GPSSB Recruitment 2017: Advertisement for the post of Deputy Secretary
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) is recruiting participants under GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notification. The vacancies for which recruitment is being conducted is of Deputy Secretary Posts. Total 87 number of vacancies are available for which the job location is Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The participants will be provided with decent salary packages upon selection. The applicants will have to check if they are eligible or not as per the given eligibility criteria described in the advertisement and only those candidates who meet the criteria will be entertained for further procedure. The selection process that comprises of various rounds such as Written Test or interview or both. The application forms are required to be submitted online before the due date of 14th December 2016.
With regards to the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notice, the following are the vacancy details –
|Name of the Position||Number of Positions|
|Deputy Secretary||87 No’s|
The participants who are willing to apply for the position of Deputy Secretary are required to have acquired at least Bachelor degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a well known University or Institution.
The candidates who wants to apply must abide by the age limitation propounded in the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notice that the a
pplicants must be between 18 to 35 years of age as on 14th December 2016. The applicants failing to comply by the age limit criteria or other criteria will not be entertained.
Along with permissible allowances and benefits, the applicants will also receive salary of 13,500/- Per Month if they get shortlisted.
The selection process will be decided by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. The concerned organization might undertake Written Test and/or Interview round. The applicants will have to go through the propounded selection process and qualify it in order to get awarded the position. The Selection Committee has been organized by GPSSB Recruitment 2017 who will decide the fate based on parameters and eligibility criteria.
The participants must pay 100/- as application fee in order to complete the application submission process. The applicants must pay the fees through Challan by Post.
How to Apply GPSSB Recruitment:
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post of Deputy Secretary as propounded by the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 will have to abide by the instructions given below. Following instructions comprises of the procedure required to be followed in order to apply –
- The very first step towards applying for the vehicle poses to visit the official site which has the web address www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now click on Apply Online on the website after which the contestants will be redirected to the registration page.
- Start filling the application form as per the asked details.
- The candidates have to make sure that they don’t enter incorrect details as it may cause the form to get rejected.
- The next instruction is to stick to upload images of specimen of Signature, thumb impression, and passport size photo on the application form and then proceed towards document section where the candidates will have to upload or attach testimonials and certificates validating their claims on the experience qualification is address and category, etc.
- Click on submit button and obtain challan from the post validating the payment of application fee.
- Preserve and hard copy of the application form and acknowledgement slip for future use.
Based on the notice titled GPSSB Recruitment 2017, following are the dates associated –
|Commencement of Online Registration||02nd December 2016|
|Final Date for Registration||14th December 2016|
The official GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notice: Download Here
GPSSB Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Posts of Laboratory Techni
cian, Compounder, Research Assistant, etc.
The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board recently unveiled the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 in a bid to invite applicants to apply for the various vacancies for job positions of Staff Nurse, Compounder, Research Assistant, Additional Assistant Engineer, Mukhya Sevika, etc. The contestants who are eager to apply can do so by submitting the online application after which they will be called for selection process comprising of Interview and Written Test. The applicants can go through the complete advertisement which has detailed information on the Vacancy Details, Selection Procedure, Required Eligibility Criteria, and much more. The applications can also refer the official advertisement for which the links are provided below. The participants must apply before the due date of 30th November 2016 after which no applications will be entertained.
GPSSB Recuitment Vacancy Details:
With reference to the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notification, the recruitment is being conducted for given positions –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Staff Nurse||221 Nos|
|2.||Social Welfare Inspector||31 Nos|
|3.||Laboratory Technician||551 Nos|
|4.||Divisional Accountant||34 Nos|
|5.||Research Assistant||32 Nos|
|6.||Assistant Statistics Officer||124 Nos|
|7.||Extension Officer ( Co-operative )||58 Nos|
|8.||Extension Officer ( Agriculture )||59 Nos|
|10.||Mukhya Sevika||55 Nos|
|11.||Additional Assistant Engineer ( Civil )||387 Nos|
The applicants who are willing to apply for any of the advertised posts must have acquired Bachelors’/Masters Degree in respective discipline scoring good academic records. He/she must have secured degree from a well known University or Institute.
The candidates apply under the GPSSB Recruitment 2017 advertisement must be between 18 to 35 years as on date of receipt of application form. He/she will be eligible to get relaxation period as per norms of Gujarat Government only if they belong to Reserved Categories such as ST/SC/OBC/PWD, etc.
The applicants who are finally shortlisted after going through the many phases of selection procedure will get impressive salary package coupled with decent allowances and benefits as add on. He/she will be eligible to get all the benefits permissible subjected to his/her position.
The GPSSB Recruitment 2017 notification has employed multiple phase selection procedure that consists of Written Test and Interview. The participants will have to attend the objective based Written Examination that will be held across various exam centres and after which the list of selected candidates will be out. The applicants who are shortlisted will be appearing for the Personal Interview round which will be monitored by Selection Panel elected by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board. The final list of selected contestants will be posted on the official website along with the procedure to follow further.
The amount of 100/- is needed to be paid as application fee along with 12/- as postal charges or as per the payment channel mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Apply GPSSB Recruitment :
The instructions pertaining to the procedure to apply online is provided below –
- The very first step is to go to www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- To read, click on “Details” that will open the official advertisement. Then click on “Apply Now”.
- The applicants will be prompted to enter educational qualifications, etc and then click on “Yes” and then “Save” button to proceed.
- In case, the application ask the application to upload specimen of signature, photo, and required documents, do it in the form of scanned images.
- Then, proceed towards application fee payment section and pay the fee through the channel prompted by the application.
- Click on Submit button and obtain printout of the filled application form for future reference.
With Reference to the GPSSB Recruitment 2017, following are the dates mentioned in the notification –
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||30th November 2016 at 23.59 Hrs.|
The official website of Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Commission Board is – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/AdvtList.aspx?type=lCxUjNjnTp8=