Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates under the High Court of Gujarat, as they has announced a notification for the job hunters for 17 Legal Assistant vacancies which are on contract & adhoc basis. Aspirants who find them as eligible candidates are suggested to apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 on online as the applications starts from 01-04-2017 at 12:00 hrs. lasts till 15-04-2017 at 23:59 hrs. More details like such as Age Limit, Eligibility, Educational Qualification, Salary Structure, Selection Process and Application Procedure are given in the below page.
Vacancy Details of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:
17 Legal Assistant Jobs
Candidates willing to apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 should have passed Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute along with relevant experience in Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation much more.
15,000/- Monthly basis.
All Candidates: Rs.250/- plus
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017:
- Before applying for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 candidates are requested to set a Xerox Copies of original documents along with the recent passport size photograph & registered Email ID & Password.
- Log on to the official website @ www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in.
- Search for the “HC OJAS Site” on the official website and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter valid details such as Roll No & Mobile no to get the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 PDF.
- In a fresh page the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 PDF will open.
- Fill all the personal details in the marked fields and click on application fee followed by clicking on the “Submit” tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 PDF for future use.
Start Date: 01-04-2017 at 12:00 Hrs
End Date: 15-04-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Written Test Date: 18-06-2017
Viva-Voice Test Date: July/ August – 2017
Official Notification :
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Recruitment of Technical Member
To summarize the Advt No. A-12023/04/2013-Ad.IV titled Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, the Gujarat High Court has open vacancies for the post of Technical Members. The post is available in the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal where 01 nos of post is available. The Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 encapsulates all the information associated with the openings as per which the salary for the selected candidates is 80,000/- plus other benefits. Further, the applicants must fulfil all the eligibility criteria before applying. The application mode is offline and must be submitted before the last date of 23rd February 2017. The applicants can find all the details regarding the vacant post such as Selection Process, Important Links and Dates, Application Procedure and more.
Gujarat High Court Jobs Vacancy details:
With regards to the advert published by Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017, following are the details on vacancies for which the recruitment is been organized –
|Designations||Number of Positions|
|Technical Members||01 Nos|
The participants who are interested in applying for the post of Technical Members must have acquired minimum experience of over 25 years in investment Industrial Management industrial finance industrial reconstruction and accountancy. The complete information regarding the required qualifications and experience is mentioned in the official advertisement posted by Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017.
The age limit as per the official Gujarat High Court recruitment 2017 notification is not less than 50 years as on date of receipt of application.
The candidates who is selected for the post of Technical Members of the qualifying all the selection process as stated below will get salary of 80,000 per month including all the allowances and benefits permissible to his/her position.
The selection process quoted by the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 depends on written test and interview. The written test could be of pen and paper based or CBT based test where’s the candidates will have to answer by choosing the right option. The minimum threshold for this type of tests are 35% or otherwise prescribed by the organization. The participants will have to score about the minimum cut off marks and those who do will be able to attend the interview round where the final shortlisting will be made. Note the candidates will have to undergo medical fitness certificate qualify in which they will be able to join in.
There are no details on Application Fee as per Gujarat High Court 2017 advertisement.
How to Apply Gujarat High Court Recruitment:
The procedure to submit application form is little complicated and hence to steer out from getting rejected, the given are the procedure compiled by our contributors.
- Go to www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in and read the advertisement in the Re-employment section where the link is “Inviting Applications for Filling up 01(one) Post of Technical Member in the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT).
- Read it and then proceed towards application form which must be printed.
- The applicants who are interested in applying for this said positions must write own details on the printed application form where there are different sections such as Qualifications, experience, personal information, etc.
- The applicants can fill up the application with blue and black pen as mentioned in the instructions.
- Next step is to check whether all the fields is filled with correct information ensuring that there is no void field as it may cause rejection due to incomplete application.
- Next step is to ensure that the information fed on the application must be true and correct as any canvassing in any format can lead to application rejection.
- Next step is to stick applicant’s photo on the application form using glue or stapler and then do the signature wherever needed.
- Attach documents depicting your caste and category, age and address proof, qualifications and experience, etc as per listed and enclose it in an envelope and then write down the address given below.
- Mention the subject line as “Application Form for the post of Technical Members for NCLAT”.
Shri Navneet Chauhan
Director, Ministry of Corporate Affairs,
Room No 5530, ‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor,
New Delhi – 110 001.
- The last step is to take a printout of the submitted application for later use.
Given are the dates proposed in the Gujarat high Court Recruitment 2017 –
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||23rd February 2017|
Gujarat High Court recruitment notification link – http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in/hccms/sites/default/files/reemployment/Advt-NCLAT_24425.pdf.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 – English and Gujarati Stenographer (Grade I & II)
The Gujarat High Court at Sola in Ahmedabad recently posted an advertisement thereby inviting aspirants to apply for the available positions of English and Gujarati Stenographer ( Grade I and II ) for which the total available seats are 234 Nos. The aspirants who are interested to apply for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 listed positions are required to have secured the needed qualification and must apply before 15th October 2016.
