|Click Here for Assistant Professors, Junior Surgeons, Lecture, Archivist Posts|
|Click Here for Veterinary Officer, Assistant Directors and for other posts|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online Assistant Professors, Junior Surgeons, Lecture, Archivist Posts
The Goa Public Service Commission has issued a notification “Goa PSC Recruitment 2016” providing information to qualified candidates of vacancy for Assistant Professors, Lecturers, Junior Consultants and Surgeons, Dy. Town Planner, Scientific Assistant, etc.,. The Goa PSC is hiring for these posts for various departments, colleges and directorates. The following advertisement gives necessary details for this vacancy including job description, essential qualifications, allowances and emoluments, method of applying, significant links for official websites and documents, etc., Candidates with essential criteria who are intent on joining the Goa Government can go through the following details in a careful manner and verify all the requirements pertaining to available positions.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 intimates the eligible applicants about openings for Medical College, Directorate and Departmental posts. These positions are in different fields like Health Services, Higher Education, Policing, Tribal Welfare, Archiving, and Town Planning. The candidates who are selected get posted in respective departments and offer services like teaching, translation, health care, archiving and administrative work. All selected candidates have to discharge official duties assigned to them as per requirement of departments, colleges, and directorates. There are 17 positions being filled as per official directive.
The Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 notification invites only candidates with eligible criteria to apply using online mode only. The official notification has the Advertisement No. 8 year 2016, and it informs that the vacancy for some posts are reserved for SC/ST/PH/CFF candidates. Some posts are being advertised for a third time. The online applications have to be submitted on or before 05.08.2016.
The eligible professionals are requested to peruse the Instructions on official website carefully before applying. The candidates are informed that the Goa PSC may relax the requirement in case of failure to fill up all vacancies. Otherwise the minimum qualifications are essential and reservations apply as per rules. Recruitment procedure is at the discretion of authorities and negotiations are not allowed.
The detailed information pertaining to the vacancies made available by Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 notification are provided below in a tabular form:
|Sl. No.||Post Title||Total Posts; Reservation||Department /College||Qualifications||Salary||Age Limit|
|1||Asst. Professor Neurology||1||Goa Medical College||IMC Schedule qualification; Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch). or MD with 1 yr. research/teaching ; Konkani Knowledge .||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 plus 6,600/-||45 yrs. for all posts is the upper age limit.
Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/CFF/Army as per rules
|2||Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics Lecturer||1 ; ST||Goa Dental College And Hospital||Schedule I,II Dentist Act qualification; Dental Surgery Masters ; Dental Council registered ; Konkani Knowledge .||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 plus 5,400/-|
Paediatrician Pathologist Surgeon
|1 ; ST 1; OBC 2; OBC||Health Services Directorate||IMC Schedule qualification; PG speciality or Diploma with 2 yrs speciality work; Konkani Knowledge .||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 plus 5,400/-|
|4||Junior ENT Surgeon||1 ; OBC|
|5||Asst. Prof.: English –
| 1 ; ST
|Higher Education Directorate||55% Masters Degree – Indian or foreign; NET/SET or UGC Ph. D. ;
Konkani Knowledge .
|Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 plus 6,000/-|
|6||Dy. Town Planner||1 ; ST||Town And Country Planning Department||Regional or Town Planning Degree ; 2 yrs. in architectural office or Planning ; Konkani Knowledge .||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100 plus 5,400/-|
|7||Scientific Asst. in Forensic Lab||2; ST + CFF||Goa Police Department||2nd class Master’s in Science – Forensic Sci. or Chemistry ; Konkani Knowledge .||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 plus 4,200/-|
|8||Senior Translator (Marathi)||3 ; 1 for PH – ortho||Official Language Directorate||Marathi PG or equivalent ; 5 yrs in Marathi-English & vice -versa translation ; Konkani Knowledge||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 plus 4,200/-|
|9||Assistant Director||1||Tribal Welfare||Master’s Degree – Social Welfare/Service/Work /Psychology/Sociology;
5 yrs. Social Work – Govt. recognised; Konkani Knowledge .
|Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 plus 4,600/-|
|10||Assistant Archivist Grade I||1||Archives And Archaeology||Indian History Masters with 2nd Class teaching, research Modern History; archival work||Rs. 9,300 to 34,800 plus 4,200/-||Total :
The posts for different designations and fields are different and they require the essential qualifications mentioned in the above table with professional degrees and diplomas from recognized universities only. The Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 notifies the candidates that Marathi Knowledge is desired for various posts with higher qualifications and memberships of recognized professional institutions. Relaxation in qualifications is made for deserving candidates with reservations, and computer literacy is welcome. Relaxation is also provided for meritorious candidates if vacancies do not fill up and will be at the discretion of Goa PSC.
The Upper age limit for all the positions has been mentioned as 45 yrs. or below. Relaxation rules for upper age limit are as follows:
- Candidates with SC/ST get 5 yrs. relaxation in upper age while OBC get 3 yrs.
- Handicapped – blind, deaf, orthopaedic; CFF, and Government Servants get 5 yrs. SC/ST and OBC who are handicapped get total of 10 yrs. and 8 yrs. respectively for posts that are reserved for them.
The following details are provided for the selection procedure:
- The online applications will be scrutinized for correctness, eligibility, and experience.
