Latest Government Jobs in Delhi:
Delhi is the hub of a lot of government jobs in different departments and hence, the requirement in Delhi is very high. Delhi is a Union territory and the Capital of India. As per the geographical area of Delhi is concerned, it is the largest city in India. It is about 573 sq miles in area with a population of about 16.3 million and hence, the second most populous city in India. The Capital of India is surrounded by the states of Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh and states such as Punjab, Uttarkhand is in the close proximity of Delhi. Being the capital of India is not an easy one-day job. The Union and State Government of Delhi govern it and hence require a large number of people for its massive government posts. In fact, Delhi is flourishing with government jobs in each and every sector beating the private sector. Government Jobs in Delhi are broadly bifurcated into Jobs under Central Government and Jobs under State Government.
Jobs under Central Government:
Delhi is the capital of India and hence, the job opportunities are adequate for everyone as per their qualifications. All the information regarding the advertisement stating the requirement for the particular post is available on the official portal and hence, anyone searching for government jobs is required to refer these notifications cum advertisement. Compare to other State, the number of vacancies in Delhi are in abundant.
Following are the categories of jobs under Central government –
- Public Sector banks
- Judicial Division,
- Indian Railways.
- SSC, etc.
These are the categories and department for which recruitment is conducted by Central Government.
Jobs Under State Government:
State Government of Delhi conducts recruitment on a large scale for its vacancies in various departments under Delhi Public Service Commission (DPSC). Some of the Jobs for different positions, operations, departments under State Government are for given departments –
- Human Development Index,
- Delhi Tourism Department
- Government Educational Institutions
- Delhi State Road Transport System, etc.
Check Here – State Wise Government Jobs in India
Government Jobs in Delhi 2017 for 10th, 12th Pass, Graduates.
Delhi has undertaken many chief projects of which one is Delhi Metro. Apart from this project, the Delhi Public Service Commission (DPSC) has undertaken numerous job opportunities in different sectors managed under the state government. With facilities of government jobs, many people have left their private jobs for convenience.
In Delhi, there are many sectors in the government department where the candidates are selected upon the eligibility and other qualifying criteria. A lot of government jobs are available in sectors such as Education, Sales, Aviation, IT, Hospitality, Marketing, etc in Delhi. All the latest updates of vacancy details are available on the official websites of concerned authorities and departments.
Delhi is the biggest metropolitan area in India with a population of 16.7 million ranking the 8th most densely populated capital in the world as of 2011. It is one of the most rapidly growing city in India. Most of the major industries and giants in every sector are based in Delhi due to its connectivity and uniqueness. The following are some of the Industries in Delhi are given below –
- Information Technology
Government jobs are further classified into categories, qualifications, and other variables. As many organizations are looking for recruiting candidates and hence they post advertisement which contains all the information regarding the vacancy, salary structure, age limit, eligibility criteria, required qualifications, etc. and the candidates are selected by selection committee with prescribed stages of the test. There are hundreds of vacancies for a candidate with qualification ranging from 10th, 12th, and Graduate in various disciplines.
Latest Govt Jobs in Delhi
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Apply Latest AIIMS Delhi Jobs Vacancy at aiimsexams.org
- IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2017 – Latest IRCON Jobs Vacancy @www.ircon.org
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2017 – Apply online For Various Posts at delhipolice.nic.in
- ITI Limited Recruitment 2017 : Apply Latest Jobs Online @ itiltd-india.com
- PNB Recruitment 2017: Apply Punjab National Bank Jobs Vacancy @www.pnbindia.in
- BSF Recruitment 2017 – Border Security Force Jobs Vacancy Apply Online at bsf.nic.in
- ECIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Electronics Corporation of India Jobs ecil.co.in
- HIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Hindustan Insecticides Limited Jobs Vacancy at www.hil.gov.in
- BEL Ghaziabad Recruitment 2017 – Apply BEL Jobs Vacancy at bel-inida.com
- Delhi University Recruitment 2017: DU Careers Current Job Openings at du.ac.in
- DSSSB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online DSSSB Job Openings at delhi.gov.in
- DDA Recruitment 2017 – Apply Delhi Development Authority Jobs at dda.org.in
- ESIC Recruitment 2017 Apply For Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2017: Upcoming Northern Railway Job Notifications
- IREL Recruitment 2017: Indian Rare Earths Limited Jobs at www.irel.gov.in
Check here for More – Delhi Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Government Jobs:
When any of the above or other Government Organization or Department releases announcement on the vacant jobs and invites candidates to apply for the same, they mention the basic eligibility criteria which the candidates must possess in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised positions. The Eligibility Criteria are like Qualification, Work Experience, Age, Domicile State, etc based on which the selection panel decides the final shortlisting of applicants.
How to Apply for government Jobs in Delhi:
All the advertisement of vacancy details is posted on the official website of the department of industry.
- The candidate can view that advertisement to make himself/herself familiar with the post and its associate details.
- Application forms are available online which are required to be filled manually and submit either by Net banking, Credit/Debit Cards or by Post or Courier as prescribed in the official advertisement.
- Application fee, if applicable are required to be deposited either by DD or through online payment.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the selection process.
Check for – Latest Government Jobs in India
Jobs Selection Procedure:
Based on the data provided by the respective advertisement that announce the respective job vacancy, the Selection Procedure is stated which contains stages of selection where the candidates is assessed at each stage by the Selection Committee elected by the respective organization. The Selection Process may consist of Written Test and/or Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Check Jobs in Major Cities
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
Usually the written test is conducted for every post. It consist of Objective-based questions based on the syllabus provided in the advertisement itself. The aspirants is required to answer the questions correctly in order to get selected. The organization might select the candidates above cut off score or the top candidates for next round.
Also known as Practical Test, it contains practical application of the knowledge attained during qualification and experience at work. The Skill Test is usually different for each posts depending on the domain and the aspirants and or selected can attend the last round of selection.
Personal Interview –
The Last round is of Personal Interview where each selected candidate are required to appear and based on their performance, qualification, eligibility criteria, and other parameters, the final shortlisting for the advertised posts is made by the selection committee which is elected by the organization.
Merit List are released by the respective organization after every round conducted as per selection procedure. All the Merit List and other announcements are made public on the respective websites. The Merit List issued contains the list of name of the roll no. of the applicants who have successfully secured the current round and now are promoted to the next stage where the selection committee set up by the organization will assess the capabilities and shortlist accordingly.
The government organization or department conducts training for the respective vacant posts as per the prescribed tenure in the advertisement. The Apprenticeship are thereby declared in the advertisement itself where the tenure of training is proposed.
Grab the chance to get Direct Delhi Job Updates to your Inbox – Submit you Email Here