Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh 2017-18:
Andhra Pradesh is hiring people for Central and State Government affairs and not only they are willing to hire people with experience but also, people who are fresher’s. Government of India is handing down job opportunities for applicants interested who can apply to the job opportunities to the applicants who have pursued college degrees. Applicants can look up to Govt job opportunities, details, criterias in on the official website itself. The interested applicant can look up to the details available on the website. People looking for government jobs in Andhra Pradesh can look up to our website which serve all the related information about the same. Applicants who need to make their career in Government Sector and need to do work in Andhra Pradesh they can get all most recent notice in regards to Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh from this page. Along these lines, excited and skilled hopefuls may apply for different appropriate opportunities as indicated by their qualification by the assistance of this page.
The state government empty posts are controlled by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission through various focused exams. It is imperative to watch out for their notification so you can’t pass up a great opportunity for the due date. Development in the profession like advancement and compensation increment is additionally overseen by APPSC. Applicants who meet the eligibility requirement can apply for Government jobs in Andhra Pradesh varied job categories ranging from public to private sectors. Fresher’s can begin their career with working in Banks, railways, Health related jobs ,etc. Since, Andhra Pradesh has railway lines from within the state, it is proudly announcing to offer jobs in Naval and Army areas as well. Government of Andhra Pradesh is giving up jobs opportunities through many times of Corporations and Commissions.
Interested applicants can apply Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh in year 2017, and also in next year. Applicants however must keep an eye on official website notifications by visiting them frequently for suitable job opportunities. Applicants can also have an keen eye on careers plus site which is advertised by Andhra Pradesh. All the required details, criterias, documents, notifications, important dates will be declared on the website itself. Applicant can grab copies of forms to fill-up from the same search engine.
There are various number of government employments in Andhra Pradesh state where the masses can have a superior job opportunity. For the most part there are two sorts of government employments. Following are the given list of information regarding all the departments, in which there are currently job-openings in Andhra Pradesh,
List of Departments/Organizations:
- Pharma Industries Biotechnology, Chemical industries and Rice Mills Jobs
- Electricity Projects, Irrigation Plans and Mining Activities Jobs
- Schools, Colleges, Universities Jobs
- Cement and Paper Manufacturing Firms Jobs
- Railway Department Jobs
- Police Department Jobs
- Employees Provident Fund Organization Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- LIC india Jobs
- Income Tax Department Jobs
- DRDO Jobs
- NRHM Jobs
- Locomotive Jobs
- ISRO Jobs
- Postal Jobs
- BSNL Jobs
- Municipal Corporation Jobs
- Revenue Department Jobs
- Women Welfare Jobs
- Exercise Department Jobs
- Road Transport Jobs
- Urban Development Jobs
- SEBI Jobs
Recruitment opportunities for above departments will be notified in further advertisements.
Latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh:
- ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply For various Jobs at www.ongcindia.com
- KAPL Recruitment 2017 Notification: Apply KAPL Jobs at kaplindia.com
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 : Army Jobs Vacancy Notification, Application @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Notification Apply Online at vizagport.com
- DTCP Recruitment 2017 – Apply AP DTCP Job Openings at www.dtcp.ap.gov.in
- Andhra University Recruitment 2017 – Latest Job Opportunities Apply at andhrauniversity.edu.in
- AP High Court Recruitment 2017 For Civil Judge Apply at hc.tap.nic.in 04 Civil Judge Jobs Vacancies
- REPCO Bank Recruitment 2017: Apply REPCO Bank Jobs Vacancy @repcobank.com
- APPSC AEE Notification 2017: APPSC Jobs Vacancy Notification at psc.ap.gov.in
- AP Productivity Council Recruitment 2017: AP Productivity Council Jobs @appc.in
Check more – Andhra Pradesh Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh:
- Applicants applying under Job categories offered by State and Central government will be assessed upon their relational skills, written test, medical examinations as well.
- Applicants who have just secured good marks in 10th standard can apply as well.
- Applicants, who have just passed 12th standard, can go for application as well.
- Applicants, who have Graduation degree and a blazing eye for job, will be accepted too.
- Applicants, who have Post-graduate degree as per the requirement, will also be given opportunity pertaining to jobs.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their general knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and reasoning ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- There will be negative marking done for any sort of wrong answer, so the applicant must attend carefully and avoid guessing.
- The test will be of limited marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get unset. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- There are many websites which lend hands in notifying job opportunities to candidates all over the country by displaying numerous notifications and links on websites. Applicants must keep an eye on such websites.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
How to Apply Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh:
Interested job seekers who are eligible can apply using following steps-
- A free form application format or the requisite preform provided by official sources must be used.
- Candidates have to enclose all the necessary documents that prove date of birth, educational and experience criteria, scholarships and journal publications, caste reservation, etc., with passport photo.
- The attested photocopies are sufficient, while originals have to be produced when demanded by authorities. Fees have to be paid where applicable.
- The envelopes have to be superscribed and job position has to be mentioned clearly.
- Courier/ Registered or Speed Post can be used to ensure deliver of applications to the departmental addresses within the last date.
Jobs Selection Procedure:
The different jobs in State Departments and Universities/Colleges are filled by the Selection Committees with due diligence. The following procedure is adopted for recruiting employees-
- Applications which arrive on time are considered for verification.
- Correct and complete applications with all necessary attachments are examined for eligibility requirements.
- A shortlist of suitable candidates is prepared, and candidates are invited for examinations and interviews. Candidates are intimated using contact addresses/email/ and other online resources.
- The candidates who arrive with necessary original documents will be subjected to examinations with marks allotment and negative markings. The Candidates’ aptitude, general knowledge, subject and technical skills are tested as per official requirements.
- Subsequently group discussions and orals are held to test communication, academic and social skills.
- Appointments are given to suitable candidates after application of reservation rules, age relaxations, etc., as per the Job notification at the complete discretion of competent authorities.
- The decisions of Selection Committee are final and binding. The above steps are subject to change and official notifications are to be referred for complete instructions.
The vacancy for above mentioned positions is filled by competent Selection Committees using various testing procedures. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, The tests will include descriptive, objective, multiple choice questions with or without negative marking. General Knowledge and Awareness, General English, and Technical/Academic/Optional Subject skills are tested for 100 marks each. Some positions require understanding of departmental rules, procedures, statutory orders, etc., and these are also tested as the case may be. Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
The vacancies in Andhra Pradesh Government require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile. The candidates who have good knowledge
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voice, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voce are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
Grab the chance to get Direct Andhra Pradesh Job Updates to your Inbox – Submit you Email Here