GNFC Recruitment 2017 – Human Resource and Finance & Accounts
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer and Chemicals Limited, GNVFCL, is recruiting Human Resource and Finance & Accounts. The GNFC recruitment 2017 notification has been advertised to invite applications from eligible canidates. Candidates should have relevant post qualification experience is only taken into consideration while recruiting for all these well paying posts.We wish all the aspirants for GNFC jobs a very good luck and all the best for your final selection.
GNFC Vacancy & Required Qualification:
The vacancy details as per GNFC Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|Human Resource Department||Degree of First Class MSW / MHRM / MBA(HR) / MHRD / MLW|
|Finance & Accounts Department||Degree of First Class Graduate in B.Com. (Accountancy) / M.Com (Accountancy) / MBA (Finance) / Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)|
Check now – GPSC Recruitment
The above vacancy will be filled up by suitable candidates who are within the appropriate age limits. The interested candidates have to be majors over the age of 18 years as of the year of advertisement. The maximum age limit for candidates will be decided by the officials and relaxation rules are applied as per the company norms.
Check Here – Gujarat Forest Department Recruitment
As per the GNFC Recruitment 2017 guidelines, Candidates with enterprising skills and strategic vision are selected for the above mentioned posts. The selection procedure comprises of –
- Application Verification to scrutinize the eligibility criteria of candidates.
- Short list of candidates is prepared for the subsequent selection rounds.
- The candidates have to participate in a written examination.
- The qualifiers of the written exam will have to attend an interview.
- The interview performance, merit, and experience are taken into consideration.
- The final selection is at the discretion of the GNFC management only.
Check Now – Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment
The Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer and Chemicals Limited is a prosperous joint sector enterprise with a lot of growth potential. The selected candidates receive attractive salaries as suitable to their designated job position. The candidates work in a challenging and ambitious environment and all additional emoluments are at the discretion of management.
How to Apply GNFC Recruitment:
- The interested candidates have to submit applications using the online mode.
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.gnfc.in
- After that, Click the link ‘careers’ in the middle of the home page.
- On the newly opened page, Select the link with desired job title.
- Go through all the terms of reference in the official notification.
- Confirm your eligibility in terms of qualification, age limits, and work experience.
- Next, Click the ‘Apply Online’ link to start the online application process.
- Fill in all the required details to complete the application form.
- Next, You have to upload the scans of colour photo, signature, and other certificate files.
- Follow the minimum file size limits and formats for upload able scans and documents.
- Upload the scans only in the specified file formats such as JPG, JPEG, DOC, or PDF.
- Verify the filled in application form and click the link ‘Submit’.
- Finally, Take a print out of the confirmation page for future reference.
- Book mark the relevant pages and check your email regularly for further updates.
To The Shri R S Joshi,
AGM HR Dept., Corporate Office GNFC Ltd,
PO: Narmadanagar, Dist: Bharuch – 392 015 (Gujarat)
As per GNFC recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||15-11-2017|
The link for the official website of GNFC is at – http://www.gnfc.in
The link for official notification – http://www.gnfc.in/career.html
GNFC Application Form – Download Here