||BSc/BCom/BA/Engg. + MBA or PG – Marketing|
|Safety – 03||BE/BTech + PG – Safety Mngmt. or BE – Fire / Safety|
|Environment Management – 04||BE/BTech + PG – Env. Mngmt. OR BE – Env. Engg./Sci.|
|Total Posts – 153|
The above mentioned qualifications or equivalent degree/diploma are essential. The following additional information has been notified by HCL –
- Mining executives with 1st Class Mine Manager’s Competency Certificate are desired.
- Candidates with higher qualifications, computer proficiency and office software skills, latest professional skills, Law Degrees, Finance MBA, etc., are desired for various posts.
The maximum age limit for executive cadre in different grades are listed in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- Medical Cadre posts in E-1 grade require candidates who are 30 or 32 yrs. of age based on qualification i.e. MBBS or MBBS + PG Diploma respectively.
- Candidates with MBBS or MBBS + PG Diploma/PG Degree have to be 32 or 35 yrs. of age respectively for E-2 grade medical cadre vacancy.
The selection procedure for the executive grade vacancy is listed below –
- Aspirants seeking employment in grades E-1 to E-4 have to appear for Written Test.
- Short listed candidates from the written exam are subjected to personal interviews.
- Applications of candidates for E-5 grade or higher positions are screened.
- Short listed candidates are invited directly for personal interviews.
- HCL reserves the rights over recruitment process.
The pay scale for the executive cadre of different grades are mentioned in the above table. Further information provided here is in accordance with the rules –
- The approximate minimum and maximum annual CTC in Lakhs varies for the same job designation based on the area of work.
- Those who work in Mining receive higher CTC than the rest who work in the equivalent executive grade in non-Mining areas.
The application processing fee particulars are tabulated here as per the Hindustan Copper Ltd. Recruitment 2017 notification –
|General And OBC Candidates||Rs 1000/-|
|SC And ST Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|People With Disabilities – PWD||Nil|
|Online Payment Methods||Internet Banking/ Debit or Credit Cards – SBI Multi Option Payment System (MOPS)|
How to Apply:
Aspirants have to submit applications using the following guidelines –
- The mandatory requirement is for online applications using the company website at –
- Only one application per candidate with login ID is allowed.
- Candidates are advised to ensure eligibility criteria specified in the official notification.
- Written Tests are held simultaneously for all the posts and multiple applications are not acceptable to HCL authorities.
- Non-refundable fee is mandatory for all aspirants except people with disabilities.
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the Hindustan Copper Ltd. Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||1st November, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||30th November, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Eligibility To MT Posts||1st April, 2016|
|Reckoning Date For Eligibility To Other Posts||1st August, 2016|
The link to the official website of Hindustan Copper Ltd. is at: http://www.hindustancopper.com/
The link to official notification for online application is at: Download Notification
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 – Various Job Openings
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 recently published advertisement for the recruitment of candidates for various openings. Hindustan Copper Limited or HCL was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It produces Gold, Silver, Nickel, Selenium, and Tellurium. Hindustan Copper Limited is the integrated producer in India in a wide spectrum of activities ranging from mining, smelting, refining, continuous cast rod manufacture and benefaction. Hindustan Copper Limited ( HCl ) is a government owned corporation in central public sector under the ministry mines. Hindustan copper limited has its different units situated at different places:
- Khetri Copper Complex (KCC) is situated in Rajasthan which is 180 km from Delhi.
- Indian Copper Complex is situated at Jharkhand.
- Malanjkhand Copper Project is situated in Madhya Pradesh which is 200km from Jabalpur, and 300km from Raipur.
- Taloja Copper Project is located in Maharashtra district Raigad which is 60km Mumbai.
Hindustan Copper Limited, khetri Copper Complex provides big opportunities for young and qualified as well as eligible candidates .According to the act of 1961 engagement of the apprentice providing good facilities to the youngster as per the Act of Apprentices Act 1961 from Central Human Resources Department.
Hindustan Copper Limited recently published advertisement for vacancies and invited the candidates for various courses for the candidates which are eligible as per the given norms. The candidate must possess the required qualifications which are given in the issued advertisement. There are many trade apprentices vacancies offered by Hindustan Copper Limited. Based on the eligibility of the candidates the selection will be done. There are fixed number of seats available for different courses and their selection criteria is also given in the below given advertisement. There are many trade apprenticeship offered to the candidates that are Welder, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Turner, Fitter, Electrician. Blaster (Mines), Mate (Mines), Electronic Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), and Draughtsman (Civil).
The following advertisement contains all the information about the following courses, number of seats and its examinations. The eligible candidates who will be selected for the trade apprenticeships will be notified through SMS, E-mail, or any other official contact.
According to the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 is providing opportunities to the eligible candidates for training as apprentices in different trade as per Apprentices Act 1961.
