Goa Police Jobs 2016 – Advertisement for Pharmacist, Steno, Clerk, Constable, Barber, Dhobi, Assistant Posts
Goa Police Department has released a notice for clerical and assistant vacancies. The “Goa Police Jobs 2016” notification advises only candidates with essential qualifications to apply. The direct recruitment is being done to fill the vacancies in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd divisions of India Reserve Battalions.
The comprehensive information pertaining to designations, total vacancies, age requirements, pay grade, essential and desired qualifications, application and selection process, relaxation rules, etc., is provided below for your perusal. Candidates with necessary qualifications and 15 yrs. of residence in Goa only can apply. Certificate of Residency from competent authorities is necessary.
The Goa Police Recruitment 2016 has made public the list of vacancies for Pharmacist, Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Wireless Police Constable, Barber, Dhobi, Mess Servant, and Nursing Assistant. The recruitment is being done for these posts in both the unreserved and reserved categories. Only qualified candidates with eligible criteria will be considered as per essential rules. Candidates are requested to produce application form in fixed format along with caste and academic certificate. Marks lists are not necessary. There are 69 vacancies for the different positions mentioned above.
The SP at Panaji HQ has notified that candidates who applied properly at the counter showing all necessary proofs will only be considered for selection. The selection will include written and practical tests depending on the vacancy, and this is done after the certificate verification procedure. Marks will be given for the tests and merit, qualifications, and reservation rules are applied to chose the suitable candidates for the positions. The official notification has been issued under the title of ” Advertisement No. 03 Year 2016″.
Goa Police jobs are available for the above mentioned positions on a direct recruitment basis. The various positions require the selected candidates to display adequate skills and perform duties as assigned by the relevant authorities. Degree and diploma holders or those with schooling will offer services depending on the position. The employed candidates will do pharmacy work, typing, clerical activity, policing, cleaning, and nursing assistance as per the post offered. Candidates with Marathi and Konkani knowledge have to provide services with discipline and dedication.
The Goa Police Jobs vacancy are for different positions in three divisions of India Reserve Battalions. The particulars are tabulated below in concord with Goa Police Recruitment 2016:
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Total Posts;
|Essential Qualifications and Experience|
|1||Pharmacist – Armed Police||3;
|Recognised Pharmacy Degree/Diploma; State Council of Pharmacy registration;
2 yrs for degree, 3 yrs for diploma – reputed pharmacy experience
|Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE diploma or equivalent; Computer Literacy;
100 wpm shorthand; 35 wpm typing
|3||Lower Division Clerk||2;
|Higher Secondary School Certificate or AICTE diploma or equivalent; Computer Literacy;|
|4||Police Constable – Wireless||53;
UR – 28/
OBC – 15/
ST – 6/ES– 2
Sports – 2
|S.S.C.E. or an equivalent certificate.|
PH – 1
|4th pass or equivalent; licensed salon experience|
|Literate; licensed laundry experience|
ST – 1
|Literate; reputed hotel practical experience|
|8||Nursing Assistant – Armed Police||2;
UR – Unreserved; PH – Physically handicapped one leg or hearing; ES – Ex-Servicemen
Konkani Knowledge is essential for all Goa Police Jobs vacancies and academic qualifications are mentioned in the above table. The desired qualification for all vacancies is Marathi knowledge. Candidates with 1 yr. experience are welcome for the police constable post.
The upper age limit for the vacancies have been specified as follows: All the Goa Police jobs are for candidates whose upper age limit is 45 years. The age is reckoned on closing date of applications i.e. 16/08/2016. Candidates should be born between dates 17/08/1971 and 16/08/1998. Relaxation of 5 yrs. is for Government Servants as per GO rules. Ex-Servicemen get age deduction for period served in army. SC/ST/OBC/PH/Sportsmen get relaxation as per notified rules.
The selection methodology described by Goa Police Recruitment 2016 is as follows:
- Applications and originals testimonials are verified for essential and eligible criteria.
- Written exams, typing and shorthand test, and practical tests are conducted for the respective positions.
- Marks in Tests, Qualifications, merit, seniority, and reservation rules are taken into consideration.
- All positions will be filled collectively and selected candidates get posted to First, Second, and Third Battalions depending on selection order.
All the positions have salaries suitable to the post offered, and there is also a grade pay as mentioned in the above table.
Application Fee :
A fixed fee which is mandatory is collected from the applications as part of the examination process. The details listed below are in conformity with specifications of Goa Police Recruitment 2016 :
- General Category candidates pay : Rs. 200/-
- Candidates with SC/OBC/ST/CFF/PWD/Ex-Servicemen quota pay : Rs. 100/-
- The above Fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply:
The methodology given below details the application procedure:
- Only eligible candidates must apply.
- Use fixed application format only as suggested by official notification. The forms can be collected at following address:
The Goa Police Welfare Society,
The Administrative Block,
GRP Camp, Altinho,
- Application should be filled completely with all details.
- No enclosing documents are required.
- Submit application only at the counter in Panaji Police HQ.
- Certificates for education and caste or category must be brought to counter for verification. Applications will not be accepted otherwise.
- Applications should be submitted at counter through proper channels only by candidates who are employed in Government Offices or Departments.
The Goa Police Recruitment 2016 requests candidates to note the following dates and time –
|Application Forms Issued at Panaji HQ||9.30 AM to 5.30 PM on working days|
|Last date of Application Submission||16/08/2016|
The Link to official website of Goa Police is at: http://www.goapolice.gov.in/
The Link with vacancy notifications is at: http://www.goapolice.gov.in/recruitment.php
- Applications with incomplete details or without testimonial copies will be rejected at counter.
- Rejected applicants will not be intimated.
- Revaluation of marks for written tests and negotiations are not permitted.
- Candidates are requested to go through the notification details thoroughly before applying at the counter.