GSRTC Admit Card 2017:
Dear friends, who are unemployed and has applied for the GSRTC upcoming Posts from the Govt. sector can now download their GSRTC Admit Card 2017. Aspirants who applied for the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation should remember that is the board is also popular as GSRTC. The Transport Corporation has recently released the GSRTC Admit Card for the Upcoming posts.
We are familiar that nearly 2939 posts released for the candidates ease in the GSRTC organization. Examinants who wish to participate in the test are requested to download their GSRTC Hall Ticket on or before the date of examination. They can download their Call Letter from the official website i.e. at ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Aspirants can get their GSRTC Exam Call Letter through the careersplus official page or by visiting the official portal of the Gujarat State. Applicants can download their Ojas GSRTC Admit Card 2017 for the Driver vacancy which is all set to be held in the month of February/March 2017 as expected. The GSRTC authority are in terms to announce the date of the GSRTC Examination soon.
Check here – Latest Gujarat Jobs
GSRTC Post Details:
Authority Name: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Number Of Posts: 2939 Posts
Official Website: www.gsrtc.in
Post Name: Driver
Exam Date: Feb/March 2017 (expected)
Admit Card Status: Updated Soon
How to Download GSRTC Admit Card:
Candidates who are curious to appear for the GSRTC Upcoming Posts must carry their GSRTC Admit Card 2017 to the examination hall. Photo Identity Proof of the candidate is must while appearing for the test center. Candidates who are appearing for the GSRTC exam should download their Admit card from the official website. Following the steps given below will be easy for the candidates who are appearing for the GSRTC Driver Post.
- Visit the Official website of the GSRTC page at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Press the “Examination Call Letter” to download the GSRTC Driver Admit Card 2017 located on the right side of the homepage.
- Submit all the necessary documents requested by the GSRTC Authorities in the marked fields.
- Click on “Print Call Letter” tab to get the popup of the GSRTC Examination Card on the monitor.
- Take a Printout of the GSRTC Call Letter soon after downloading it for further reference of the candidates.
Checklist For GSRTC Hall Ticket:
- Aspirants are suggested to download their GSRTC Admit Card 2017 on or before the examination date so that the candidates can attend their exam comfortably without any rush in the exam time.
- Candidates are requested to check the GSRTC Hall Ticket by complaining to the GSRTC Authorities so that rectification of mistakes in the Hall Ticket can be done if there are any spell mistakes by the Authorities.
- Cross check the GSRTC Call Letter whether there are any corrections in Name Change, Examination Centre, Exam Date, etc.
Original Identity Proofs of the candidates should be carried at the time of examination such as
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook
- Driving License
- Aspirants are suggested to report an hour before the Examination Timings at the Examination Center.
Candidates are requested to log on to the Official website at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ for more details about the GSRTC Admit Card.