Government Jobs in Bihar:
Government Jobs in Bihar: Bihar is a flourishing state with huge potential due to its large population. It has been found that Candidates in Bihar are knowledgeable. A conception with the candidates in Bihar is that they altogether try for government jobs and hence, working for the society welfare and government. They give more importance to Government jobs than other private jobs as govt. jobs provide more facility and the position in the society which private firms can never do. Government jobs in Bihar are broadly divided into Union and Bihar State Government. With subsidiaries under these two categories. Further the candidates can search for a relevant job related to his/her qualification and other criteria.
Latest Bihar Government Jobs:
Government jobs with vacancies are regularly updated via official advertisement released by the concerned authority or department or the wing of the bigger group of companies. The Advertisement contains information from the posts availability, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, and another sort of details related to the particular position. Although, government jobs are available after SSC or HSC standards, however, if anyone wish to attract bigger position in the department, a graduation or other postgraduate degrees are necessary in order to fulfil the requirements. Government Jobs in Bihar for Graduates, MBA, MCA are available on a large scale with hefty pay scales and other allowances and facilities. The Government Jobs in Bihar for Graduates, MBA, MCA are conducted in two or three stages as prescribed in the official advertisement issued by the concerned authority. The tests conducted during the selection process are mainly a combination of Medical Fitness Test, Physical efficiency test, written test and then final is a personal interview which decides the fate of the candidate applying for one or more positions.
Latest and Upcoming Government Jobs in Bihar:
- VPMU Recruitment 2017: VMPU Current Job Openings Apply Now
- COMFED Recruitment 2017: Latest Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd Jobs Vacancy
- Bihar PHED Recruitment 2017: Latest PHED Bihar Jobs at phed.bih.nic.in
- KAPL Recruitment 2017 Notification: Apply KAPL Jobs at kaplindia.com
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017: Apply KVK Jobs Vacancy Online
- Government Jobs in Bihar 2017: Latest Upcoming Govt Job Notifications in Bihar
- State Government Jobs 2017-2018: Latest State Wise Govt Job Openings Apply Now
- IWAI Recruitment 2016 – Latest IWAI Jobs Vacancy Apply at iwai.nic.in
- Bihar SSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Various Jobs Vacancy @bssc.bih.nic.in
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2016 – Bihar Police Jobs Vacancy at csbc.bih.nic.in
Find More Jobs – Click Here
Bihar Employment sector:
The Employment sector in vivid Industries and government departments are flourishing in Bihar. Industrial jobs are considered as to less important when compared to Government jobs which come with a plethora of allowances and facilities. However, in order to attract a government job, it is important to attain sufficient education as all the government jobs come with their particular set of educational qualifications along with other criteria. There are hundreds and thousands of government jobs requiring candidates to be eligible at least with HSC or 12th standard. However, jobs with greater positions and responsibilities require greater degrees and qualifications in order to attract the position.
Jobs Under Central Government in Bihar:
Here are the details of the Jobs Under the Central Government –
Central Government is the parent body of all state government. The positions and posts here are bigger than that of State government and hence the Salary structure is greater. The Jobs under Central government are under different departments such as Indian Navy, Airport Authority, Indian Railway, Bharat Heavy Electricals LTD, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Universities, CISF, etc. The organizations or the concerned departments conduct series of test to hire the suitable candidates for any positions. Concerned authorities released their official advertisement announcing the availability and eligibility criteria for posts available.
Jobs Under State Government in Bihar:
Here is a list of departments managed by State Government –
State Government of Bihar and other state hire talented and passionate applicants for various posts under their jurisdiction and departments. The department managed by State government are Bihar Public Service Commission, Bihar Tourism, Bihar Police, Patna High Court, etc. Similar to Central Government, State government releases official advertisement for posts and eligibility criteria, etc.
The candidates can search jobs based on their educational qualification, Categories, and other variables to search for suitable government jobs.
Procedure to Apply for Government Jobs in Bihar for Graduate, MBA, MCA, 12th, 10th, etc.
The procedure to apply for any government jobs in Bihar somewhat similar.
- The candidates have to search for the suitable jobs as per their qualifications and eligibility criteria.
- The candidates can refer the official advertisement for all the supporting information regarding the vacancy details.
- The official advertisements are available on the official portals of the concerned organization or departments.
- After referring the advertisement, the candidate is required to download the application form and fill the form correctly.
- The application form is required to be either mailed or couriered or submit on the portal itself.
- Depending upon the department, an application fee is applicable which can be paid through Net banking or IMPS or Credit/Debit Cards, or by deposit of DD in the prescribed branch.
- The eligible candidates are called for further processes.
The Selection process of government varies depending on the contesting post and department. It is usually 3 rounds to get selection which consisted of the following test –
- Written test
- Physical efficiency Test
- Mental ability Test
- Personal Interview, etc.
A selection committee is set up to conduct selection process.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
Bihar, the 13th Largest state of India with the area of 36,357 sq. miles. Bihar is also one of the populated states of India with a population of 99.02 million as of 2012 and the population is expected to right one fold by 2015. Bihar is surrounded by other states of India and even share boundaries with Nepal. Bihar is surrounded by 7 sister state in East, Nepal at North, Uttar Pradesh at West and Jharkhand in South of Bihar and other states such as West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, are in close proximity. It comprises of 38 districts and the city of Patna is the state capital of India. The language spoken in Bihar is mainly Hindi, Urdu, Maithili. Although the State has vast potential in the form of a population, it is not a rich state.
Economy of Bihar:
As per the economy of the state is concerned, the backbone of Bihar’s Agriculture whereas Industries are scarce. As per the calculations conducted in 2013-2014, the Agricultural base in Bihar comprises of 22% compared to the 5% of Industries. Till date, Bihar has more than 32 Educational institutions imparting education and employment. With that being said, Bihar has a lot of potential as a developing state of India and it is possible only because of employment.