GUJCET Online Application 2017
Aspirants who are enthusiastic to be placed under the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) should visit official website and apply for the latest vacancies under it. It is already known that Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board is also popular as GSEB which have made GUJCET Recruitment 2017. Candidates are suggested to visit official website and apply for the vacancies according to the notification released on March 30th, 2017 via online mode. Interested candidates are advised to register on or before April 16, 2017 by registering online with valid User ID and Password. Visit official website or careersplus.in for more details about the GUJCET Online Application 2017. Complete details about the Age Limit, Application Fee, Educational Qualification and other details can be grabbed from the page below or careersplus.in.
- B. Tech – Bachelor of Technology
- B.E. – Bachelor of Engineering
- MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- B. Pharma – Bachelor of Pharmacy
Aspirants who are interested to appear for the GUJCET Online Application 2017 should pass 12th/HSC class in PCM & PCB from any of the recognized board/University or Institutes.
Above 17 years.
Performance of in GUJECT Exam 2017.
Application fee of GUJCET exam 2017:
All Candidates: Rs 250/- and send to
Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell,
How to Download GUJCET Online Application 2017:
- Before applying for the GUJCET Online Application 2017 candidates should make sure that they have a set of Xerox copies of the original certificates, valid Email ID & Password along with the recent passport size photograph.
- Log on to www.gseb.org and apply for the desired post on the official website.
- Search for the “New School Application-2017” link available on the official page.
- Press the desired link which is available on the official website.
- Soon the GUJCET Online Application 2017 will appear on your monitor.
- Enter valid details in the marked fields such as Registered No, DOB and other personal Information too.
- Upload all the documents which are necessary for the GUJCET vacancies 2017 along with the attachment of signature attested recent passport size Photo.
- Soon after filing the necessary details pay the Application Fee and click on Submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
For Online Registration: Click Here
GUJCET Entrance Pattern 2017:
|Subject||Time Duration||Max Qtns.||Max Marks|
Last Date to Submit GUJCET Form: 15-04-2017
Admit Card Availability: April 2017 Last Week
Examination Date: 11-05-2017
Results: May 2017
Seat Allotment: From June 2017.
Direct Link @ http://gseb.org/updated%20GUJCET%20registration.pdf