Hero Motocorp Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced
A good news for all those passionate aspirants who are dreaming of being a part of Hero Motocorp Company. If you are searching for questions to prepare for the interview, then this article is the best source for you. In this article, we have collected all the important Hero Motocorp interview questions which can be asked in the three rounds of interview. You do not have to search at different sites and waste your precious time. We value your time so, here we are to help you with the important Hero Motocorp Interview questions for freshers and experienced. Candidates are advised to go through all the questions to not only gain more knowledge but also to get a clear idea of the interview questions.
However, MNCs have become the favourite of the young generation today, so there is a very high competition. Everyone is keen to show their skills and abilities and prove themselves. Hence, it is advised to prepare hard and correctly from the right source. You can save your time by going through the HR and Technical interview questions given in this article. So, start preparing without wasting much time.
Interview Rounds for Hero Motocorp:
The interview process is quiet similar for all companies in this sector. The interview process of Hero Motocorp generally is divided into four main rounds. The four rounds are-
- A brief Online or Written Test
- Technical round
- HR interview round
- Personal round of interview
If you are successful in getting through all the rounds, you will be able to achieve your dream career. However, the interview in Hero Motocorp is not that easy, so candidates are advised to work really hard if they want to be a part of the prestigious Hero Motocorp company.
Check Now – Hero Moto Corp Jobs
Technical Interview Questions for Freshers:
Questions would be mostly related from core subject topics. So, you are required to go through the sections as fast as possible.
- Define a network.
- Define LAN, MAN, and WAN?
- What is TELNET?
- What is backbone network?
- What is a Link?
- What is anonymous FTP?
- What is a point to point link?
- Briefly, describe NAT?
- What is RIP?
- What are different ways of securing a computer network?
- What is NIC?
- What is WAN?
- What is the job of the Network Layer under the OSI reference model?
- What are routers?
- Define C language.
- What is the use of C language?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- Differentiate between C language and Java.
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is a null pointer in C?
- What is NULL in C?
- What is dangling pointer in C?
- What is a wild pointer in C?
- What is file pointer in C?
- When can void pointer and null pointer be used in C?
- What is const pointer in C?
HR Interview Questions for Freshers:
- Can you tell about yourself in one sentence?
- Introduce yourself.
- Reflect about your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses and how would overcome them/
- What is the importance of punctuality?
- Why did you apply for this job profile?
- Do you consider yourself as confident or overconfident?
- Tell something about your hobbies.
- Reflect on your achievements.
- How did you know about us?
- How much do you expect as your salary?
- Did you apply anywhere else?
- Why should our company hire a fresher like you?
- How long do you see yourself in this company?
- Do you have anything to ask me?
- How good can you work under pressure and stress?
- Anything which you want to repent for in your life.
Questions for Technical Round for Experienced Candidates:
Candidates have to be thorough with the core subject topics related to the post. Their knowledge in the particular subject should be strong. Moreover experienced candidates have to be very careful in this round because they are expected to have more subject knowledge. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the topics and the questions related to them carefully.
- Tell us about a time you had to give a team member candid feedback on their work.
- Describe your management style or philosophy.
- What is your experience in making presentations?
- Describe a feature that was often requested by customers at your previous position
- The product team asks for your opinion on the next feature to implement. What would you recommend?
- What in your terms are ideal operations management team?
- How do you stay current in the industry of your customers?
- What is the most challenging aspect of working in customer service?
- What do you see as the key skills of a business analyst?
- What is the importance of the flow chart?
- What is SDLC?
- What are the different types of SDLC models?
- What are the most important skills which business analyst should have?
- What are the main challenges faced by a business analyst?
- What is an activity diagram and why is it significant?
- What is UML modeling?
- What is a BCG Matrix?
- What are, according to you, the key strengths of any business analyst?
- What are exceptions?
- How comfortable are you with data analysis?
- Is cold calling dead?
- What skills and qualifications would you look for when hiring a sales rep for your team?
- What made you successful as a sales rep? How will your processes inform how you manage your team?
- What do you think motivates reps the most?
- How comfortable are you with technology?
- Do you have previous experience presenting sales results? If so, what was it? How comfortable are you with public speaking?
- What do you like and dislike about the sales process? How comfortable are you with upholding it?
- How would you train a new sales representative?
- What do you think it takes to be a good leader?
- Who is the smartest person you know?
HR Interview Questions for Experienced:
Your dreams matter to us. So, we want to bring the best questions for you in order to help you with a hassle free preparation. This is a very important round for all jobs in the MNC sector.Experienced candidates already have an experience of facing an HR round. However, the questions would be little twisted for an experienced aspirant. There are certain questions given below and candidates are advised to have a clear idea about the questions.
- Why do you wish to leave your present job?
- What aroused your interest in this job profile?
- Can you tell your weaknesses and how do you overcome them?
- Would you ever be ready to even lie for the company?
- How was your last job experience?
- Did you ever work overtime?
- Did you ever handle pressure?
- Have you ever done any big mistake in your professional life?
- If you were given ample money instead of this job, would you leave this job?
- How would you work both diligently and smartly?
- What makes you upset?
- Did you ever make a difficult decision in your life?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is the most essential thing for you in the morning?
- As you said reading is your hobby, then who is your favourite author?
- How do you define success?
After reading this article carefully, we hope you are much confidant to face the interview now. We hope that we have helped you with the maximum resource which you need for your preparation. Moreover, this page can be bookmarked so that you don’t have to search again. Till then, good luck for your preparations.
Check Now – Hero Motocorp Recruitment