Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017 – Guest Faculty Vacancies
Now walk-in-interviews are being held in GBU. The University is located in Greater Noida, in Uttar Pradesh of India. It started from the year 2008, and is amongst many of the state Government University in Uttar Pradesh. This organization has many recruitment opportunities germinating in the year 2017. Gautam Buddha University Recruitment splurge in for the Guest faculty members of the University. The selection mode taken up by GBU is walk-in-interviews whose venue and the date have been given on this article to you by career plus website. Also, you can know about other vacancy offers if available through the notice online by going on the link provided by the University. 3rd and the 4th of January 2017 are the scheduled dates when walk in interviews of the post is going to be conducted at. As now, one knows about the dates, they can still apply by going on the official website and filling the forms. You are on a very right spot to know about the recruitment offer. Keep reading and you shall know about all information related to the Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017 successfully.
GBU Jobs Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
These are the listed qualification requirement with the detailed name of the post the Gautam Buddha University Recruitment is offering,
|Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
Criteria for the age according to Gautam Buddha University 2017, has been fixed and it says that,
- An adult only can participate in the recruitment process.
- One must be at least a minimum of more than 18 years of the age to apply and to qualify.
- One should be of the specified age only, to enjoy age relaxation in any of the limits; one has to submit their documents.
Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017 cleared out the process, by the walk-in-interviews by GBU. There are notifications that no TA OR DA shall be given to any of the individuals on walking in for the interview. No data is given about it. There are clarifications in this matter that no extra pay shall be given to the individual for applying or to visit the venue and there shall be no special food or traveling allowance or even lunches planned when one visits the venue for the interviews. Interview timings are fixed, they will be conducted and then the person will be told to wait for some time, the group of individuals shall be given some instructions and the results shall be announced online or even through emails the notifications will be sent in.
After walk-in-interviews, details about the pay in the Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017 advertisement have been given as,
The person who may start the interview and get selected shall be paid a 1000 INR amount per lecture, and if they join in the lab hours they shall get 500 INR per hour as the lab hour remuneration.
How to Apply Gautam Buddha University Recruitment:
To be incorporated in the team of the University members, through Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017, one has to follow these steps to apply,
- Applications shall be sent only on the official website of the GBU which is www.gbu.ac.in
- Those who need to apply, they can go there.
- There is a Recruitment button arranged specially for those who are looking for applying.
- Then on clicking the tab you can see a new page before you.
- The new page will have a key worded link which shall say something related to the post you are applying for.
- The date will be specified without fail, so anyone can have a cross-check that they have hit the right link.
- Then the notifications have to be read by heart by the participants.
- You have to fill the applications with all correct information.
- This filled form has to be brought by you to the venue with your bio data which has been updated recently.
- Minimum two photos also have to be brought with the form.
If you are applying through Gautam Buddha University Recruitment 2017, you have to visit this venue between the 3rd and 4th of January,
Gautam Buddha University,
School of Information and Communication Technology.
Rest details can be found online from web link of GBU.
|Walk-in date for the interview is||3rd and 4th of January|
- GBU Recruitment offers will be on this page http://www.gbu.ac.in/Recruitment.aspx
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|