HAL Admit Card 2017 Notification
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited has recently issued an advertisement indicating engagement of technical operators and Para-medical staff on tenure basis. Eligible candidates who successfully applied online before the 22nd of November have to take part in a written test for selection. The HAL admit card for the exam can be downloaded online starting from 8th Dec, 2016. The official notification indicates that the selection of candidates will be based on merit marks and ranking order under general and reservation categories. The admit card provides the requisite details such as exam venue, date, and time. Appointments of qualifiers are subject to verification of documents and medical examination as per company standards.
Name of the Company/Institute: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Name of the Exam: Written Test
Category: Admit Card
Status: Releasing on 8th December, 2016
Date of the Exam: 18th December, 2016
Date of the Exam Result: 22nd December, 2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited:
The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) is a Government owned Aerospace and Defence Company. It manufactures Helicopters, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Gliders and Aircrafts. It specializes in the production of Aircraft engines, spare parts, and other necessary material. HAL’s recruiters have a focussed HR policy and employment is offered only to competent, committed, motivated, and reliable people. Fresher aspirants are given opportunity at Workman, Technician, and Management/Executive levels. The official website provides assistance in the form of timely notifications, application instructions, downloadable admit cards, and online result declarations. HAL advises interested candidates to subscribe for job alerts using their valid name, email id, and job category of interest.
How to Download HAL Admit Card:
The interested aspirants who applied before last date have to download the HAL admit card using the following guidelines –
- The admit cards have to be downloaded only using the online mode.
- The important links mentioned below can be used to visit the official site in a browser.
- The career section provides the necessary download link for admit cards.
- The download links are activated only on 8th December, 2016.
- Candidates are instructed to download and take printout of the admit card for verification at the examination venue.
- Photocopies can also be taken by the candidates and retained for future reference.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The written exam is a mandatory part of the selection procedure.
- Only those aspirants who download admit cards will be permitted to write the test.
- The examinees have to arrive only at the specified venue on the exam date.
- The HAL HR authorities advise aspirants to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of test.
- The invigilator at the exam venue will demand ID proof from the candidates.
- ID Proof is in the form of original Photo Identity Card such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, or Passport.
- ID card issued by State or Central Government or PSU is also accepted for verification.
- ID card from college/institute where candidate studied previously or other authorised government agency can also be brought for proof.
- Additional photo copy of ID Card also has to be brought to the venue as per instructions.
- The written test will have the familiar pattern with multiple choice questions.
- The test is for a duration of 2 and 1/2 hours.
- The question paper is divided into 3 parts for a total of 160 marks.
- Part I will have 20 questions on General Awareness.
- Part II will have 40 questions on English and Reasoning.
- Part III will have 100 questions on concerned discipline i.e. ITI trade, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dental Hygiene, Physiotherapy, etc., as per job designation.
- Each question carries only 1 mark.
- There is no negative marking during evaluation.