Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh:
Candidates looking for a job can either go for private or government jobs however, Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh are considered to be the safest and secured job preference as it comes with better facilities and services. All the government jobs require candidates on a large scale for their posts which ranges from lower level to senior level management with required qualification of either 10th, 12th or Graduate with Engineering, MBA, MCA and other qualifications. All the requirement posts by Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh are updated regularly and hence, the candidates can refer them prefer post as per their qualification and apply accordingly.
Chhattisgarh is the State of India and with the 10th largest area in India. It is also the 17th most populated state with population of 25.5 million. Chhattisgarh lies in close proximity with state such as Andhra Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, and Telangana. Raipur is the capital of Chhattisgarh. The language spoken is majorly English, Hindi and Chhattisgarhi. The literacy rate is high at 81.45% Male and 60.59% female, and the state runs different premier, private and government owned educational institution to boost the literacy rates. Some of the premier institute in Chhattisgarh are IIM Raipur, AIIMS Raipur, Indira Kala Sangeet University, etc.
List of Organizations or Companies Offering Jobs in Chhattisgarh:
- Korea Collectorate
- National Health Mission Jashpur
- Food and Drug Administration Chhattisgarh
- Office of the Family Court Judge Kabirdham
- Department of Health & Engineering Narayanpur
- Department of Water Resources Korea
- Kabirdham Educational Department
- District Employment and Self Employment Guidance Centre Raigarh
- BSNL, MTNL
- DRDO, BHEL
- HAL, BPCl
- District Count
- Institute of Engineering and Technology
- AIF, IBPS
- KSRTC, JAPIT, etc.
- Dena Bank
- Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
- Office of The District and Sessions Judge, Rajnandgaon
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
- Chhattisgarh Institute of Medical Sciences (CIMS)
- Law and Legislative Affairs Department (Government Of Chhattisgarh
- Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh
- Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL), etc.
There are many posts available at the above given organization such as Dockyard Apprentices, Artificer Apprentices, Stenographer, Driver, Clerk, Constable, Attendant in Govt. Schools and Colleges, Staff Nurse, Receptionist, Guard, Lab Attendant, Constable, etc.
Latest Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh:
- CGPSC Recruitment 2017: Apply Chhattisgarh PSC Jobs Vacancy at www.psc.cg.gov.in
- SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at ssc.nic.in
- Zila Panchayat Jashpur Recruitment 2017: Latest Various Jobs Vacancy at jashpur.nic.in
- India Post Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply For Postal Jobs at indiapost.gov.in
- SECL Recruitment 2017 : Southern Eastern Coalfields Limited Jobs Apply @www.secl.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Postal Jobs Vacancy Apply Now
- NRHM Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2017 Notification Latest Jobs Apply @ Raipur.gov.in
- Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2017 Advertisement Constable Post @cgpolice.gov.in
- CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2017 – Apply CG VYAPAM Jobs at cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- State Government Jobs 2017-2018: Latest State Wise Govt Job Openings Apply Now
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Various CRPF Jobs Bharti 2017 @crpf.nic.in
- Chhattisgarh High Court Recruitment 2017 – Chhattisgarh High Court Job Vacancies @highcourt.cg.gov.in
- NIT Raipur Recruitment 2017: Apply Latest NIT Raipur Jobs at nitrr.ac.in
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.cgforest.com
- Government Jobs in Chhattisgarh 2017: Upcoming Chhattisgarh Govt Job Notifications
Check more – Chhattisgarh Jobs
All the departments and government organization release the advertisement cum notification for the available vacancies in their jurisdiction. These advertisements contain information about the post available, age limit, selection process, salary structure, educational qualification needed, and other such details required for an eligible candidate to apply. This advertisement can be found on the official portal of concerned organization or for short recap of all the vacancies in Chhattisgarh, you can refer our portal to search for appropriate jobs as per your eligibility and other variables. There is huge requirement for candidates with required qualification of either 10th or 12th or UG or PG and other degree of qualifications.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission requires candidates for its post of Assistant Forest Conservator and Forest Ranger, Assistant Director Fisheries, etc. which requires candidates with Graduate degree in any of the prescribed discipline mentioned in the advertisement.
How to Get Job Vacancies Updates:
The Government department or organization inviting applicants for the various vacant position issue respective advertisement that contains all the pertaining details with respect to the openings such as Selection Procedure of the Vacancies, Age Limit, Essential Qualifications and other eligibility criteria according to which the final shortlisting will be conducted by the organization. The aspirants can browse this website to find all the recent updates regarding various recruitment advertisements released officially.
How to Apply Chhattisgarh Government Jobs:
- Candidates are required to refer our portal to navigate between notifications of different government organization.
- The candidate can apply for any job by going on the official website of the concerned organization
- Application Form for the prescribed post is available with two mode of submission.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
- A. Online Mode
Here the candidate is required to download the form or type the details and other credentials on the online form and submit online. The payment of processing cum application fee can be paid online through Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards, IMPS, etc.
- Offline Mode
The forms are available online on the concerned website. The candidates will have to download the form and fill it manually. Then they have to submit the form with other credentials and documents through post or courier. The payment of processing cum application fee is available through depositing DD to the prescribed Bank and payable to the prescribed authority which is mentioned in the official advertisement.
Jobs Selection Procedure:
The selection process for any of the post in any government department is somewhat the same with 2 or 3 stages of test which are conducted to select the right candidate for the vacant position. The candidates applying for any government post are required to give some or combination of these test in order to get selected.
- Written Test
- Mental Ability Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Interview, etc.
The Written Test is an Objective Based Test where the applicants have to answer the questions by choosing the correct option. The candidates have to score above the cut off marks or the top scoring candidates will be chosen for the next round. The candidates can refer the advertisement which contains the syllabus of the test according to which the questions will be asked.
The Skill or Practical Test conducted by the organization will be conducted assessing the practical knowledge of the candidates. The aspirants will have to give their test on the prescribed and respective domain of the post applied.
The Personal Interview will be conducted by the organization where the interviewee will be questioned and based on their performance at all the earlier rounds and qualification and other parameters, the aspirants will be shortlisted for the applied post.
The applicants can visit the official website of the respective government organization to find out the merit list which is released by the organization in order to notify the number of candidates or Names who have been shortlisted for the next round or final selection.
The Period for Apprenticeship or the Tenure of training for the vacant posts is prescribed in the official advertisement which is posted by the respective department or government organization.