With Respect to the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016, the following are the details on Vacancy as proposed by the advertisement –
|Sr. No.||Positions||Number of Vacancy||Salary Structure||Age Limit|
|1.||English Stenographer Grade – I ( Class-II )||General – 47
SC – 02
ST – 03
SEBC – 11
|9,300/- to 34,800/- per month plus 4,600/- Grade Pay||21 to 40 years as on 15th October 2016|
|2.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade-I ( Class-II )||General – 39
ST – 01
SEBC – 15
|9,300/- to 34,800/- per month plus 4,400/- Grade Pay|
|3.||English Stenographer Grade – II ( Class III )||General – 39
SC – 02
ST – 04
SEBC – 12
|9,300/- to 34,800/- per month plus 4,600/- Grade Pay||21 to 35 years as on 15th October 2016|
|4.||Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II ( Class-III )||General – 43
SC – 03
ST – 08
SEBC – 15
|9,300/- to 34,800/- per month plus 4,400/- Grade Pay|
- The aspirants under SEBC / ST / SC / Women Candidates will be given 05 years as relaxation period.
- The aspirants under PWD category will be given 10 years
The Aspirants who are interested to apply for any of the positions mentioned above are required to have attained following qualifications in order to be eligible to apply for the positions –
- The aspirants must be Graduate in any stream or discipline from a recognized Institution or University. The Aspirants must have Speed in English in Short Hand must be 120 wpm for the position of English Stenographer Grade I, 100 wpm for English Stenographer Grade II.
- The Aspirants must have Speed in Gujarati in Short Hand must be 90 wpm for Gujarati Stenographer Grade I, and 75 wpm for Gujarati Stenographer Grade – II respectively.
- The aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of Gujarati, English, and Hindi Language.
- All the Candidates must have Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
Required Documents –
- Certificates & Marksheets pertaining to the SSC, HSC, Graduation, and Post Graduation qualifications.
- English / Gujarati Stenography Speed Certificate.
- Printout of Online Application and Cash Voucher obtained from SBI Branch.
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- The aspirants under SC, ST, SEBC Categories must produce Non Creamy Layer Certificate at the time of verification.
- The aspirants employed in Central or State Government are required to submit the NOC obtained from previous employer.
The Selection Process as proposed by the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 is as follows –
- For English & Gujarati Stenographer ( Grade I )
The first round is of Stenographer Test of 60 marks. The aspirants qualifying this round will be promoted to the Viva Voce Test where they will be questioned on different subjects and the shortlisted candidates will land the job applied.
- For English & Gujarati Stenographer ( Grade II )
The First round will be of Written Test which will be MCQ-based Test of 40 marks. The aspirants qualifying this round will be promoted to Stenography test of 60 marks. Aspirants qualifying both the rounds will land the applied job.
Following are the Details on the Application Fee which is required to be paid for submission of Application Form –
|ST, SC, PWD, SEBC, EX-Servicemen||250/-|
|General / OBC||500|
The application fee is required to be paid at the nearest State Bank of India Branch in the format of Special Format of Cash Voucher within the date of 1st October 2016 to 15th October 2016.
How to Apply:
The aspirants interested in enrolling for any of the above listed positions are required to apply through Online Channel as any other channel will not be accepted.
The Aspirants can follow the below given instructions in order to apply for the same –
- The aspirants will have to visit www.hc-ojas.guj.nic.in in order to apply for the said positions.
- You can refer the official advertisement for detailed information on the eligibility and other criteria on which the final selected will be done by the organization.
- Further after referring the advertisement, the candidates must browse the website and click on Recruitment / Careers section where the link to Apply Online will be available.
- The Online Application forms requires Registration First where the website will prompt candidates to enter basic credentials in order to obtain provisional registration ID or Application ID which is required to be preserved for future uses.
- Once Registered, the candidates can login to the account and complete the filing of application form where the first step is of uploading scanned copy of photo with predefined height and width and signature on the online portal.
- The next step is to fill the application form completely where no space must be left empty in order to submit the application form as incomplete forms are treated as rejected.
- After Saving the application form, the aspirants will obtained Application Number which is required to preserved.
- After that the aspirants can click on Submit option for final submission.
- The aspirants are required to pay the application fee as per prescribed in the advertisement above for final submission.
|Opening Date for Submission of Online Application||01st October 2016 at 12.00 Hrs|
|Final Date for Submission of application||15th October 2016 at 23.59 Hrs|
|Skill Test for Grade I Stenographer||19th November 2016|
|Oral Interview ( Grade I Stenographer )||Dec’ 16 / Jan’ 17|
|Written Test for Grade II Stenographer||20th November 2016|
|Skill Test for Grade II||20th November 2016|
The official website of Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2016 is http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in