Latest Government Jobs in Haryana 2017
The candidates who are searching government jobs in Haryana can get their job search hunt to an end with the help of the various posts on the online recruitment portals. There are number of vacancies that are released in Haryana by government and private sectors. Candidates can apply for the relevant posts through online or offline mode as per the guidelines. There are various informations provided here for the benefits of the candidates to get their jobs easily in their core field or in their interested branch.
The Haryana state was established on 1st November 1966 in the Northern part of India. Chandigarh is the capital of the state. The various boundaries of Haryana are Rajasthan to the west and southern boundaries whereas Himachal Pradesh to the north side. Punjab is also situated to the north of Haryana. The largest and most literate city in the state is Gurgaon and Faridabad. The state comprises of 25.35 million populations to the Indian census as per the record of 2011.
Organizations providing jobs in Haryana:
- Haryana Electricity Board
- Indian Army
- United India Insurance Company Limited
- Bhagat Phool Singh Medical College
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Balmer Lawrie
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- RailTel Corporation of India Limited
- Translational Health science and technology institute
- Haryana Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
- Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Limited
Haryana Jobs Vacancies Available Through Various Sectors:
The candidates can apply to the vacancy of their choice in any of the sector in Haryana. There are various opportunities available for the candidates in various sectors such as
- Public Service Commission
- Short Service Commission
- BPO sectors
- I.T. sectors
- Agricultural, etc.
Vacancies Jobs Available According to Qualification in Haryana:
- The candidates are required to have the required qualification as per the posts applied for.
- The candidates should possess either graduation or post graduation for the higher level of posts.
- Whereas the candidates are required to have 10th or 12th or ITI for various others low level posts.
- The candidates should possess the degree or certificate from the recognized institute or university of India.
Various Government Departments in Haryana:
There are various government sectors in Haryana offering the candidates with their jobs. These departments are either handles by central government or state government while there are some departments handled by both the governments for smooth operations. The various departments that are comprises under central government are listed below
- Food Corporation
- Indian railways
- Postal department
- Central Soil Conservation Department
- Income Tax Department
- Departments under State Government
- Police department
- Agriculture and textile,
- Haryana tourism
- Financial Institution
- Educational Institution
- Banking Institution
- Haryana Public Service Commission
- State Road Transport Corporation
Various jobs in Haryana with their last date of application, number of posts and various other informations are listed below. The candidates can apply for the post by visiting their official website and can fill the application form.
Latest Govt Job Notifications in Haryana:
- RITES Recruitment 2017- 2018 Apply Online for Various Posts at rites.com
- ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 : Haryana ESIC Jobs Vacancy Walk-in @esic.nic.in
- ITBP Recruitment 2017 – Latest ITBP Jobs Vacancy Apply Online at itbpolice.nic.in
- HARCO Bank Recruitment 2017 | Apply For Latest Bank Jobs @ harcobank.nic.in
- Punjab And Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 | PHHC Jobs Vacancy Apply Now
- HARSAC Recruitment 2017 – Latest Job Openings Apply at harsac.org
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 – Latest Haryana SSC Jobs Apply Online at www.hssc.gov.in
- HPSC Recruitment 2017 | Haryana PSC Jobs Apply at hpsc.gov.in
- Haryana Health Department Recruitment 2017 – Health Dept, Haryana Jobs Vacancy Apply Now
- Haryana Roadways Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Jobs Vacancy at hartrans.gov.in
Find More Jobs – Click Here
How to Get Job Vacancies Updates:
The online resources and services at our disposable provide all the necessary information regarding the latest job openings in various departments. All the job aspirants are hereby informed that they can access our up-to-date website for fresh job alerts. Interested candidates can visit the website links provided below using popular browsers. We have listed all the vacancies for Arunachal Pradesh on the same page with links to detailed notifications.
Experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates, undergraduates, researchers, and other job aspirants can avail our Daily Free Job Alerts by registering at the website. Candidates have to provide their email and mobile phone numbers for communication. The new vacancies along with updates to earlier listed vacancies are tabulated and listed in one place, Job seekers can refer to these pages in leisure or get online after receiving the phone/email job alerts on a daily basis to save their valuable time. The website has a familiar look and feel, and displays only the necessary information with links to pages with more detailed advertisements and official notifications.
Haryana Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The notifications for all the above mentioned vacancies mention specific requirements in terms of education, experience, age limits, and other desirable qualifications. The positions are listed for job aspirants with schooling i.e. 10/10+2 passed, Diploma holders, Graduates, and Postgraduates from relevant academic disciplines. The requirements in age are mentioned as per the rules of Departments and relaxations in upper age limit are which is between 18-65 years made available for candidates with SC/ST/OBC/PH reservations. All applicants should have the minimum relevant qualifications mentioned in notifications.
How to Apply Government Jobs in Haryana:
Interested job seekers who are eligible can apply using following steps-
- A free form application format or the requisite preform provided by official sources must be used.
- Candidates have to enclose all the necessary documents that prove date of birth, educational and experience criteria, scholarships and journal publications, caste reservation, etc., with passport photo.
- The attested photocopies are sufficient, while originals have to be produced when demanded by authorities. Fees have to be paid where applicable.
- The envelopes have to be super scribed and job position has to be mentioned clearly.
- Courier/ Registered or Speed Post can be used to ensure deliver of applications to the departmental addresses within the last date.
Check For – Latest Private Jobs in India
Haryana Govt Jobs Selection Procedure:
The different jobs in State Departments and Universities/Colleges are filled by the Selection Committees with due diligence. The following procedure is adopted for recruiting employees-
- Applications which arrive on time are considered for verification.Correct and complete applications with all necessary attachments are examined for eligibility requirements.
- A shortlist of suitable candidates is prepared, and candidates are invited for examinations and interviews. Candidates are intimated using contact addresses/email/phone and other online resources.
- The candidates who arrive with necessary original documents will be subjected to examinations with marks allotment and negative markings. The Candidates’ aptitude, general knowledge, subject and technical skills are tested as per official requirements.
- Subsequently group discussions and orals are held to test communication, academic and social skills.
- Appointments are given to suitable candidates after application of reservation rules, age relaxations, etc., as per GOs at the complete discretion of competent authorities.
- The decisions of Selection Committee are final and binding. The above steps are subject to change and official notifications are to be referred for complete instructions.
Grab the chance to get Direct Haryana Job Updates to your Inbox – Submit you Email Here
The selection committees conducting various test procedures to the different positions. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail, phone and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
The vacancies in Haryana require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile.
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voice, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voice are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
The above mentioned positions are in different departments and selected candidates are given direct deputation, permanent posting, employment with probation period, and training depending on the departmental requirements. Performance of appointees is evaluated from time to time by superiors. The selected candidates may receive assistance, supervision, guidance, and training as necessary. Candidates are given opportunity to upgrade the relevant skills and knowledge as part of training. The appointees will be familiarized with all the departmental rules, procedures, statutory guidelines, and other official functions in accordance with Departmental Guidelines.
PS: Candidates can use website services anytime for complete instructions and official updates for specific job designations at the above mentioned organizations.