HBSE 12th Result 2017
Haryana Board 12th Result: HBSE or Haryana Board of Secondary Examinations, the apex body of state level school examinations conducted higher secondary examination for two semesters. The first semester examination conducted by the organization in March and the Haryana Board 12th result is expected to be out by May on its official website bseh.org.in. The board would notify all prominent print and electronic media and issue press releases on the announcement of result date which are yet to be released. The tentative time frame of result as delineated from the previous year works out to be during the first week of May.
Many of the students didn’t make it to the HBSE Results and so they will re-appear again, in month of September. Now this particular result has been uploaded and this was conducted in two different districts. The candidates who failed in March exams, for them this were conducted. Now, online the results can be gone through and downloaded. Knowing the results, will enable oneself to go for the further process, whether they need to go for further studies or they want to transfer, or anything else. Career plus of the official HBSE website are both the ultimate sources to know more and to explore more about the results and dates.
HBSE 12th Result Notification:
- Name of Organization: Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE)
- The standard of class: 12th class
- Category: Results
- Special category: Repeaters
- Month of examination: March, September
How to Access HBSE 12th Results 2017:
- Click on the link to get to the results page of the official website, where you would will be asked to enter the website. Once the website http://www.hbse.results-nic.in is entered a tab called RESULTS can be seen on the right side of the screen.
- Click the tab and the results section will be opened on a new page.
- You will be prompted to enter your register number or roll number, a 10 digit unique number that was allocated to you while your institution has submitted the form.
- You can check for the number if you have your hall ticket that was dispatched to you during the examination. You are also expected to enter your name, mobile number and email id on the columns mentioned.
- Your results will be notified to you to the mail id that you had specified, and a text message or an SMS will be delivered to you about the marks that you had scored.
- A detailed notification will be available on the website before notification. You can frequently visit the website for to know if the results were published. All leading newspapers and media would carry the news only on the next day. The results will be available for a period of 15 days after publishing on the website. You can take a print out of your marks and proceed from there.
- HBSE Results for class 12, can be found out on website www.bseh.org.in
- The tab saying “What’s new” should be present on the page.
- Then the one saying “Particular exam Name” should be gone for specially with the month of exam as March or September,
- So, Then after clicking on above mentioned/given links, superscripted “Secondary OR Senior secondary exam Results” should have the results.
- But for this roll calls and names should be entered in the sequences.
HBSE or Haryana Board of Secondary Examination conducts examinations at the higher secondary, middle, and senior secondary levels for all students enrolled and registered for the year 2017 through its affiliate schools. The board was formed by a special act and has its headquarters at Chandigarh. The organization conducts examination twice a year, with the first semester examinations are held during the month of September and the second semester is conducted in the month of March. The board aims to bring accessible and quality education to the students of Haryana State. The board conducts free and fair examinations twice every year.
The board was formed according to the Haryana Act No. 11 in the year 1969. The first staff members of the constituent board were deputed from Punjab University. Currently the board is headed by Dr. Jagbir Singh with a strength of 650 officials and had conducted vocational courses and it is the first organization to bring in reforms for its masses. HBSE is the first organization to conduct CCE or continuous and comprehensive evaluation to its constituent schools. HBSE embraces equality, fair play, and justice as its foundation stone. Comprehensive use of resources including Information technology has made the organization as one of the luminaries in the state.
HBSE originally started conducting higher secondary examination for vocational courses during the year 1990. The economic changes and need for vocational education was the main triggering factor to induce vocational streams of education in its manifest. The organization strives to deliver quality education in all respects and manner, by introducing a continuous evaluation for teachers and verify their quality of teaching and deliverance. The medium of instruction would be Hindi and English and examination would be conducted in both languages as well.
Currently, HBSE organizes its examination in semester system under the continuous and comprehensive evaluation schemes. Many alternative and vocational subjects are available to the students as per their choice and all examinations are conducted during the month of September and March with results being out by November and May. The current stream of choice and combinations that most students opt to write are the regular stream, which has physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, and or computer science that are mostly opted by the students. Another major area that most students opt would be the commerce stream, which includes subjects like commerce, accountancy, mathematics, computer science. Other than the two regular stream, a host of optional subjects or vocational subjects are provided by the board of examination, which include office administration, typing, beauty and wellness, military science etc. All marks obtained by the candidates are cumulative marks obtained from theory, practical, viva voce, and short term projects.
- One can check their HBSE 12th results only from online mode.
- If they encounter any problems, comments can be left.
- Subscriptions to the site will enable to know more updates handy.
Haryana Open Schooling and On Demand Examination:
The Haryana Board of Secondary Examination, a full-fledged public sector undertaking imparts an on demand examination through the NIOS or national institute of open schooling for students who had dropped out of regular curriculum. The on demand examination has helped many individuals who have dropped out of regular education to complete higher secondary and proceed further on with their graduate studies. The On Demand Examination system was introduced by HBSE in partnership with NIOS. The organization provides equivalency for all recognized state boards and students from other boards can join any school affiliated to HBSE with the production of migration certificate and transfer certificate from the board previously studied. Students from other boards of education can also join HBSE after production of appropriate documents.