Gujarat TET 2017–2018 Application Form
Gujarat School Examination Board will be conducting Gujarat TET Exam in December 2017. Candidates who are looking forward at applying and availing jobs in the teaching sector, can now apply for Gujarat TET 2017. Aspirants who will meet the eligibility criteria for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test, will have to fill Gujarat TET Application Form 1 Online Form before the due date. Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test is an examination held to check the eligibility criteria of the participated contenders applying for Upper Primary, Lower Primary and High School Teachers in Gujarat. If you are willing to apply then make sure you go through the details mentioned below. These information includes the method of filling the form, examination fee, eligibility, vacancy details, selection criteria, paper pattern, admit card, important dates and important links.
How to Fill Gujarat TET Application Form?
- Candidates who wish to apply Gujarat TET 1 Exam 2017 and want to give a boost in their Career with Teaching will have to submit an online Application Form through their official website.
- Aspirants will have to visit the official web portal of Gujarat School Examination Board
- After you find the homepage being displayed on your screen, find the ‘TET-I Notification 2017’ link from “Latest News & Announcements” section available at middle side of page.
- You will find that the Gujarat TET Exam Notification will be displayed. Read very carefully and ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- After considering the eligibility criteria for GTET Exam 2017, you will then have to select link of Gujarat TET Exam Online Form.
- Make sure you fill all the information and upload the required documents without any mistakes to avoid issues in future.
- After sending the application fees, revisit the website and proceed to fill Gujarat TET Online Application Form.
- Lastly, submit the form after completion and remember to get a hardcopy of the filled form for future reference.
Check Here – GPCB Recruitment
Candidates will have submit an application fees while filling the form. You can check the details below and check for the amount you will have to pay.
- Examination fee for general category is Rs. 350/-
- ST, SC, SEBC, PH categories will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/-
- Payment of fee can be made either through Challan or ATM Card/Net Banking according to your comfort.
Check – GSEB Recruitment
Gujarat TET Eligibility:
In order to avail a job position as a teacher in Gujarat, candidates must have the required educational qualification as mentioned below. Go through the information and then decide for proceeding in order to avoid getting disappointed later. It is important that candidates consider the eligibility criteria for making the selection process easier and securing their chances clearing the exam.
|Posts Wise||Required Qualification|
|Upper Primary||Candidates must have B.Sc/ B.A/B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ B.Ed or TTC or Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 50% marks and 4 year B.El.Ed or 4 year B.Sc.Ed / B.A or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.|
|High School Classes|
|Lower Primary||Must have cleared Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with minimum 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate or 4 year B.El.Ed. 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 2 year Diploma in Education|
Gujarat TET Vacancy:
- (Upper Primary Classes)
- (Lower Primary Classes)
- (High School Classes)
Selection Criteria for Gujarat TET Jobs:
- The shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Applying contenders will have to score minimum 60% or more in the GTET examination will be considered GTET passed’ or ‘GTET qualified’.
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 1 Pattern:
|Part No.||Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
Gujarat TET Exam Paper 2 Pattern:
|Max Ques.||Max Marks|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|(b) For Social Science teachers: Social Science or (c) For any other teachers (a) or (b)|
Gujarat TET Admit Card:
- Candidates can easily download the Gujarat TET 1 Admit Card through the official web portal before TET-1 Exam Date after submitting the online application form.
- Gujarat TET Hall Ticket will be displayed for downloading in the last week of November 2017. So it is important that the candidates stay updates and check the website regularly to download the examination call letter.
|Particulars||Gujarat School Examination Board|
|Examination Name||Gujarat TET Exam 2017|
|Last date to pay the Fees||01-11-2017|
|Gujarat TET 1 Exam Date 2017||December 2017|
Official Website – http://gujarat-education.gov.in/seb/index.htm
For Results –Click Here
For Exam Application Form – Click Here
For Exam Notification – Click Here