Government Jobs in Assam 2017-18:
Grab the best Government job opportunities in Assam. Assam Government Sector is lending hand and providing Government jobs in Assam or opportunities in public sector itself to applicants. By working in such organizations the applicant will be successfully able to secure their future as there are many returns after retirement. Government sector of India however contributes to only 1/3rd of total gross economic produce of the nation.
Assam is located in North East part of India. It is giving up jobs for interested applicants according to the stated eligibility criteria. There are many Government jobs in Assam chances pertaining to their dependency on educational qualification. An Applicant’s qualification can take them to a long way, and job criteria as per the needed criteria may vary. Assam firms have given their lists on the web-portal specifying in which sectors jobs are available.
List of Departments/Organizations:
Jobs availed by the government are as following:
- Relations with the Public Jobs
- Information Technology field Jobs
- Human resources field Jobs
- Public Transit Jobs
- Fire Services Jobs
- Military Services Jobs
- Defense mechanism Jobs
- Police department Jobs
- Economic and International Department Jobs
- Legal Services Jobs
- Accounting Jobs
- Civil Services Jobs
- Health Services Jobs
- Bongaigaon Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd etc Jobs
- Refinery in Numaligarh Jobs
- Oil India Jobs
- Oil and Natural Gas Commission Jobs
- Digboi Refinery Jobs
However, there are private and public sectors in which jobs are offered,
In Central Government,
- Judicial Services, Executive services, etc.
- Income tax department,
- Central Railways and Branches,
- Central soil department
In State Government.
- Judicial Services,
- Banking Areas,
- Animal Husbandry,
- Forest services,
- Educational facilities
How to Get Government Job Vacancies Updates in Assam:
This will enable one to know how they can be updated of what posts are available in which sector of Assam, The online resources and services at our disposable provide all the necessary information regarding the latest job openings in various departments. Experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates, undergraduates, researchers, and other job aspirants can avail our Daily Free Job Alerts by subscribing at the website. Candidates have to provide their email for communication. The new vacancies along with updates to earlier listed vacancies are tabulated and listed in one place; Job seekers can refer to these pages in leisure or get online after receiving the email job alerts on a daily basis to save their valuable time. The website has a familiar look and feel, and displays only the necessary information with links to pages with more detailed advertisements and official notifications.
Latest Government Jobs in Assam:
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2017: Apply Online Various Jobs Vacancy @ghconline.gov.in
- APSC Recruitment 2017: Assam PSC Recruitment for Various Jobs Apply at apsc.nic.in
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 : Indian Oil Jobs Vacancy Apply Online at www.iocl.com
- ONGC Assam Recruitment 2017-2018 | Apply Apprentice Posts @ ongcindia.com
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 Apply Latest Jobs Online atassamrifles.gov.in
- ASDM Assam Recruitment 2017-2018: 40 Project Manager, Training Manager Posts
- APGCL Recruitment 2017-2018: APGCL Jobs Vacancy Apply at apdcl.net.in
- ASRLMS Recruitment 2017-2018: Latest Jobs Vacancy Notification at asrlms.assam.gov.in
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Current Job Openings at www.oil-india.com
- NRHM Recruitment 2017 | National Rural Health Mission Latest Jobs Vacancy Apply Online
Check more – Assam Jobs
Assam Government Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Government jobs in Assam have specified what qualifications they are looking for in an individual and following are the list which will specify what exactly they will be looking for while selections,
The eligibility criteria is diverse for the employment/position sort. For instance, competitors need to do work in a managing an account sector and need to apply for any bank work opportunity like, PO, SO, Clerk, Assistant need a graduation degree. Applicants who want to work in telecom sector as a Technical Assistant ought to have done a certificate or a M.Sc degree in hardware. The applicants must have MBBS to work as a doctors. The aspirants in engineering sector should have B.SC/B.tech.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
How to Apply Government Jobs in Assam:
- Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same.
- If Offline, the Applicant shall pay some amount on the counter manually, and fill and submit all the documents properly, whereby, having a hard-copy of it as well.
Government Jobs Selection Procedure in Assam:
The different jobs in State Departments and Universities/Colleges are filled by the Selection Committees with due diligence. The following procedure is adopted for recruiting employees-
- Applications which arrive on time are considered for verification.
- A shortlist of suitable candidates is prepared, and candidates are invited for examinations and interviews.
- The candidates who arrive with necessary original documents will be subjected to examinations with marks allotment and negative markings.
- Subsequently group discussions and orals are held to test communication, academic and social skills.
- Appointments are given to suitable candidates.
- The decisions of Selection Committee are final and binding.
The vacancy for above mentioned positions is filled by competent Selection Committees using various testing procedures. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, The tests will include descriptive, objective, multiple choice questions with or without negative marking. General Knowledge and Awareness, General English, and Technical/Academic/Optional Subject skills are tested for 100 marks each. Some positions require understanding of departmental rules, procedures, statutory orders, etc., and these are also tested as the case may be. Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
The vacancies in Assam Government require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile.
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voice, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voice are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
The above mentioned positions are in different departments and selected candidates are given direct deputation, permanent posting, employment with probation period, and training depending on the departmental requirements. Performance of appointees is evaluated from time to time by superiors. The selected candidates may receive assistance, supervision, guidance, and training as necessary. Candidates are given opportunity to upgrade the relevant skills and knowledge as part of training. The appointees will be familiarized with all the departmental rules, procedures, statutory guidelines, and other official functions in accordance with Departmental Guidelines.
PS: Candidates can use website services anytime for complete instructions and official updates for specific job designations at the above mentioned organizations.
- Applicants must look after all the details required on the official website.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- One must look after what procedures do the documents have to pass.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline uploaded, giving away of the forms done before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid.