HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the Recruitment of Technical Appraiser, Relationship Manager,Credit Appraiser, Assistant Librarian, etc.
The HDFC Bank is one of the biggest banking organization in India. The Bank recently unveiled HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 according to which the organization is searching for talented candidates for the vacant posts of Technical Appraiser, Relationship Manager,Credit Appraiser, Assistant Librarian etc. The total seats is not available which makes the job profile more vulnerable to fill up quickly. Those who eager to apply for the same must read the given information and then apply accordingly. The organization has prescribed the age limit, qualifications requirement, and other eligibility criteria. Moreover, the given notice furnishes procedure to apply which makes it easier for candidates to apply without any errors. The last date to apply is different for each position and hence, it is mentioned below.
HDFC Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
Based on the recently updated HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 notice, the given job profiles are subjected to undergo recruitment –
As per the latest HDFC careers notification :
|HDFC Bank Vacancies||Location|
|Credit Appraiser||New Delhi|
|Senior Field Officer||New Delhi|
|Deposits||Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager||–|
|Secretarial Department (Investor Services)||—|
|Back Office Executive Deposits On Hdfc Sales Rolls||Mumbai|
HDFC Bank Recruitment
|Bank Name||Housing Development Finance Corporation (HDFC Bank)|
|Post name||Technical Appraiser, Relationship Manager, Credit Appraiser, Assistant Librarian and many more|
|Selection process||Online exam & Interview|
|Last Date To Apply||October 2017|
|Mode of apply||Online|
The minimum age about which candidates can apply is 18 years, Further, the maximum age of the advertised posts is different and hence, one must refer the official website. Relaxation period will be handed over to those under reserved categories as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
The organization will provide impressive salary packages for each advertised posts as per its pay scale and the experience, qualification, etc of the candidates.
The organization has summoned the mode of assortment in its HDFC Bank Recruitment 2017 advertisement according to which it will manage the Written Examination and then the Interview round. The first written test will be conducted as computer-based objective type questions with different sections such as Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, English, etc. Those who score above threshold limit will qualify the test and then they will be prompted to attend Interview. The selection panel will interview the applicants and then a list of suitable candidates will be devised.
How to Apply HDFC Bank Recruitment:
- The first and foremost step is to enter www.hdfcbank.com
- Now locate the “Careers” section and then search for the appropriate job profile you are looking for.
- Now read the entire advertisement associated with the job profile and then click on Apply button.
- The participants will be prompted to register first which must be done right away.
- Now fill the application form as per instructed.
- Note that any incomplete form or form with discrepancy or duplicate data if received will be subjected to direct rejection.
- Now take the specimen of signature and passport sized photo and scan it and upload it on the application form.
- Repeat the same with documents and certificates required and then click on Submit button.
- Preserve a copy of the same for future reference.
Official portal – http://www.hdfcbank.com/abouts/careers/default.htm
|State Govt Jobs|