Gauhati High Court Results 2017: Released Merit List
The test was organized by High court of Gauhati for the post of Copyist for the Foreigners Tribunals of Assam.The written exam conducted on 08-11-2015 and proficiency test on 25-03-2017. The jobseekers who are appeared for those exams can see Gauhati High Court Results as it has been declared by Gauhati High Court. As the applicants know the result then only candidates can prepare for the next step of exams which need to be successful at. The merit list that can download will have the roll numbers of successful candidates in ascending order and not according to rank.
Organization Name:High court of Gauhati
How To Download The Gauhati High Court Results:
There are certain steps which aspirants need to follow so that applicants can download the Gauhati High Court Results.
- Check the official site of the organization which is ghconline.gov.in.
- Aspirants then have to go the link Result of written test and schedule of interview for the posts of LDA/Copyist/Typist for subordinate Courts of Assam which is situated at the right side of the page.
- The result with the roll number of the candidates will appear on the screen.
- Applicants can save it and even have a hard copy.
The candidates who are successful in written test must prepare for the interview round. There are certain documents which applicants need to carry for the interview. It is good to note that no TA/DA will be provided by the organization. The documents that aspirants need to carry:
- Admit card of HSLC
- Pass certificate of Graduation
- Caste Certificate
- Mark sheets
- work experience certificates (optional)
Date And Time Need To Keep A Track Of:
There are certain dates which applicants need to keep in mind.
Document Verification Date: 18-11-2017
Interview of venue: Precincts of Guwahati High Court (Old Block), Guwahati
Time of Interview: 11:30 AM
Do not be late to report to the venue of the interview.
Required Documents to Submit:
Candidates who had qualified in the exam have to bring the original certificates with them,check below to know the required documents to submit.
- HSLC Admit Card/ Pass Certificate
- HSLC Mark Sheet
- HS (10+2) Mark Sheet/ Pass Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if any)
- Any other relevant documents
Official Link – ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court Results – Click Here
Have a look on
|Gauhati high Court Recruitment 2017||Latest Job Notifications in India|
|Gauhati High Court Admit Card 2017||BNPM Recruitment 2017-18|