GPSC Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Gujarat Public Service Commission .The latest we heard that the Officials of GPSC had released notification for the 1693 Posts of Medical Officer,Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II. Aspirants are requested to apply for the below vacancies August 02,2017 date mentioned in the Notification. Complete details about the GPSC Recruitment can be obtained from the official notification or careersplus.in site. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
1693 Posts of Medical Officer
245 Vacancy’s Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II.
Interested candidates must have degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery of any of the recognized University.for more information regarding notification visit the official notification.
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II:
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the GPSC Recruitment for the latest vacancies should pass Bachelor’s Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.for more information regarding the posts visit official notification.
Minimum Age Limit: 20 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs.
|Medical Officer||Rs.44900 to Rs.142400|
|Gujarat Engineering Service Class-I||Rs. 15600 to Rs. 39100|
|Gujarat Engineering Service Class-Il||Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800|
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
Reserved Candidates: According to the Notification.
How to Apply for GPSC Jobs:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the GPSC vacancies should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the “Apply Online ” tab available on the top of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “GPSC Jobs” to Apply for the latest Vacancies.
- A fresh page the “GPSC Vacancies” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the GPSC Jobs on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
End Date: 02 August 2017.
Medical Officer Official notification:
Gujarat Engineering Service, Class-I & Class- II Official notification:
Have a look on
|Field Ammunition Depot Recruitment 2017|
|DBS Bank Recruitment 2017|
|IDFC Bank Recruitment 2017|
|Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017|
|NRHM Recruitment 2017|