Government Jobs in Gujarat 2017
Grab the best opportunities of Government jobs in Gujarat or Gujarat Govt Jobs. Gujarat is one of the most developed states in India. The state provides large employment opportunities not only in the government sector; but also in the industry and banking sector. It is also a hub for Government and Private job opportunities in the academic and research sector. Organizations such as the Vector Control Research Centre, Directorate of Groundnut Research, Indian Space Research Organization, IIT Gandhinagar and many more such organization recruit eligible and competent candidates from time to time.
Now, they are availing various job opportunities in their state, sprouting to many different departments and organizations. Gujarat has been shining their way with the aim of providing maximum chances for new recruitment done in their state. Information about them are given below,
List of Departments/Organizations Providing Jobs in Gujarat:
Some of the government and multinational organization which generate high level employment opportunities are listed below:
- Information and Library Network Centre Jobs
- Sainik School Balachadi Jobs
- Vector Control Research Centre, CEPT University Jobs
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Jobs
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Jobs
- Directorate of Groundnut Research Jobs
- Institute for Plasma Research Jobs
- Navsari Agricultural University Jobs
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Jobs
- Project Development India Limited (PDIL) Jobs
- Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board Jobs
- Surat Municipal Corporation Jobs
- Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Jobs
- Kandla Port Trust Jobs
- Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporate Limited (GETCO) Jobs
- Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Jobs
- National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) Jobs
How to Get Updates of Government Jobs in Gujarat:
This will enable one to know how they can be updated of what government jobs in Gujarat are available in which sector of Gujarat. The online resources and services at our disposable provide all the necessary information regarding the latest job openings in various departments. All the job aspirants are hereby informed that they can access our up-to-date website for fresh job alerts. Interested candidates can visit the website links provided below using popular browsers. We have listed all the Government jobs in Gujarat on the same page with links to detailed notifications. Also, one can log in online website such as career plus for more details.
Experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates, undergraduates, researchers, and other job aspirants can avail our Daily Free Job Alerts by registering at the website. Candidates have to provide their email for communication. The new vacancies along with updates to earlier listed vacancies are tabulated and listed in one place; Job seekers can refer to these pages in leisure or get online after receiving the email job alerts on a daily basis to save their valuable time. The website has a familiar look and feel, and displays only the necessary information with links to pages with more detailed advertisements and official notifications.
Latest Government Jobs in Gujarat:
- GSSSB Recruitment 2017: Gujarat SSSB Jobs Vacancy Apply at gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- GAIL Recruitment 2017 – Latest GAIL Job Openings Apply at www.gailonline.com
- GPSC Recruitment 2017 – Gujarat Public Service Commission Jobs Vacancy @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Recruitment 2017 – Notification For GCRI Posts
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Indian Oil Jobs Vacancy Apply Online at www.iocl.com
- GACL Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online at gacl.com
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at ssc.nic.in
- Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at Gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- GNFC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Accounts, Officer and Manager Posts at gnfc.in
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2017 For Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow – Notification at www.iitg.ac.in
Check more – Gujarat Jobs
Before selecting any firm to apply for, one must check what their requirements are, some of the general ones are listed below, Candidates interested in applying for Government jobs in Gujarat can find the latest information about vacancies and recruitment for various Government jobs here.
- Candidates who are twelfth or intermediate pass can apply
- One with Graduates,
- BCA OR MCA OR MBA and other such qualifications can apply for these vacancies.
How to Apply Government Jobs Vacancies in Gujarat:
- Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same.
- If Offline, the Applicant shall pay some amount on the counter manually, and fill and submit all the documents properly, whereby, having a hard-copy of it as well.
- Also, applicants can check details from career plus website about the mode of applying.
- The candidates first have to fill in the application forms; they can be online application or offline application form.
- Online application forms can be filled by visiting the official website of the organization’ offline application forms can be brought from the organization or the pattern may be advertised in leading newspapers or employment news.
- They have to fill the form very carefully providing all the information asked for in the application form.
- Some job will have some processing or examination fees; candidates will have to make the payment for it; through the mode of payment mentioned in the instructions, it can be through cash, demand draft, credit or debit card; or through net banking.
- Once the candidate submits the application form, they get their registration number and admit cards.
- The candidates then have to appear for an examination, which will be scheduled by the recruiting organization.
- A merit list of the candidates who qualify in the exams is prepared.
- Candidates who qualify in the selection exam or test are then called for an interactive interview. The candidates who qualify the interview are provided appointment letters or joining letters from the organization’s side.
The vacancy for above mentioned positions is filled by competent Selection Committees using various testing procedures. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, The tests will include descriptive, objective, multiple choice questions with or without negative marking. General Knowledge and Awareness, General English, and Technical/Academic/Optional Subject skills are tested for 100 marks each. Some positions require understanding of departmental rules, procedures, statutory orders, etc., and these are also tested as the case may be. Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
|How To Prepare For Exams In Less Time|
|Best Tips To Finish Exam On Time|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Exam Time Management Tips|
|How To Avoid Common Mistakes In Exams|
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
The vacancies in Arunachal Government require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile.
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voce, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voce are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
The above mentioned positions are in different departments and selected candidates are given direct deputation, permanent posting, employment with probation period, and training depending on the departmental requirements. Performance of appointees is evaluated from time to time by superiors. The selected candidates may receive assistance, supervision, guidance, and training as necessary. Candidates are given opportunity to upgrade the relevant skills and knowledge as part of training. The appointees will be familiarized with all the departmental rules, procedures, statutory guidelines, and other official functions in accordance with Departmental Guidelines.
PS: Candidates can use website services anytime for complete instructions and official updates for specific job designations at the above mentioned organizations.