GSEB SSC Result 2016 will be available on 25th May, 2016
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education Board is looking after SSC Examination which would be held on march 2016. Many aspirants sign up for the examination every year. This examination is held by SSC Boards from Gujarat. After the examination process, the aspirants look for announcement of results online which is done mainly in Month of June. The results will be out in June without any further delay. Students must shift on their anxiety till June, when the official results will be out.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education Board is a well-known board which is counted amongst all the named boards of India. It is said to be the most disciplined boards in terms of all process amongst all the boards present currently in Gujarat. Every year, many students apply for secondary and even more higher sections of secondary examinations through this respective board. Every year lakhs of students take up the examination from Gujarat Board, and considering, earlier aspects of results, comparatively the results and the amount of students applying is really high. The percentage of students applying per year, is increasing year to year.
The Gujarat Board was formed in late 60s with a deep intensive aim for inculcating quality education among students belonging from Gujarat. The board has really succeeded in doing so, as being said, by providing good education to the students. Most of all, the whole board undergoes varied sessions of counselling, and changes every year, to erase out deformities and keep the best for future aspirants. The Board look after the whole functioning, of schools and colleges under it. It looks after all the aspects ranging from academics, research, and examination process and also, announcement of results online through its official website.
- GSEB being first step of getting higher education, aspirants work really hard for the same.
- SSC is like a stepping stone towards higher education.
- Students work really hard for the same to gain the required marks and gain admission in the college with the required cut-off the college offers.
- This year too same happened, many aspirants appeared for examination from Gujarat Board.
- All the results for examination held in year 2016 in march will be displayed soon on the website itself.
HOW TO CHECK GSEB SSC RESULT 2016 ONLINE:
- Students can click on the official website www.gseb.org and get their results online.
- Then the Results tab is to be clicked on to get further.
- The web-portal will ask the individual for identification, through entry of roll-number, name or email id.
- After that, Submit tab must be clicked.
- The result will be displayed on screen.
- Applicant must take a hard-copy of the result.
- The applicant can also visit the website link http://www.gseb.results-nic.in/ssc-result.html for any further inquiries relating to the boards.
- Students are allowed to bookmark the above site and visit the website time to time for checking of details relating to admissions, examination announcement, date of issue of results, etc.
DETAILS ABOUT GSEB SSC RESULT 2016:
- The main Board which is undertaking the job of assigning is Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary education Board.
- The examination for which the candidates are going to appear for is GSEB SSC
- Examination was held on March, 2016
- Class for which the board will display the result is 10th Class, Gujarat Board.
- Results will be declared on the official website.
- Official website for checking of examination result is https://web.cgbse.net/
- Results will be declared on June 2016
PAST RECORDS IN GSEB RESULTS:
- Nearly 11 lakhs students appeared for the examination by Gujarat board in year 2015, only of which 5.70 lakhs students only could pass.
- Girls seemed to be more scoring comparatively to guys.
- Also, population of girls was more being 61% and boys being 50%
- Gujarat Board has overtook the responsibility to provide quality in terms of education in these past years.
- It is expected that this year the applicants to be passed will be 89% from Gujarat board.
- This bar of increment in percentage will increase more, because the board is doing a great job in working hard for imparting quality education.
- Link 1 for result : http://www.gseb.results-nic.in/ssc-result.html
- Link 2 for result : http://gseb.org/gseb/default.aspx
- Official link for result inquiry : http://www.gseb.results-nic.in/ssc-result.html