Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs Question and Answers
One can get Current affairs of Himachal Pradesh from Here. Like every year, many competitive exams are held in many states and Himachal Pradesh is yet no exception, for being successful in the exam, one has to compulsorily know what the current affairs of Himachal Pradesh are and then they might consider themselves as prepared for the examinations. The examinations might be tough and will be held under the. Control of Government of Himachal Pradesh. Applicants can know about recent affairs and Himachal Pradesh GK by reading this page. These information’s will prove very useful when one has decided to appear for any written or interview examination .one need not to worry, this page will be updated concurrently as per the changes which happens in the State. Applicants are needed to read this page, and bookmark this while they have decided to go for any of the examinations. One cans recent information about Himachal Pradesh Current affairs 2017 in Pdf format through online website and we will guide one how to get them.
Applicants are much needed to be well versed with each and every questions which are mentioned below so that they score good marks and crack the exams. Individuals can also visit the career plus website for more knowledge and this particular note will have all questions and answers as well as highlights of history and geography of Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs.
Some of the Highlights of Himachal Pradesh Current affairs:
- PM Modi inaugurated 3 main hydro-powered Projects in Himachal Pradesh
- PEHAL programmed was released by HP for Shimla.
- Monkeys were considered as “Vermin” by Himachal high Court and this was sent out to State and the Union.
- For Swacch Bharat Mission 15 crores Money will be spent in kinnaur of Himachal Pradesh.
- Organic farming was given importance and an organic Fest was organized in Himachal Pradesh to encourage the same…
- Sanskrit was made compulsory in all Government schools.
- High Court of HP ordered State Government to construct separate houses for Differently-able people.
- State Data Centre was the first green based state which was organized in Himachal Pradesh first.
- Golden Mahseer Fish was encouraged to be farmed in Himachal Pradesh to increase their productivity.
- Sixth Economic Census report was uploaded by Himachal Pradesh
- The very first Rotavirus vaccination project was released in Himachal.Pradesh only
- RISHTA project was advertised by Himachal Pradesh Government.
- Shimla Drinking water project was approved by the Union Government in order to be funded by World Bank.
Himachal Pradesh very Recent GK Questions:
- What is the total Area of Himachal pradesh? Ans: 55673 square kms.
- What is the total population of Himachal Pradesh as per 2011 census? Ans: Nearly 6 million
- Official languages spoken in Himachal: Hindi, English, Punjabi.
- Time when Anglo-Gorkha war took place: 1814-16
- Act which made the Himachal Pradesh a State: Himachal Pradesh Act 1971
- Number of seats Legislative Assembly has: 68
- According to per capita income, Rank of Himachal is: 4th
- In economy, what is the Place of Himachal Pradesh: 3rd
- Number of Highways in Himachal :14
- Situation of International Level cricket Ground: Dharamshala
- Rank of Himachal area-wise: 17
- According to Population, Himachal is: 20th Rank
- Literacy rate in Himachal Pradesh: 83%
- The year when Himachal Pradesh was declared a Union Territory: 1950
- Name of Himachal Pradesh was given by: Acharya Diwakar Datt Sharma
- Seats in Parliament for Himachal : 4
- Main sources of Economy: Hydroelectricity, Agriculture, Tourism
- Ruler of Kangra in 18063 was: Sansar Chand Katoch
- Biggest airport in the state: Gaggal
- In Himachal what place is called “Land of Grapes” :Ribba