Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the Post of Blacksmith, Machinist, Miller, Fitter Electronics, etc
The Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 released against OFC/OFB Advertisement No. 10201/11/0209/1718 has been surfaced on the official website of the host organization which comes under Indian Ordnance Factories. According to the notice, the vacancy is available for the job profile of Machinist, Miller, Welder, Electrician, Electroplater, Fitter General (Mech), Blacksmith, etc with a total 215 nos of posts available. The given advertisement furnishes details, such as, required qualifications, age limitation, application fees, selection procedure and application form submission procedure. The applicants who are interested in applying for any of the said positions submit their application through online mode. The final date for submission of application is 19th June 2017.
|Designations||Number of Posts|
|Fitter General (Mech)||52 Nos|
|Fitter Electronics||01 Nos|
|Examiner (Engg)||20 Nos|
The aspirants must have secured the given qualifications –
- For Labour – Matriculation passed.
- EX-SM – Applicants must have qualification of Class-III to NAC Qualification of Class II, etc.
- Semi Skilled Workman – Matriculate plus NAC or NTC certificate holder.
The age limit for the advertised positions is between 18 to 32 years as on date of receipt of application form. The aspirants will get 03 and 05 years of relaxation period if they belong to OBC and SC/ST category respectively.
The salary quoted by the Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 is between the pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- pm.
The candidates are subjected to undergo Written Test and Trade Test only after which the final merit list of selected candidates will be released.
An application fee of 50/- is required to be paid in lieu of application form through credit/debit card or net banking in online mode and through SBI Challan in offline mode of payment.
How to Apply:
The application procedure is as followed –
- Firstly, go to www.ofbindia.gov.in which is the official portal of Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur and Indian Ordnance Factories Board.
- The next step is to navigate to the News and Updates section and read the advertisement prescribed.
- Next, click on Apply Online after which the online application form will be displayed on the screen.
- It is mandatory to fill up the complete application form with true and correct details.
- Make sure that the details fed onto the application form is correct and that no fabrication is being practised as it may cause rejection of application form.
- Now attach all the given credentials, documents, as prescribed by the application form and then click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee and then take a printout of the application form and submit it via post or courier.
|Final Date for Submission of Application||19th June 2017|
Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur Recruitment 2017 – http://ofbindia.gov.in/download/OFRC_IE3_2017.pdf
Check some important links:
|Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment||Ordnance Cable Factory Chandigarh Recruitment|
|Ordnance Factory Nalanda Recruitment||Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment|
|Ordnance Factory Itarsi Recruitment||OFB Recruitment 2017-18|