Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2017-18:
The online resources and services at our disposable provide all the necessary information regarding the latest Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2017-18 in various departments. All the job aspirants are hereby informed that they can access our up-to-date website for fresh job alerts. Interested candidates can visit the website links provided below using popular browsers. We have listed all the vacancies for Arunachal Pradesh on the same page with links to detailed notifications.
Experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates, undergraduates, researchers, and other job aspirants can avail our Daily Free Job Alerts by registering at the website. Candidates have to provide their email for communication. The new vacancies along with updates to earlier listed vacancies are tabulated and listed in one place, Job seekers can refer to these pages in leisure or get online after receiving the email job alerts on a daily basis to save their valuable time. The website has a familiar look and feel, and displays only the necessary information with links to pages with more detailed advertisements and official notifications.
List of Departments/Organizations:
Check Recruitment of Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh for various positions in different departments. The latest reports indicate that there are a large number of Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh State. The aspirants who are seeking for Arunachal Pradesh government jobs get the complete information from our website. The candidates who passed 10th/12th/graduates/Post graduates get the latest information of Government jobs in Arunachal Pradesh.
The various Organizations with fresh and listed openings are mentioned below for the perusal of job aspirants –
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Jobs
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Jobs
- University Jobs
- Arunachal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (ArSRLM) Jobs
- Intelligence Bureau Jobs
- Indian Navy Jobs
- Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Recruitment & Assessment Centre, DRDO
- Research Center Jobs
- Central Pollution Control Board of India
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limit
- Indian Army Jobs
- Railway Jobs
- Air India Limited Jobs
- Indian Army
- Air India Limited
- HPCL Biofuels
- Secretariat Jobs
- Border Security Force Jobs
Recruitment for a number of vacancies in the above mentioned Institutions and Departments are underway.
Latest Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs:
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 – Latest APPSC Jobs Vacancy at www.appsc.gov.in
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Various Jobs Vacancy @ghconline.gov.in
- North East Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply for GDS Posts at appost.in
- State Government Jobs 2017-2018: Latest State Wise Govt Job Openings Apply Now
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 – Latest Government Jobs Vacancies at arunpol.nic.in
- Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh 2017-18: Latest Upcoming Jobs Govt Jobs
Check more – Arunachal Pradesh Jobs
Arunachal Pradesh Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
The notifications for all the above mentioned vacancies mention specific requirements in terms of education, experience, age limits, and other desirable qualifications. The positions are listed for job aspirants with schooling i.e. 10/10+2 passed, Diploma holders, Graduates, and Postgraduates from relevant academic disciplines. The requirements in age are mentioned as per the rules of Departments and relaxations in upper age limit is made available for candidates with SC/ST/OBC/PH reservations. All applicants should have the minimum relevant qualifications mentioned in notifications.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
How to Apply Arunachal Pradesh Govt Jobs :
Interested job seekers who are eligible can apply using following steps-
- A free form application format or the requisite proforma provided by official sources must be used.
- Candidates have to enclose all the necessary documents that prove date of birth, educational and experience criteria, scholarships and journal publications, caste reservation, etc., with passport photo.
- The attested photocopies are sufficient, while originals have to be produced when demanded by authorities. Fees have to be paid where applicable.
- The envelopes have to be superscribed and job position has to be mentioned clearly.
- Courier/ Registered or Speed Post can be used to ensure deliver of applications to the departmental addresses within the last date.
Arunachal Government Jobs Selection Procedure:
The different jobs in State Departments and Universities/Colleges are filled by the Selection Committees with due diligence. The following procedure is adopted for recruiting employees-
- Applications which arrive on time are considered for verification.
- Correct and complete applications with all necessary attachments are examined for eligibility requirements.
- A shortlist of suitable candidates is prepared, and candidates are invited for examinations and interviews. Candidates are intimated using contact addresses/email/phone and other online resources.
- The candidates who arrive with necessary original documents will be subjected to examinations with marks allotment and negative markings. The Candidates’ aptitude, general knowledge, subject and technical skills are tested as per official requirements.
- Subsequently group discussions and orals are held to test communication, academic and social skills.
- Appointments are given to suitable candidates after application of reservation rules, age relaxations, etc., as per govt at the complete discretion of competent authorities.
- The decisions of Selection Committee are final and binding. The above steps are subject to change and official notifications are to be referred for complete instructions.
The vacancy for above mentioned positions are filled by competent Selection Committees using various testing procedures. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail, phone and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, The tests will include descriptive, objective, multiple choice questions with or without negative marking. General Knowledge and Awareness, General English, and Technical/Academic/Optional Subject skills are tested for 100 marks each. Some positions require understanding of departmental rules, procedures, statutory orders, etc., and these are also tested as the case may be. Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
The Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile.
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voice, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voice are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
The above mentioned Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh are in different departments and selected candidates are given direct deputation, permanent posting, employment with probation period, and training depending on the departmental requirements. Performance of appointees is evaluated from time to time by superiors. The selected candidates may receive assistance, supervision, guidance, and training as necessary. Candidates are given opportunity to upgrade the relevant skills and knowledge as part of training. The appointees will be familiarized with all the departmental rules, procedures, statutory guidelines, and other official functions in accordance with Departmental Guidelines.
PS: Candidates can use website services anytime for complete instructions and official updates for specific job designations at the above mentioned organizations.