GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the position of Junior Research Fellow
For those who are looking for a job in Research domain, GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 invites you to attend the Walk-In Interview for the vacant post of Junior Research Fellow. The G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development has organized Walk-in Interview on 19th December for those who want to apply. The aspirants will have to attain the given qualifications in order to be eligible. Also refer other eligibility criteria according to which the applications will be accepted and selection process will commence. The walk-In Interview will be held on 19th December 2016 for which the venue address is provided in this advertisement. The total number of vacancies is not specified and hence, the organization will shortlist candidates based on their requirements.
Based on the newly announced GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the following are the vacancies for which recruitment is being conducted –
|Name of the Position||Projects||GATE/NET Qualified||Non-Gate/NET Qualified|
|Junior Research Fellow||NMSHE TF 05||16,000/- Per Month + 10% HRA||12,000/- Per Month + 10% HRA|
|NMSHE TF 03|
|MoEFCC Funded Project||25,000/- Per Month + 10% HRA||16,000/- Per Month + 10% HRA|
The candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned post is First Class Postgraduate Degree in Geography/ Forestry/ Zoology/ Botany/ Environmental Sciences/ Traditional Knowledge/ Ecology/ Life Sciences respective to the Project applied and the qualifications must be from a recognized Institute or University.
The Salary will depend on GATE/NET Qualification.
Check here – Latest State Govt Jobs
The participants who are interested to apply for the post of Junior Research Fellow as per the GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 is maximum of 28 years old. Further, the applicants under PH/SC/OBC/ST/Women category will be eligible to receive relaxation period as per permissible by the G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development
Based on the GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 notice, the participants will have to go through the walk-in Interview setup by the organization. The organizations led selection team will be responsible to conclude list of selected candidates based on parameters assigned.
As it is an Walk-in Interview, the organization will not charge any application fee.
How to Apply GBPIHED Jobs:
The Job seekers will have to sent a copy of the application form at the email address provided by the organization ahead of appearing for the Interview. To make it easy, here is a compilation of instructions on how to apply for the vacant posts as per GBPIHED Recruitment 2017 –
- Firstly, type the URL of the Portal www.gphihed.gov.in.
- Now the job seekers must navigate to the Recruitment section were all the notices are enlisted.
- The applicants will have to click on the appropriate link in order to retrieve the official notification which features detailed information.
- The job seekers will have to prepare a resume’ containing detailed information about the qualifications, experience, personal details, etc.
- Attach the self-attested copies of all the documents and testimonials listed in the advertisement.
- The next step is to attach recent passport sized photo on the application form prepared and then scan the documents and sent it at the email address prescribed below.
- Take the printout of the same to be submitted during Walk-in Interview.
Walk-in Interview Address –
Institute Campus (GBPNIHESD) Pangthang.
Email Address –
- The job seekers must produce all the original documents during the interview for verification purpose.
Based on the GBPIHED Recruitment 2017, following are the associated dates –
|Walk-In Interview Date||19th December 2016 @ 10.30 A.M.|
Official notification – http://gbpihed.gov.in/PDF/Recruitment/Advert%20Draft%2003%20JRFs-GBPant-SikkimUnit.pdf
GBPIHED Recruitment 2016 – Scientists and Group C Posts
G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development also abbreviated as GBPNIHESD is an institute by Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, from Government of India. This particular institute is focused in advance scientific knowledge, which is to evolve integrated management strategies, conservation of natural resources and to demonstrate how the efficacy of the conservation of the same is. This institute is to assure environmentally sound development in entire Indo-Himalayan Region. The institute has many head-quarters in varied parts of the country. The institute is focused and is now looking for many applicants who are qualified and have to work in IHR, For filling-up of the given posts,
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts which are available in their Institute, which are given as for Scientist B and C posts. The website for the Institute is www.gbpihed.gov.in is updated with all necessary information and description about the posts. The given advertisement has all the information one needs to know about the posts, how one can apply, where one can get the information from, what are the selection process , what is the application fee, etc. However, one must read all the data carefully and then only fill-up and submit the same.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts and information relating to them all noted down below and could be found out on the official website of GBPIHED. Applicants, who wish to apply, can look after the data and then apply. Selected ones will be informed from SMS, Emails, any contact details they have entered while they were applying.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts, and they have uploaded what they are looking for in the individuals, one must check the same and then apply,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|1.||Scientist B||1 (Un-reserved)|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||1 (PWD)|
|3.||Scientist C||1 (Un-reserved)|
|Total Vacancies||3 seats|
- One must read instructions about the post and then apply.
GBPIHED has declared a notification for the vacancies for posts and they have stated what qualification one must have while applying. They will accept the individuals one who has the same.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required-Qualification|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||
- One must be able to provide equally weighing documents of the above with the application.
- For Sr. No. 1 and 3, pay ranges according to the qualification one has.
GBPIHED has made a declaration about a notification for the vacancies for posts, they have also stated what age criteria’ ranging individual will be accepted.
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Age-Limit|
|1.||Scientist B||28-33 years (According to appendix 1)|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||28 years|
|3.||Scientist C||31-34 years (According to appendix 1)|
After undergoing all selection process, after one is selected, according to GBPIHED norms, one will be made following amount of salary,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Pay-scale|
|1.||Scientist B||8000 INR-13500 INR (Revised : 15600 INR-39100 INR+ Grade pay 5400 INR +Allowances )|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||5200-20200INR (plus grade pay of 1800 INR)|
|3.||Scientist C||10000 INR -15200 INR(Revised: 15600 INR -39100 INR+ Grade pay :6600 INR+Allowances)|
- GBPIHED has made a declaration about a notification, for all the post they are offering jobs for and they will select the individuals from interviews or written examination.
- A given address of venue and a date will be given to the applicant in both the cases where they have to reach in time and go for the procedure.
- During interviews, one must bring their original documents with them, while during exams they must bear the call-letter or the admit card.
- Valid ID must be carried in both the cases.
- During interviews, one will be judged upon what their answering skills are and how much they know about the posts, and during the exams they will be judged upon what they know about the posts.
- TA will be paid to the applicants who are called for interviews.
- After the procedures, a date will be announced where all the results will be announced and the names of selected ones will be announced.
- For that case, one must keep a constant eye on the official website of GBPIHED.
How to Apply:
- According to the above declarations made by GBPIHED, one is first likely to log in the official website which is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- After clicking on the homepage, a tab will appear which will say “Recruitment” one must hit the sub-link in it which says “Announcement”
- Then one must select the link saying ”Advertisment for Scientists posts “ and must download the format of the application.
- The first section which must be included in the form is the General details, which will contain all basic information from, name, father’s name, date of birth, address, etc.
- Second one has qualification section; one must enter their qualification, and attach documents matching the same with the form.
- One must specify for which post they are applying for along with the advt.no
- Passport sized photographs must be sent.
- All documents must be mentioned in enclosure.
- The form and documents must be sent in address given below:
G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development,
Kosi-Katarmal, Almora-263 643, Uttarakhand
All forms and documents must be mailed before the deadlines,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Important dates|
|2.||Group C: PB-1||26/8/2016|
- The official website of the GBPIHED is www.gbpihed.gov.in
- Advertisement links for all three posts are given below:
ADVT for Scientist Posts – Download Here
Advt for Group C posts – Get PDF Here
- One can contact from here for any doubt clearance – http://gbpihed.gov.in/Contact_Us.html