Latest Government Jobs in Goa 2017:
Latest Jobs, Recruitments, And Employment Opportunities in Goa are available in our website. The applicants who are looking for good career opportunities in different sectors, notifications are available. The aspirants keep in touch with our website for the government jobs in Goa.
All the eligible candidates can make use of the online resources providing information about recruitments and employment opportunities in various Government and Private Organizations located in Goa. Our website lists all the fresh vacancy positions in various organizations along with links to official notifications and summarized details for quick perusal.
The details pertaining to total vacancies, qualifications, application method, salary, and important dates are provided for each Department and Organization separately. All the new job openings are listed along with regular updates to earlier advertisements as per official notifications only. Interested candidates can register at our website by providing contact details like email and mobile phone number. The candidates will receive regular and timely alerts regarding the fresh job opportunities. They can check emails and access online resources subsequently before applying on time. The mobile phone alerts are for the convenience of candidates on the move. Registered users can also send SMS requests to receive updated information pertaining to fresh and previously listed various jobs in Goa.
Find more – Latest Government Jobs in India
The following list mentions the names of various Institutions and Departments with employment opportunities –
List of Departments/Organizations:
- High Court Jobs
- Goa Forest Department Jobs.
- Goa University Jobs
- Goa Police Department Jobs
- Mormugao Port Trust Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Jobs
- Recruitment & Assessment Centre
- DRDO Jobs
- Research Center Jobs
- Central Pollution Control Board of India Job
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs
- Goa Naval Jobs
- Bureau Jobs
- Indian Army Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- HPCL Biofuels
- Air India Jobs
- Road Transport Jobs
- Income tax Jobs
- BSF Jobs
A number of vacancies with diverse designations are notified in above mentioned Organizations. The official notification details and links are available at the website, along with all the latest job alerts and updated information.
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – Latest Goa PSC Jobs Apply at goapsc.gov.in
- Mormugao Port Trust Recruitment 2017 | Apply Latest Jobs at mptgoa.com
- IAF Recruitment Rally 2017: Apply Latest Indian Air Force Jobs @
- Goa HRDC Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Latest Goa HRDC Jobs Vacancy
- Goa Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at goashipyard.co.in
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at ssc.nic.in
- Goa University Recruitment 2017 Apply For Various Posts at unigoa.ac.in
- Goa Police Recruitment 2017 For Police Constable, Barber Advt Apply at www.goapolice.gov.in
- Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 For Teaching and Non Teaching Jobs Apply at goapsc.gov.in
- State Government Jobs 2017-2018: Latest State Wise Govt Job Openings Apply Now
Check more – Goa Jobs
Goa Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The above mentioned vacancies in different Organizations are for eligible candidates only. The Indian candidates should have all essential eligibilities in terms of academic education, age limits, work experience, Konkani skills, and other desirable traits. The various posts are for job seekers with Higher or Secondary School certificates, recognised and relevant degrees and diplomas at graduate and PG levels, and professionals certificates. Unskilled positions require literate people with 4th to 8th standard basic education. Candidates should be of appropriate age and can be from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/etc. quota or from unreserved category. Relaxations are given to eligible candidates as per rules.
Check Jobs in Major Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
How to Apply Goa Govt Jobs:
Interested applicants are requested to peruse following application steps –
- Prescribed application format has to be used while sending the envelopes with photos and affixed photocopies of all necessary documents. The application proforma can be downloaded at official websites
- The documents should validate birth date, academics, experience, caste category, achievements and rewards, etc., Photocopies are sufficient.
- Walk-in interviewees have to produce original certificates along with copies and 2 recent passport photos.
- Originals certificates should be from recognised Bodies/Universities/Govt. and should be brought to interview venue. Application processing fees has to be paid wherever applicable, and receipt copies should be kept ready.
- Both applicants and interviewees have to prescribe to the specified dates and time, and application forms can be collected/handed over at the official counter where applicable.
- Registered/Speed post applications or online submissions have to be made accordingly.
- Copies of applications can be retained for future reference purpose by the eligible candidates.
check here – How to Fill application form
Jobs Selection Procedure:
The various vacancies in the above mentioned Organizations are filled by respective authorities with competence in accordance with rules and regulations. The following steps are to be noted by the applicants –
- Only correct and complete Applications submitted on time are processed.
- All the enclosed documents are scrutinized for short listing eligible candidates.
- The suitable candidates are informed and they have to undergo tests and interview.
- Tests can be in the form of written exams, or practical and technical skills.
- Selection is done after evaluating performance in tests and interview, and is at the sole discretion of respective Authorities.
- Reservation rules, age relaxation terms, lowering of qualification requirement, etc., are applied as per rules, and are non-negotiable.
Apply Now – State Government Jobs in India
The concerned Selection Committees at various organizations mentioned above conduct written examinations to select the best among the skilled aspirants. The candidates with minimum essential criteria are invited and their aptitude, general knowledge, logical reasoning, current affairs capabilities are tested. Depending on the vacancy, written exam can also include optional academic subject. Marks are allotted and tests have objective type or multiple choice questions. Cut-off marks and aggregate percentages are used to select candidates. Unskilled positions do not require written exam.
Unskilled and Skilled job aspirants are subjected to various practical and technical tests to evaluate their skill level for the chosen profession. Candidates have to undergo physical measurements and performance tests involving display of athleticism in the form of running, jumping, and walking. Clerks, officers, and other skilled professionals are subjected to typing and shorthand tests. Those who are semi-skilled like Barber, Peon, Sweeper, Welder, etc., have to perform appropriate activities.
The job seekers who successfully clear the written and practical tests have to undergo an interview before appointments are made. Some positions require direct walk-ins. Candidates have to produce all original testimonials with 2 photos. Interviews can be personal, technical, or professional in nature. Communication and social skills of candidates are gauged, and performance is taken into consideration with or without marks allotment as per rules of concerned Selection Committee.
The candidates who complete various stages of selection are considered for final appointment which can be a temporary posting on contractual basis, permanent recruitment, direct deputation, or employment with probation period and training depending on job position and organization. Merit of candidates in written examination is prioritised and merit lists of eligible candidates for final interview or selection are prepared. Seniority, Qualifications, and Date of Application in that order are prioritised if two or more candidates display equal merit.
Candidates who are selected may be put on probation as per rules of Organizations. Candidates may receive training and guidance in official procedure, protocols, and statutory rules along with trade skills. Performance of candidates is evaluated from time to time for internal assessment purposes, and the candidates will have to work under the supervision of higher authorities for the period of tenure. Commensurate services have to provided by the appointees during the probation and training period.
Note: Candidates can avail of the website services for complete instructions and updates for specific job designations offered at the above mentioned departments and institutions.
Grab the chance to get Goa Job Updates direct to your Inbox – Submit you Email Here