Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-2017: Taluka Level Supervisor, LDC, Tourist Wardens, Tourists Warden Driver Posts
The Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-2017 released the Advt. No. 3/150/TSF/dt-2016 according to which the organization has issued notification for the recruitment of various posts. The posts available at the organization are Taluka Level Supervisor, Tourist Wardens, Tourists Warden Driver, and Lower Division Clerk for which total 64 Nos of seats are available. The aspirants can apply for the above mentioned posts after referring the official notification for eligibility criteria and as per that they can apply by submission of application form before 15th September 2016. The official website for Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-2017 is www.goatourism.gov.in.
With respect to the Notification posted by the Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-17, following are the Details on the Vacant Posts –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Taluka Level Supervisor (Male||04 Nos|
|Lower Division Clerk||02 Nos|
|Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian||50 Nos|
|Tourist Warden Driver( Light Vehicle)||10 Nos|
The Total Number of vacancies available is 64 Nos which are further classified into categories under which the seats are reserved for various categories as per the norms of the organization.
The aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of Contract of one year.
As per the announcement made by the Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-2017, the following are the prerequisites that is Essential Qualifications required in order to be eligible to receive the following posts –
Taluka Level Supervisor ( Male ).
- The applicants interested in this post are required to have secured Degree in any stream from a recognized and reputed University or equivalent.
- The aspirants must be well versed with Hindi, English, and Konkani Languages.
- The Aspirants with knowledge of Marathi Language will be desirable.
Lower Division Clerk & Tourist Wardens (Male) from Ex-servicemen or Civilian.
- The aspirants applying for this position are required to have secured certification in HSC or equivalent from a recognized and reputed Institution or College.
- The Aspirants must be Computer Literate.
- The aspirants must be well versed with Knowledge of Konkani Language.
- The candidates with Knowledge of Marathi will be preferable.
Tourist Warden Driver( Light Vehicle)
- The aspirants must have secured Middle School Certification or equivalent.
- The applicants must have Driving License for Light Vehicles.
- The aspirants must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- The aspirants must have Knowledge of Konkani Language.
The Maximum Age Limit up to which the applicants can apply for any of the above post is 45 years as on 15th September 2016.
The organization will decide the Selection Process once all the applications are received at the last date of receipt of application form. The Selection for all of the posts mentioned above will be conducted by selection commission proposed by the organization who will decide the fate of the applicants based on the rounds of selections and they will be responsible to shortlist suitable candidates for the aspired posts.
As per proposed by the Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016–2017, the Salary quoted for all of the posts above is 15,000/- Per Month which includes all the Benefits and Advantages as permissible by the organization.
How to Apply:
The procedure to apply for the above mentioned posts as proposed by the Goa Tourism Department Recruitment 2016-2017 is as follows –
- The very first step towards submission of application form is to visit the official portal of the organization which is traceable at www.goatourism.gov.in
- The candidates are required to refer the official advertisement for which the link is given below for which they can refer the advertisement and check if they are eligible or not.
- The aspirants who are eligible are required to fill the application form as per the format prescribed in the official advertisement.
- The aspirants must provide self-attested copies of all the certificates, qualifications, employment registration number, 15 years residence, and other required documents along with passport sized photo which are required to be affixed on the Application form and sent it to the below address –
Postal Address –
Department of Tourism,
2nd floor, Patto,
As per the Dates mentioned in the official notification, the Important Dates with respect to the proposed openings are as follows –
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||15th September 2016|
The official link of the OJAS Recruitment 2016 portal is www.goatourism.gov.in
The Official Advertisement is available at http://goatourism.gov.in/travel-news/details/299/248