Hindustan Copper Limited had issued different courses as per the criteria which is mentioned in the given advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Course Duration||Total No of Seats||No Of Seats
SC ST OBC UR
|Welder||1||15||2 1 3 9|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||1||02||
|Fitter||1||17||2 2 3 10|
|Electrician||1||15||2 1 3 9|
|Electronic Mechanic||1||05||– – 1 4|
|Blaster (Mines)||1||30||5 3 6 16|
|Mate (Mines)||3||10||1 1 2 6|
The advertisement issued by the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 explains the criteria for qualification. The candidate who will apply for different apprenticeship must follow the issued qualification which is as follows:
- Candidates who are interested For the courses of Welder, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanic/Civil), Turner, Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic must have the following qualification:
- The Candidate must be 10th passed.
- Candidate must be HSC passed.
- Candidate must be metric passed.Candidates who are interested for the apprenticeship of Blaster (Mines), Mate (Mines) require no qualification.
The candidates who are interested to get enrolled in trade apprenticeship have total 15 seats available. Among the total 15 seats 9 seats 9 seats belong to UR, 3 seats belong to other backward class (OBC), 2 seats belong to schedule caste (SC), and 1 seat belong to schedule tribe (ST). The trade course which is offered by Hindustan copper limited has it course duration of 1 year.
- Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanic:
The candidates who are interested to get admission in the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic apprenticeship have total 2 seats available. There are no seats available for schedule caste, schedule tribe or other backward classes, only the 2 seats which are assigned are available for UR. The course duration which is given for the course of refrigeration and air mechanic is 1 year.
- Turner :
The eligible candidates who are keen to get admission in the apprenticeship of Turner have total 3 seats available. Total 3 seats belong to only UR, there are no seats available for scheduled tribe, scheduled caste or other backward class. The course duration for the turner course is of 1 year.
- Fitter :
The candidates who are interested to get admission in the apprenticeship of Fitter have total 17 seats available. Among all the total seats 10 seats belong to UR, 3 seats belong to other backward class (OBC), 2 seats belong to schedule caste (SC), and remaining 2 seats belong to schedule tribe (ST). The course duration which is mentioned for the course of fitter is of 1 year.
- Electrician :
Candidates who want to seek admission in the apprenticeship of Electrician have total 15 seats available. Among the total number of seats 9 seats belong to UR, 3 seats belong to other backward class (OBC), 2 seats belong to schedule caste (SC) and 2 seats belong to schedule tribe (ST). The course duration mentioned for the electrician course is of 1 year.
- Blaster (mines) :
There are total 30 seats available for the candidates who are interested in Blaster
(Mines) apprenticeship. Among all the 30 seats available 16 seats belong to UR, 6 seats belong to other backward class (OBC), 5 seats belong to scheduled caste (SC), and 3 seats to belong to schedule tribe (ST). The duration for the course of Blaster (Mines) mentioned is of 2 years.
- Mate (mines) :
There are total 10 seats available for the course of Mate (Mines). There are altogether 10 seats available for the candidates who are interested to take admission in this course. Among the total seats issued, 6 seats belong to UR, 2 seats belong to other backward class (OBC), 1 seat belong to schedule caste (SC), and remaining 1 seat belong to schedule tribe (ST). The duration for the course of mate (mines) is of 3 years.
- Electronic Mechanic :
The candidates who are interested in the course of Electronic Mechanic have total 5 seats available. Among the total 5 seats, 4 seats belong to UR, and 1 seat belong to other backward class (OBC). The duration of course mentioned in the advertisement is of 1 year.
- Draughtsman (Mechanical/Civil) :
There are total 2 seats available for the candidates who are interested in the apprenticeship of Draughtsman (Mechanical). All the total seats only belong to UR there are no seats available for other backward class, schedule caste and scheduled tribe. The course duration given is of 1 year.
The advertisement issued by the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 has mentioned the selection process for the candidates who will apply for the trade courses. Following are the selection process given:
- They will conduct multiple choice test of the shortlisted eligible candidates.
- If there is large number of applications for any trade apprenticeship then the organization reserves right to shortlist the candidates on the basis of technical qualification as well as academic qualification.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of written test and will be confirmed on their physical fitness as well for the engagement of trade apprentices.
How to Apply:
The candidates applying for the trade apprenticeships must follow the given instructions on How to Apply as prescribed in the advertisement posted by the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 :
- The candidates can refer the Official Advertisement issued by the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 that is accessible on its website that is www.hindustancopper.com
- Candidate applying for the apprenticeship must have filled the application in the format which is given.
- Candidate must have the attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates.
- They must also have caste certificate, original affidavit and must also carry 2 passport size photos.
- Candidate must send the speed post/ registered post or can deliver to the office of chief manager (HR).
- The envelope which will carry the application and all other documents should be super scribed with the address.
