GESCOM Recruitment 2017 – Junior Station Operator and Junior Lineman:
GESCOM abbreviated as Gulbarga Electric Supply Company Limited is handing out job opportunities to interested applicants in the year 2017. gescom recruitment has also, worked upon reaching that population, who is need of job opportunities via Advertisement techniques. Advertising on the website itself, and also by local other means too can also, grab the employment-seeking population.
Mainly GESCOM Gulbarga Electric Supply Company Limited has put-forth job ideas for the posts of,
Junior Station operator(JSO)
Junior Lineman( JLM)
Total numbers of seats which are available to the applicants are 1,840 seats, out of which 540 posts are belonging to junior Lineman and 1300 remaining posts are dedicated to the Post of Junior Station operator(JSO).
The interested applicants have all the rights to rightfully, visit the official website linking to GESCOM. Check details about their appropriate post, and apply accordingly. All the details will be given on the website, and some details are also mentioned below:
- Minimum eligibility age required and is set is not less than 18 years of age, and not more than 35 years of age.
- Also, there are Age-relaxation given to certain special categories like OBC, PWD, HL, etc, but, for that, the Applicant must attach the particular certificate along0-with the original form-filled.
- Relaxation will be given and counted on , on the day of form-collection.
- For general category the age-limit is more than 18 and less than 35 years of age.
- For SC/ST, and Applicants included in Category 1, age-limit is more than 18 and less than 40 years of age.
For applicants included in Category 2A, 2B 3A 3B , Age limit is more than 18 years and less than 38 years of age.
ELIGIBLE QUALIFICATION REQUIRED:
- Applicants who wish to apply to GESCOM, must have all the required criteria’s of education required by the Organization.
- Applicant must at least be SSC passed.
- Applicant must be at least ITI Passed from any well-known University.
- For applying For Post of Junior Station operator applicants must have,
SSLC with ITI OR SSCLC with ITC in terms of Electrician trade for Apprentice or also called as Electrician Trade. OR
- For applying For Post of Junior Station operator applicants must have, SSLC with with ITI OR SSCLC with ITC in terms of any relatable trade Practice.
- For applying For Post of Junior Lineman, Applicant must be SSLC Passed with ITI. OR , Applicant must be SSC Passed with ITI.
PAY-SCALE ACCORDING TO THE POST:
- Different posts means different pay-scale package.
- For junior Lineman Post the Applicant will be paid a salary-package between Rs.7000-Rs.15000 INR.
- For Junior Station Operator the Applicant will be paid a salary-package between Rs.7000- Rs.16000 INR.
- This Salary-package is offered only by GESCOM.
APPLICATION FEE ACCORDING TO THE POST:
- For getting Application form for Junior Lineman, The cost of application for GENERAL category is Rs.200
- For getting Application form for Junior Lineman, The cost of application for RESERVED category is Rs.100
- For getting Application form for Junior Station Operator, The cost of application for GENERAL category is Rs. 400
- For getting Application form for Junior Station Operator, The cost of application for RESERVED category is Rs. 200
- There are only two modes of payment of application fee, either the applicant has to pay the fee on the counter or either the applicant has to pay in Online.
METHOD OF GETTING SELECTED:
- There are mainly two chances for the applicants to assure their seats.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Selected applicants will be called via emails.
- The call-letters will be sent via emails and not through post
- The applicant must carry the invoice with them, while approaching for the interview.
- Also, documents which are important and needed must be carried in order for verification process.
PROCEDURE OF FORM-FILLING:
- For details about the application form applicant must visit the official website of GESCOM.
- The applicant must log in the website for details.
- They must keep track of all the important dates and updates put-forth on the website.
- The Applicants are only one who are held responsible for noting down the updates, and not the Institute.
- Proper details must be filled along-with valid email id, contact number, name, so that important details can be reached out through them .
- All filled-details must be cross-checked.
- Required valid signature must be uploaded within the dimensions instructed.
- Photograph as per the instructions given must be uploaded.
- Which documents are important and which to be uploaded, whether, attested or unattested, the applicant must keep track of it , scan the documents and upload the same.
- Also, without fail applicant must maintain a hard-copy of all the filled documents they have filled, for further use and details.
- Whatever, post is decided, the applicant must take up the application form of it and fill.
- It is advisable, to take a hard-copy of unfilled form, and filled form, for more assistance.
- The SSLC certificates are required to be submitted.
- 3 Photographs of instructed size must be uploaded on the website.
- Address, must be put in on the envelope properly to the respective person of the organization the documents are needed to be sent to.
- There will be an endurance test in which the applicant’s rational skills, all the basic questions pertaining to the working of the posts, will be asked.
- Applicant will receive the e-ticket via email, and not from any post.
- Applicant must carry this ticket as an admission in the hall, without it, the applicant will not be allowed to enter in.
Last day of submitting all the forms will be at 29/04/2017.
All the required documents, certificates, forms, should be submitted for further procedures.
Official Advertisement Link: