Government of Punjab Recruitment 2017 – District Manager, Statistical Assistant, Section Officer, Clerk, Peon, Sweeper Posts
Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation has publicly announced a notice for above vacancies. The Corporation under Government of Punjab is inviting online applications from eligible candidates. This is as per the instructions mentioned in the Government of Punjab Recruitment 2017 notification. Additional details like notification date, job requirements, application and selection methodology, Salary and Application fees, important dates and official website links are given below. Interested candidates are requested to study them before applying online.
Government of Punjab Recruitment Notification Details:
The vacancies for above mentioned posts are in both unreserved and reserved categories. Candidates with reservations have to produce authentic certificates, and in open category they only get age relaxation. Only eligible candidates are requested to visit official website with all necessary details and scans and pay the fee on time. Online application can be done in three steps – Registration and pay-slip printout on day 1, payment on next day, and scan uploads on third day. There are 83 vacancies for the different positions mentioned above.
Essential qualifications are mandatory and short listed candidates will be subjected to examinations. Admit cards for examinations are issued online at later date for printout purpose. Exams test the candidates in English, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Punjabi and English Typing , and academic skills depending on the position sought. Marks are allotted, merit and rules are considered for final appointment which is non-negotiable. The official notification has been issued by Executive Director with the number ” Advertisement No. 1/2017″.
The vacancies are for different positions with specific designations as mentioned in table below. Selected candidates will have to offer services in management, office administration, and other assigned tasks as per the position offered. Depending on the position, computers are used and typing and office documentation has to be prepared. Accounting services, statistical analysis, and other official duties are performed. Candidates have to offer all the work given to them in cordial, timely and disciplined manner.
Government of Punjab Vacancy Details:
Government of Punjab Recruitment 2017 notification tabulates the following vacancy information for all posts mentioned above –
|Post Title||Total Posts;||Pay band +
(As on 25/08/2017 )
|1||District Manager||8||Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 +
|First Division PG|
|2||Statistical Assistant||3||Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 +
|Recognised Master Degree in Statistics/Economics/Agri. Econ./Commerce with Statistics as one subject.
Statistics experience of 1 yr. preferred.
|3||Section Officer||5||Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 +
|State Accounts Service + 3 Yrs. Experience OR
Commerce Graduate with CA/SAS/CS Part-1 + 3 Yrs. Auditor /Accountant Experience
|4||Clerk||38||Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 +
|Recognised Bachelors degree +
30 wpm – English & Punjab typing +
Hands on experience in DTP/Office s/w/IT/PC usage
|5||Peon||28||Rs. 4,900 to Rs. 10,680 +
|Middle school pass in Punjabi medium
Read * below
|6||Sweeper||1||Rs. 4,900 to Rs. 10,680 +
|Primary school pass in Punjabi medium
Read * below
Above tabulated essential qualifications are mandatory for all positions. Additional details are provided below –
- All academic degrees/diplomas must be from recognized universities.
- ( * ) For Peon and Sweeper positions, those who produce self-attested declaration of highest qualification up to 10 + 2 are eligible as per new instructions. The declaration form can be downloaded at official site.
- The Clerk post requires candidates to have 120 hours minimum of hands on experience PC usage or IT skills like DTP, Office software. DOEACC’s O level equivalent course certificate issued by ISO-9001 certified Institute/Govt. Organization is considered valuable.
- Indian citizens are eligible. People of Indian origin who migrated from SAARC and African countries are considered for postings provided they submit Govt. of Punjab eligibility certificate.
All candidates should be of or between 18 yrs and 37 yrs of age. Date of reckoning is January 1st,2017. Upper age relaxations for different categories are as follows –
- State and Central Employees can be up to 45 yrs.
- SC/BC of Punjab along with Divorcees, widows, and other women categories get 5 yrs and can be up to 42 yrs.
- Physically handicapped people can be up to 47 yrs.
- Punjab domiciled Ex-Servicemen get period of service dedication from actual age, and resultant age should be around 40 yrs. for candidate to be considered qualified.
Candidates will be selected as per instructions provided below-
- Essential qualifications are verified and written examination is conducted for eligible candidates.
- For Clerk post, written exam and skills test i.e. Punjabi and English typing are held in that order.
- Other posts will have written test with Multiple choice questions with negative marking, and selection is done on basis of merit performance in test.
- Seniority in age is preferred if candidates get equal marks.
- Competent authority has final say in all selection matters
Consolidated salaries without any revisions for enhancement are offered to all appointees for the three year probation period as per Govt. of Punjab Orders. Pays scale with grade pay is mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
A fixed and mandatory fee has to be paid by applicants on the next day after online form filling and challan printout. The details listed below are as per specifications of Government of Punjab Recruitment 2017 :
- General Category candidates pay : Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates with PH/SC/ST/ESM from Punjab quota pay : Rs. 500/-
- Extra bank charges of Rs. 50/- have to be borne by candidates.
- Internet Banking payments at State Bank of Patiala can be done using “Power Jyoti Fee Collection (PUL)” Option under Payments/Transfers . Fee Type should be entered as “103” and “Submit” button has to be clicked. Confirmation should be done by clicking Confirm button after entering DOB in Validation Date Field and Form No. in Fee Reference No. field .
- The Fee once paid is non-refundable.
How to Apply Government of Punjab Recruitment:
The various posts mentioned above have following methodology for online application:
- Candidate can use IE, Chrome, or Firefox browser, and visit following page – http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/
- Click on the Online Application Form menu item
- Unregistered candidates have to register while registered users can sign in with login id and password on the following login page – http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/login.htm
- Following must be kept in hand before applying online – mobile number, email id, scanned photo and signature, Personal and academic details including caste and Punjabi passing proof.
- Candidates can complete application form providing all above details. Download application form and take hard copy/print out. Peon and Sweeper candidates have to download and print declaration form also.
- A Pay-in-Slip/Challan is generated after this.
- Take printout and pay the fee next day.
- Take two copies of pay-slip, one is for self-reference.
- Another pay-slip copy can be deposited along with completely filled printout of application form and following documents at PSCFC cell, Thapar University, Patiala –
- 2 Passport photos colour or black-white with self-attestation.
- Pay-slip/Challan copy proving payment of fees.
- Copies of education starting with matric, proof of birth date, marks sheets, diplomas, etc, with caste and Punjabi proof
- Peon and Sweeper posts require declaration of highest qualification with self-attestation.
The Recruitment 2017 requests candidates to note the following dates and time –
|Issue of Official Notification||31st July, 2017|
|Opening Date for Online Applications||1st August, 2017|
|Last Date for Online Filling of Application Forms||25/08/2017 , till Midnight|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||26th August, 2017|
The Link to recruitment notice of Punjab Scheduled Castes Land Development & Finance Corporation is at: http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/
The Link with detailed notification is at: http://govt.thapar.edu/pscfc/notification.pdf
- Incomplete applications are rejected, and responsibility lies with candidates only.
- Candidates have to apply only once in each category. Multiple applications by same candidate are rejected.
- Only online applications are acceptable.
- The competent authority has the right to modify recruitment procedure and details.
- Candidates are requested to check online resources for instructions and future updates as dates scheduled for exams are tentative.