GSECL Recruitment 2017-18 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) Post Vacancy
Gujarat Electricity Board totally owns Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited. It is considered to be a subsidiary company of GEB. After unbundling of GEB Was performed in the year 1993, this company came to light. Located in the Gujarat state of India, it has been working for distribution and generation of power throughout the state. Every year, it searches for new entries to recruit. This year, Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited released employment news about its pronouncement to recruit. To have to recruit individuals, it expressed that the post of Junior Engineer working in Vidyut Sahayak is needed to be auditioned for. GSECL Recruitment 2017-18 requires highly qualified technicians who can be appropriate to fill the job of the Junior Engineer. can get the applications online and then fill them up. These forms will be valid and issued until 26-11-2017. The commencement of the process will be stopped after this.
GSECL Jobs Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
GSECL Recruitment 2016-17 requires skilled technicians for the job of the given post, information about the number of seats corresponding to the post, or the qualification need announced has been given,
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Vacancies|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Electrical||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from recognized University.||45|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Mechanical||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University.||41|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Instrmnt. & Control||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in I&C Engineering from recognized University.||12|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Environment||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Environment Engineering from recognized University.||1|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Metallurgy||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering from recognized University.||1|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) – Civil||Full time/Regular BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering from recognized University.||10|
GSECL Recruitment 2016-17 announced about its recruitment, For the Junior Engineer Post, it suggested the given age group as suitable
- The applicant interested in being Junior Engineer in GSECL, should lie between the age group 35 years to 40 years. However, more than that will not be suitable.
- There is no announcement about relaxation yet, but official note can be checked out for that purpose.
For GSECL Jobs, one has to go through number of stages given by the company Candidates will be called for the written test/On-line test.
After going by the personal interview round, if GSECL selects the individual, they will be given a respectable pay of the following amount,
The pay for DGM post is 1st year – Rs. 21,550/- 2nd year – Rs. 23,550/- This pay is notified excluding any other allowance. Other pays with the salary, will be given on the invoice of the pay receipt or GSECL Recruitment 2016-17 panel will let the selected person be aware of it.
How to Apply GSECL Recruitment:
- Online applications for the Junior Engineer Post will be accepted on www.gsecl.in
- The applications should be submitted only after one has properly gone through all the rules & regulations of GSECL.
- STEP–1: Logon to www.gsecl.in (GSECL Official website)
- STEP–2: Click on“Careers” || “Recruitment” and subsequently enter on relevant post being applied. i.e. Junior Engineer Posts
- STEP–3: Read the GSECL Advertisement Notification carefully and be ready with the mandatory documents mentioned above and then click on“Register Online” & fill up the Online Application Form with all your details
- Forms are needed to be submitted for Junior Engineer post before 26-11-2017.
- For Latest Advertisement link for GSECL Junior Engineer is – http://www.gsecl.in/index.php/career
View and Apply Jobs by Category