- Short listing of candidates based on qualifications if applicants are in large number.
- Subsequent interview with selection of suitable candidates based on performance at the discretion of Goa PSC.
- For the posts requiring Konkani knowledge in professional colleges, Consultants in Health Services Directorate, and other scientific and technical posts with higher requirements, relaxation in rules for meritorious candidates is made at discretion of Goa PSC.
The monthly salary for eligible candidates is commensurate with the designation offered, and the pay scale is mentioned for corresponding jobs in the above table.
Application Fee :
The candidates with eligible criteria can apply for various posts by paying an application fee. Candidates from General category pay Rs. 1000/- while OBC, ST, SC, PH, and Ex-Servicemen pay only Rs. 500/-. The Goa PSC Notification 2016 makes it clear that the payment once made will not be refunded..
How to Apply:
The procedure for application to the various vacancies mentioned above is as follows:
- Applicant has to access Goa PSC web site at the link www.goapsc.gov.in
- Click the Application Forms menu item to open the page with the words “To apply online Click Here”
- On clicking the login page will be shown at the link https://www.goaonlineexam.com/
- New users have to register while registered users can login using details like User ID and Password.
- Only registered users can apply.
- Scan of passport photo and signature are needed while applying.
- Candidates have to submit all the details and pay the application fee either online or offline.
- Online payments are done using Credit and Debit Cards or Net Banking while offline mode requires e-challan print out.
- The payment status has to be updated in application form to complete the process within the stipulated time of 10 days of advertisement for online payment. For offline payment, the status can be updated while applying after payment using e-challan print out.
- Candidates get e-receipt for download and printout can be taken for reference.
- Separate applications are invited for each post, if candidate seeks to apply for 2 or more posts.
The Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 notification lists the following dates for application procedure-
|Closing Date For Online Applications Receipt||5th August, 2016.|
|Last Date For Fee Payment – Online||Within 10 days of advertisement|
|Last Date For Fee Payment – Offline||Date of Application with e-challan printout|
The link for Goa PSC website is at: http://goapsc.gov.in/welcome.htm
The link for notifications page is at: http://goapsc.gov.in/
The link with instructions for online application is at: http://goapsc.gov.in/instructions.htm
The link for downloading the detailed notification is at: http://nicgoa.nic.in/gpsc/advertisement.php
- Candidates who apply after last date for submission will be disqualified.
- Applications without payment fees will also be rejected.
- Essential qualifications do not ensure an interview call.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 – Job Positions of Veterinary Officer, Assistant Directors and for other posts
Goa Public Service Commission has put forth job opportunities for applicants who wish to do something in the Commission’s. The GPSC body was first constructed due to orders by constitution of India who considered it very crucial to have A Commission working in main states of India. The Commission however offers advises to the Government on many matters which can range for betterment of many Civil services the Government offers, this was done due to Creation of Article 320 of the Constitution. The recruitment is done and monitored by Recruitment Rules which are fixed and strict which were framed originally by Government of India under Article 309.
GPSC which is known as Goa Public Service Commission is recruiting fresh candidates for the job positions of veterinary Officer, Assistant Directors and for other posts . Petitioners who want to enroll in the institute can always counter all the updates put-forth on the official website www.goapsc.gov.in and can apply for any post required and matching the eligibility criteria given for the particular post. Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail and procedure as mentioned below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2016 is offering 31 seats or job positions in the Institute. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within 27th may, 2016.
There are total 31 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of Vacancies||Reservations|
|1.||Junior Gynecologist||1 seat||1 seat for OBC only|
|2.||Senior Translator||3 seats||For physically-Handicapped only|
|3.||Veterinary officer||24 seats||1 for SC, 1 for PH . 6 For ST, 10 FOR obc|
|4.||Assistant Director of tourism||2 seats||1 seat for PH|
|5.||Superintendent of Fisheries||1 seat||–|
|Total Vacancies||31 vacancies|
Goa PSC Recruitment 2017 has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Eligibility|
|4.||Assistant Director of tourism||
|5.||Superintendent of Fisheries||
Age-Limit prescribed by Goa PSC recruitment is that the applicants applying for the job positions in the Commission their age must be less than 40 years
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay-Scale|
|1.||Junior Gynecologist||15600-39100 INR(grade pay of 5400 INR)|
|2.||Senior Translator||9300-34800 INR(grade pay of 4200 INR)|
|3.||Veterinary officer||9300-34800 INR(grade pay of 4600 INR)|
|4.||Assistant Director of tourism||9300-34800 INR(grade pay of 4600 INR)|
|5.||Superintendent of Fisheries||9300-34800 INR(grade pay of 4600 INR)|
- Selection Process is simple, by Interview.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
How to Apply Goa PSC Recruitment 2017:
- Applications forms from the official website which is www.goapsc.gov.in must be downloaded, filled and submitted.
- Follow this method Main homepage >>Advertisements>>Hit here>>Advertisement Number 5>>Online Application form>>new user
- All Application forms must be submitted Online only, and no posted documents or forms will be accepted.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include. Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before 27th June, 2016 of notification being updated on the website.
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
- One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.goapsc.gov.in
- This is the link which has the Goa PSC recruitment 2016 advertisement of the post: http://nicgoa.nic.in/gpsc/ad_file.php