- Candidate must send the admit card for written test through email.
- Candidate must give the email id which is active and keep it valid at least for six months.
- Incomplete applications without attested certificates, or photos will not be accepted.
- Application must be submitted before the date i.e. 16th August, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.
- If there will be any changes it will be communicated through company website i.e. www.hindustancopper.com.
Important Dates :
Following are the Important Dates as mentioned in the notification published by the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 –
|The last date for Submission of Application form||16th August 2016|
|Tentative dates for written examination||11th September 2016|
Written Examination will take place in Khetri Nagar in Jhunjhunu.District
To link the official portal of HCL or Hindustan copper limited i.e. www.hindustancopper.com
To link the official advertisement is http://www.hindustancopper.com/PDF/RE_KCC_21072016.pdf
- Candidates must submit their application before the mentioned date. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Candidate must submit all the documents mentioned above.
- Candidate must fill the form correctly.
- They must verify the form before submitting.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2016 – Post for Blaster, Electrical Engineer, Survey Officer, and Process Engineer
The Post for Blaster, Electrical Engineer, Survey Officer, and Process Engineer is available at the Hindustan Copper Ltd.
Hindustan Copper Ltd recently posted a notification which invites applicants for its vacant position on Contract basis. It will be a walk-in interview and hence, any candidate can attend the Interview.
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016 recently issued advertisement for vacancies for various positions on Contract basis. The mode of Interview is Walk-in on 16th May 2016 from 10.00 to 17.00. According to the advertisement, there are total five positions available with 6 Nos of vacancies. The position for which Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016 has issued advertisement is for Electrical Engineer (E-0 and E-1), Process Engineer, Survey Officer, and Blaster. All the information regarding the eligibility criteria, age limit, salary structure is available in the advertisement given below.
The selection committee will decide the fate of any candidate and will convey the same to the candidates.
In total there are 5 positions available with 6 Nos of vacancies for which below is the information –
- Blaster – 2 Nos
- Survey Officer – 1 Nos
- Process Engineer – 1 Nos
- Electrical Engineer (E-0) – 1 Nos
- Electrical Engineer (E-1) – 1 Nos
As per the advertisement issued by the Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016, following are the details on he required qualification for respective positions –
- Electrical Engineer (E-0 and E-1) –
The Candidate applying for this position is required to possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering OR Matric or equivalent with ITI in Lineman or Electrician or Auto Electrician or Armature or Wireman and he must possess a valid Electrical Supervisor Certificate of Competency.
- He must have at least 20 years of experience. He must have Experience in large mechanized mine or process industry, etc.
- Process Engineer –
The candidate must possess Degree in Science or ITI or Diploma in Engineering in respective trades or Matric or equivalent.
The candidate must have a 20 years of experience in Operation and maintenance of concentrator plant.
- Survey Officer –
The candidate must have ITI certificate in Surveying or Diploma in Civil or in Mine and mine Surveying. The candidate must obtain Mining surveyor certificate of competency.
- Blaster –
The candidate is required to be literate with valid Blaster certificate of competency and a first Aid certificate. He must have a n experience of 20 years in deep hole blasting in any large mechanized open cast mines.
Detailed information regarding the required qualification is available on the official advertisement.
For all the above mentioned positions according to the Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016, the age limit is less than 63 years as on 16th May 2016.
As per the instructions given in the Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016, it is an Walk-in Interview where the candidates will be interviewed to assess their qualities and experience and other prerequisites required for the particular position.
The advertisement contains all the information regarding the Salary Structure for all the positions available at Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016 which are as follows –
- Electrical Engineer (E-0):
The Salary for this post will be 13,000/- Per Month.
- Electrical Engineer (E-1):
The Salary for this post will be 16,500/- Per Month.
- Process Engineer:
The Salary for this post will be 13,000/- Per Month.
- Survey Officer:
The Salary for this post will be 13,000/- Per Month.
The Salary for this post will be 11,500/- Per Month
The all above salary is basic pay which will be decided by the selection committee. The candidate will be entitled to receive the basic pay as given above or in accordance with the basic pay last drawn.
How to Apply:
The Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016 has prescribe the mode of Interview as Walk-in where anyone can apply without any prior registration.
The Candidate will have to visit on following address –
Malanjkhand Copper Project,
Malanjkhand – 481116
Dist- Balaghat – M.P.
The Candidate is advised to take all the Original Certificate for the interview which can verify his/her experience, qualification, age, statutory requirements and duly attested photocopies of the same.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
As the Mode of Interview is Walk-In, there would be any Application Fee to attend the Interview.
The Cut-off date for Upper Limit of age is 16th May 2016.
The Walk-in will be on 16th May 2016 from 10.00 to 17.00.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Candidates can follow the link http://www.hindustancopper.com/PDF/RE_MCP_05052016.pdf to go to the official advertisement released by the Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2016.