Hindustan Insecticides Limited | HIL Recruitment 2017– Apply Online for Accounts Officer, Law Officer and Manager Posts
The Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) invites the application for the posts of Accounts Officer and Law Officer through the online mode. hil recruitment The number of vacancies is 4 and they are in the department of Hindustan Insecticides Limited. The candidates can apply online till 20.06.2016 by visiting the official website of the board.
It is a golden chance for the candidates to enter the highly coveted services of the Hindustan Insecticides Limited department. All the eligible candidates are ecstatic over the announcement of the vacancies in the department. They are all preparing hard for getting this job. Further, the procedure to apply online is remarkably simple. The candidates just need to follow the basic steps which are listed in the article.
HIL Recruitment 2016 release the notification to recruit 8 vacancies. So applicants need to submit the application before the last date on the website http://www.hil.gov.in
Vacancy Details for Accounts and Law Officers:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale||Age limit||Eligibility||Place of appointing|
|Accounts Officer||03||Rs.16400-40500/-||40||Passed the final examination of ICAI or the ICWA or MBA degree in the Finance OR the M. Com degree with the lowest of 4 years of experience in the above said post .||Hyderabad, Bengaluru, and Nagpur/Pune|
|Law Officer||01||Rs. 16400-40500/-||40||Degree in the Law (03 year) or full time after Graduation OR 05 years integrated course after the 10+2 from any recognized University.||Corporate office, New Delhi|
Vacancy details for Assistant Marketing Manager and Assistant Manager:
|Name of the post||Vacancies||Pay scale||Age limit||Eligibility||Place of appointing|
|Assistant marketing manager||03||Rs.20600-46500/-||40||Degree in the Agriculture as well as Science from a recognized university with the 5 year Post qualification experience in the field of the Marketing or the Sales or the Post Graduate Degree or the Diploma in the Export as well as Import Management Or the MBA or the PGDBM.||New Delhi|
|Assistant manager||01||Rs.20600-46500/-||40||Only B.Sc degree from any recognized university with the 5 year post qualification experience in the field of the seed production in Public or the Private sector .||New Delhi|
Offline Application of the Application Process and mode of submission
- Candidates have to apply online to fill-up the admission form. They can pay the price of admission form by drawing a demand draft. The student has to provide the details (DD Number, DD Date and the issuing bank name) of Demand Draft at the time of online application process.
- After filling the online application form, the student has to take a print out of the application form and send it along with the Demand Draft.
- Applicants should submit the printed application form with draft to the office address before the last date.
It is a suggestion to all applicants that if the candidates find any difficulty while downloading the Admit card or their admit card is not found on the online.
Selection Process of the Examination:
Selection will be based on the Personal Interview.
Application Fee of the Examination:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- through the Demand Draft in favor of the “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at the New Delhi. SC along with ST and PWD candidates need not to pay the application fee.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before the last date of notification being updated on the website. The deadlines must not be passed, or either, the forms will not be accepted after the date has passed.
|Last date for accounts and law officer||20th June 2016|
|Last date for Assistant marketing and manager||13th June 2016|
Postal Address for any redressal:
Core-6, 2nd Floor,
7 Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110 003
Advertisement and application form link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed:
HIL Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Manager and Marketing Assistant Manager – Last Date 13/06/2017
Hindustan Insecticide Limited known as HIL is under the eye of Ministry of Chemicals and fertilizers. It was resumed to eradicate malaria and also, prevent any harm caused to the crops and plants while agriculture process. Since, its beginning, now the production of the company has relatively crossed the bar, where, not only, insecticides are manufactured but also, products which can be used for crop-welfare , among which are herbicides, insecticides, weedicides, pesticides, etc. are also, being manufactured in the company itself. HIL is counted among the most highest-post bearing company leading in the production of DDT. It has companies and its branches located all over India, (mainly in three areas) which is in Cochin (Mumbai), Bathinda (Punjab) and in rasayani (Mumbai). HIL has been providing employment opportunities to candidates every year, where 1300 candidates are hired.
Now, when HIL is looking after expanding its operations in seeds as well, they might be in need to new employment and hence, vacancies are being updated for the same.
HIL which is known as Hindustan Insecticide Limited is recruiting fresh candidates for the job positions of Assistant managers. Petitioners who want to enroll in the institute can always counter all the updates put-forth on the official website and can apply for any post required and matching the eligibility criteria given for the particular post.
Hindustan Insecticide Limited is offering seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and as soon as possible as the notification first updated on www.hil.gov.in
HIL has vacancy to fill in the posts namely, Assistant Manager for which 3 seats are available to be filled in and for Assistant Marketing Manager for which 1 seats are available.
Note: There are separate reservations for Other Backward classes, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled tribes and Un-reserved categories. The candidate is required to submit the respective documents to gain reservations in this matter.
For Assistant Marketing Manager:
- Applicant must have a degree in Agriculture OR
- Applicant must have a degree in Science from any well-known university. AND
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of job-experience as Marketing or Sales Department OR
- Applicant must have a Diploma OR Post-Graduate degree in Import OR Export or in PGDBM OR MBA
For Assistant Manager:
- Applicant must be a Bachelor in Science from any recognized university.
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of experience in seed production in private sector or Public Sector.
For both the job categories, Nationality of the applying candidate must be Indian.
- Maximum age limit which is set for the applicants is 40 years of age(Not more than that candidates will not be accepted)
- Relaxations will be granted to categories such as OWD, OBC, SC, ST as per rules and regulations set for the given category.
- Required documents gaining relaxations must be submitted in order to enjoy relaxations pertaining to age.
For Assistant Marketing Manager: 20600 INR- 46500 INR
For Assistant Manager: 20600 INR- 46500 INR
Application fee/ Processing fee:
For both the posts candidates are required to pay 500 INR through demand draft only.
How to pay the Application Fee:
- Application fee must be paid through only demand draft technique.
- Fee must be paid to the below prescribed bank address named after :
- HIL Hindustan Insecticide Limited
- Candidates from PWD/OBC/SC/ST will not be charged any application fee.
- All the application fee must be collected via demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
How to Apply:
- The form must be sent to the address as a demand draft containing the form and all the documents prescribed in the following address,
- Hindustan Insecticides Limited Corporate office,
- Scope Complex, Core-6 ,
- 2nd Floow, 7 Lodhi Road,
- New Delhi- 110 003
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.hil.gov.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include. Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Registration certificate form the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in 13/06/2016 of notification being updated on the website.
Important Links and Advertisement Links:
Applicants can visit the official website for any update. One can go to this link and find out all the information required, this is an advertisement link: http://www.hil.gov.in/writereaddata/comp.pdf