High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017:
Good news for the candidates who are in search of the Govt. jobs in Karnataka State that too in High Court as they had announced few posts to fill up by releasing a notification High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017. Karnataka High Court released notification to fill 76 Asst. Court Secretary, Typist vacancies for the year 2017 hence applications are invited to visit official website or careersplus.in website. Complete details about the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 can be grabbed from the page below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Court Secretaries||42||SSLC exam from recognized Board / Institute and must have Computer Knowledge.|
|Typist||34||Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications.|
Minimum Age Limit: 18 yrs
Maximum Age Limit: 40 yrs
Scale of Pay:
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Court Secretaries||Rs.20,000 –36,300/-|
- Shorthand test
- Typing Test
- Viva Voice.
|Gen / UR||Rs.250/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.100/-|
How to Apply for High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id, Xerox documents of original certificates, contact no and recent passport size photograph.
- Log on to the official website @ www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Press “Notifications located on the official website followed by “Recruitments” tab to download High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017.
- Click on “High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017” tab.
- Read all the necessary instructions listed in the notification before applying for the High Court of Karnataka Vacancies 2017.
- Press “Click here to Apply” to enter all the necessary details.
- Save and download the High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 PDF on your monitor.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
Last Date: 30-04-2017
Payment Fee Last Date: 04-05-2017
Direct Link @ http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.asp
Assistant Court Secretaries PDF @ http://recruitmentresult.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Nacs2017.pdf