GJUST Recruitment 2017: Steno Typist, Controller, Peon, others Vacancies
Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology also known as GJUST has given a declaration which might be helpful to applicants who wish to apply can go for the application form and apply. This given notification is given under the headline GJUST Recruitment 2016 and the posts for which they have vacancies for are for Steno Typist, Controller, Peon, others And there are 56 posts for which they have space to fill. The official website of GJUST is full of updates, and it is rightfully linked as www.gjust.ac.in which has all the notifications and links one require. Applicant can apply beforehand before the deadlines. Our career plus website also has many educative links which one can always navigate. The forms for getting a seat in GJUST must be filled before 4th November, 2016
GJUST Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
GJUST has given some of the handful information which will be handy for individuals applying, following has some information about the number of seats and the posts for which there are vacancies, also, they have notified what qualification the applicant must bear in order to apply,
|Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification|
|Controller of Examinations||1 nos.||
|Secretary to Vice-Chancellor||1 nos.||
|System Analyst||1 nos.||
|Steno Typist||10 nos.||
|Library Attendant cum restorer||1 nos.||One must have done Senior Secondary|
|Peon||36 nos.||Middle pass must be done|
|Total Number of seats||56 nos.|
GJUST has notified the age limit which is noted down below; one must read the following,
- For Post. No. 2, 60 years
- For Post. No. 1, 3 to 7, age must be between 18-50 years
This endorsement has all the notification by GJUST, and they have even given notices about how will be the selection done,
The selections will be done either Academic qualifications, Experience, Interviews and Job-Profile. The whole application and the qualification one holds will be checked and then selected ones will be notified to appear for the selection process. A date and time will be given, where the original documents shall be collected for verification. Then one’s experience, confidence all will be judged while interviews or any process which shall take place and the candidate who meets the maximum eligibility will be selected and shortlisted for being hired for the job p [position. One has to bring a Valid ID and a resume to submit on the counter for further verification.
After one has gone through the selection, and has been selected they will be entitled to be paid the following amount as per their posts,
- For Post. No.1, 37400-67000 INR (plus 10000 Grade pay)
- For Post. No. 2, 15600-39100 INR (plus 7600 Grade pay)
- For Post. No.3, 9300-34800 INR (PLUS GRADE PAY of 5400 INR)
- For Post. No.4, 5, 6, 5200-20200 INR(plus 1900 Grade pay)
- For Post. No.7, 4400-7440 INR( plus grade pay of 1300 INR)
The nominal fee which will be liable to be paid must be found out from the official website, and whole fee must be paid to not be discarded from the process.
How to Apply GJUST Recruitment:
GJUST has given some of the steps which must be followed by applicants to fill and submit their forms,
- Www.gjust.ac.in is the official website of the University.
- The middle part of the page has some tabs which say Announcements, workshops…seminars…Jobs… from which “Jobs” is the one which comprises of all job-related links.
- Many current links will flash in the window from which the one which says “Non-teaching staff recruitment “ must be navigated and selected, which is in this link http://www.gjust.ac.in/onlinejobs/index.php
- One has to apply online through this link given as http://gjuonline.ac.in/gjuonlineapplication/ where registration or logging in is allowed.
- The form will appear which must be filled rightfully using to fill all blanks and then uploading all prescribed below.
- The filled form must be re-checked and printed.
GJUST has some set of important dates,
|Commencement of application form-filling||5th October, 2016|
|Deadline of application form filling||4th November, 2016|
- The official website link is www.gjust.ac.in
- The advertisement link is http://www.gjust.ac.in/onlinejobs/04102016/post%20name%20qualifications_04102016.pdf
- Online application can be done from http://gjuonline.ac.in/gjuonlineapplication/