HIL Recruitment 2017 – General Manager Posts & Chemical Engg Posts
Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) has released a vacancy notification titled as HIL Recruitment. As per the HIL job notification, Organization is looking to fill the vacant posts of general manager in marketing, finance and technical fields and Chemical Engineer Posts. The Hindustan Insecticides Limited (HIL) invites the application for the above posts through the online mode. Candidates who want to apply for Hindustan Insecticides Limited jobs must download the application form by visiting to the official website of the organization that is hil.gov.in.
As per the HIL recruitment notification the organization is looking for General Manager Posts and Chemical engineer.
|Fields||Number of vacancy||Qualification Required|
|Marketing||01||Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Business Administration Degree with 16 years experience inMarketing of Pesticides or Seeds or in related industry|
|Finance||01||Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant with 16 years’ post-professional qualifications experience in a responsible capacity|
|Technical||01||Degree in Chemical Engineering with 16 years experience in a responsible capacity in a chemical factory|
|Chemical Engineer||Degree in chemical Engineering with two years experience in chemical factory in technical capacity.|
Check Now – Jobs by Qualification
As per the Hindustan Insecticides Limited recruitment candidates applying for the above posts should not exceed 52 years and age relaxation will be provided for the candidates of SC/ST, OBC and Central Govt / Semi Govt / PSU as per the government norms.
Selected candidates for the post General Manager will get the monthly salary of Rs Rs.36600-3%-62000 from the HIL Organization.
Candidates who are going to apply Hindustan Insecticides Limited Jobs should have to pay the application fee of Rs 500 in form of DD in favor of “Hindustan Insecticides Limited” payable at New Delhi. SC/ST candidates has no application fee.
Selection Process of the Examination:
Selection of candidates for Hindustan Insecticides Limited General Manager Vacancy shall be on the basis of their performance in personal interview round.
How to Apply HIL Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.hil.gov.in
- After that move your cursor towards the left side and hit on “Human Resource” tab
- Afterwards hit on “Careers” tab
- A new page will appear along with some links
- Select and hit on “Current Openings” tab
- A drop down list will appear along with various notifications
- Go to “Invites Applications for the positions of G.M (Mktg.), G.M (Finance) and G.M. (Technical)” link
- Read the details about the vacancy in HIL and then if you find yourself eligible for the vacancy then
- Download the HIL application form and then take a print out of it
- Attach all required testimonials
- At last enclose the application in to an envelope and send it to the postal address stated below.
General Manager (HR & Admn.),
Hindustan Insecticides Limited Corporate Office,
SCOPE Complex, Core-6, 2nd Floor, 7 Lodhi Road,
New Delhi-110 003
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before the last date of notification being updated on the website. The deadlines must not be passed, or either, the forms will not be accepted after the date has passed.
Last date to send application form is within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
Advertisement and application form link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: http://www.hil.gov.in/HomePage.aspx