HAL Recruitment 2017 – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is also popular as HAL is on the top of the news as it has released a recruitment notification for numerous posts which include Assistant Engineer, Apprenticeship Training and Management Trainee posts. Candidates willing to apply for the above posts can visit official website @ www.hal india.com and continue to apply for their desired posts. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is the primary source of an aerospace division located in beautiful locales of Bangalore City, Karnataka. HAL is one of the Govt. owned and managed by Indian Ministry of Defence which involves in helicopters, fabrication, jet engines, design, and assembly of aircraft and their spare parts. Complete details about the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2017 can be obtained from Official Website or careersplus website. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply under HAL.
HAL Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 173
Name of the Post: Operator
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. Of Posts|
|5.||Electronics Mechanic||19 Posts|
|7.||Instrumentation Mechanic||08 Posts|
Candidates should possess Regular/Full Time ITI and NAC/ ITI with NCVT after Secondary School Education as Electrician/ Turner/ Instrumentation Mechanic/ Machinist/ Fitter/ Grinder/ Electronics Mechanic from Institute or recognized board by the Authorities in the Country.
Age limit of the candidates who wish to apply for the HAL Recruitment 2017 should possess maximum 35 years specified by the officials as on 31st March 2017.
- The salary of the HAL Recruitment 2017 candidates will be between Rs. 26342/- Per Month.
- Candidates will be allotted with the Basic Pay and Personal Pay as well.
- Coming to the Dearness Allowance of the selected candidates by HAL officials it will be revised on quarterly basis. The revision of the Dearness Allowance is based on the Basic Pay and Personal Pay of the candidates.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA) is provided to the candidates when the company quarter is not allotted and the HRA is allowed on the basis of the Classification of Cities.
- 5% of the Basic Pay and Personal Pay are treated as Special Allowance for the HAL selected candidates.
- Monthly Rs. 75/- will be provided as Washing Allowance.
- Written Test,
- Document Verification
Candidates are advised to send the Application Fee in the format specified by the HAL officials.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying online candidates are requested to set all the certificates scan copies and possess valid EMail ID & Password.
- Log on to the official website @www.hal-india.com to apply for the latest vacancies.
- Search for the “Careers at HAL” to Select the desired post willing to apply on the official website.
- Read all instructions before starting the application procedure soon after logging into the official page.
- Enter all the valid details and click on submit tab after paying the application fee.
- Save and download the filled in application form on your monitor.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
End Date of Application Form Submission: 15.04.2017
HAL Notification PDF @ http://hal.eadmissions.net/images/HAL_2017_Notification.pdf
HAL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer (Russian Translation/Interpretation)
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued an advertisement under the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2016 or HAL Recruitment 2016 to recruit talented & deserving candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer at the company. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is an undertaking of the Navaratna Central Public Sector. It is a premier Aeronautical South East Asian Industry. The company requires talented & hardworking aspirants to recruit for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL. The aspirants must be talented, hardworking & must possess all the required qualifications. HAL is a renowned company with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service divisions & 10 co-located R&D centres all around India. Thus, the company requires aspirants who are willing to work hard even under difficult situations to produce best results. There is only one vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL which is reserved for the candidates belonging to PwD-HH categories, i.e. the people who are hearing handicapped. Thus it is a great opportunity for such people to make a successful career in such a big Industry as HAL.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has issued an official advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL under the Advertisement No. HAL-ADL/1211/HR/R/2016/01 on 2nd August, 2016. Any other notification or announcement regarding the jobs under HAL Recruitment 2016 is primarily announced on the official website of the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. Shortlisted or selected candidates will be informed regarding the further selection process via email on their respective email IDs.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has acquired expertise in many fields including design, development, manufacture repair, overhaul & upgrade of aircraft, HAL will co-design & co-develop the Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft & Multi Role Transport Aircraft with foreign partners. Other details regarding the required educational qualification, vacancies, selection & application process, etc. has been mentioned below under different heads.
The vacancy details for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL are given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies||Reservations|
|Assistant Engineer (Russian Translation/ Interpretation)||01||Reserved for the PwD HH category|
The applicants applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL require following mandatory qualifications to apply for the post.The applicants must have acquired a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or the corresponding CGPA ratings in their qualifying examination. Also, the academic records of the candidates will be of importance in the selection process of the candidates.
- The applicant must possess a degree in Engineering/Technology or any of its equivalents from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must have acquired a proficiency in Russian Language from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must possess a degree in Engineering/Technology or any of its equivalents from any recognized Russian University or Institute provided that it is recognized on par with degree in Engineering/Technology or any other equivalents offered by the recognized Indian Universities.
- The applicant must have acquired a 5 years integrated degree of Master of Arts in Russian Language (translations & Interpretation) from any recognized University or Institution as Russian Language Interpreter.
- The applicants must have acquired a 3 years of Bachelor’s degree in Russian Language from any recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant must have completed a 2 years of Post graduate degree/diploma in Russian language as Russian Language Interpreter from any recognized University or Institute.
- The upper age limit of the applicants applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at HAL is 35 years.
- The age of the applicants will be considered as on 1st January, 2016.
- The relaxation in age of the applicants for the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EXS or any other reserved categories will be in accordance to the government of India rules.
- These candidates will have to submit the copies of all the concerned documents to justify & state their category for reservation.
- The relaxation in upper age limit of the candidates according to their categories is given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|3||OBC ( non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|4||Domiciled Candidates of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
The selection process of the candidates is as mentioned below.
- The candidates will be shortlisted from the total no. of applicants for the written test on the criteria of educational qualifications, past work experiences & academic records.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a two & a half hour long written test of objective type conducted in three parts.
- The 1st part of the test will contain 20 questions on General Awareness, the 2nd part will consist of 40 questions on English & reasoning & 3rd part will consist of 100 questions on Discipline.
- The candidates clearing the written examination will be called for Document verification as per the merit in examination. The candidates will require to bring the originals of all the required documents as a verification of age, qualifications, etc.
- The verification process will go on until there are only candidates left equal to the number of vacancies available for the post.
- The monthly payment of the candidates selected for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited will be within the pay scale of Rs. 12,600 to Rs. 32,500.
- Besides this, the candidates will also get variable dearness allowances, Company Accommodations/ House rent allowances, Performance related pay, etc.
- The salary of the candidates will be fixed & any negotiations in the salary on the part of the applicant is neither expected nor will be appreciated.
There is no application fee applicable to the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
How to Apply:
To apply for the post of Assistant Engineer at the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, the applicants should follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants should visit the official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited.
- On the homepage the official advertisement for the post of Assistant Engineer should be found & the regarding pdf should be downloaded.
- Reading all the instructions & terms regarding the post completely, an application should be prepared by the applicants, in the format prescribed in the pdf file.
- Attaching the attested copies of all the required documents, the application must be sent to the below given postal address.
- Postal Address:
Chief Manager (HR),
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited,
HAL Post Office,
Lucknow (U.P.)- 226 016
|Last date of receipt of application||1st September, 2016|
The official website of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has been mentioned below.
HAL Recruitment 2016-2017 for the the Assistant Engineer: Download Notification