GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Police Inspector Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has declared a job notification titled as GPSC recruitment 2017. GPSC is inviting applications for the filling up various vacancies of 115 Police inspector posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website – http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/ before 15th Sept 2017. Candidates can check the other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
GPSC Vacancy Details:
As per the official GPSC recruitment notification below mentioned are the vacancies:
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the GPSC Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Candidates who are going to apply GPSC jobs should have minimum 20 years of Age and should not exceed 35 years of age. Age relaxation will be provided to the SC/ST/OBC and other reserved candidates as per the govt rules.
Candidates who will be selected for the GPSC jobs will receive a handsome amount of Rs 44900/- to 142400/- per month and allowances
Selection of candidates for filling up vacancies on the basis of their performance in written examination, physical test and interview conducted by the selection team of Gujarat Public Service Commission.
Candidate who wish to apply GPSC recruitment should pay 100 rs as an application fee through Challan or Net banking.
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for GPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the GPSC vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online ” tab available on the top of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “GPSC Jobs” to Apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “GPSC Vacancies” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the GPSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
As per the official notification last date for the submission of application is – 15th Sept 2017
GPSC Police Inspector (Unarmed), Class 2 – Apply Here
Have a look on
|Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2017|
|DBS Bank Recruitment 2017|
|IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017|
|NRHM Recruitment 2017|