Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Judicial Assistant at Gauhati High Court.
The Advt. No. HC.V-97/2016/817/Estt dated 14th October 2016 that is Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 has inviting talented candidates for the post of Judicial Assistant in the Principal Seat of the Gauhati High Court. The total number of seats available is 20 where the candidates must be eligible to get shortlisted. The aspirants can go through the given advertisement for information and eligibility criteria on the openings for which the last date of application is 08th November 2016. The aspirants are required to submit online application form on www.ghconline.gov.in. The candidates must deposit the application fee without which the forms will not be accepted.
Gauhati High Court Vacancy Details:
The Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 has inviting candidates to apply for its vacant positions for which the details are given below –
|Designations||Number of Seats|
In order to be eligible for the post of Judicial Assistant, the candidates must have acquired the given qualifications along with the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below –
- The candidates who are enrolling for the post given above must have complete graduation scoring at least 45% in any discipline from a well known Institution or University. The candidates under SC and ST category will have to score at least 40% in the degree examinations as the eligibility criteria are relaxed.
- The aspirants must have knowledge of handling data and text on computer.
- The aspirants are required to have permanent residency of the state of Assam and that he/she must be able to provide the required proof during verification.
The age limit imposed by the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 for the candidates applying for the above mentioned post is between 18 to 38 years as on 01st October 2016.
The aspirants under the category of ST and SC and that under PWD category will receive 05 years of extension in the upper limit that is 43 years.
With regards to the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 advertisement, the candidates who are finally shortlisted for the post of Judicial Assistant in the principal seat of Gauhati High Court will be provided with remuneration of 5,200/- to 20,200/- plus grade pay of 3,000/- per month and allowances permissible as per the grade.
- The selection of the applicants will be done by the screening committee which has been elected by the Gauhati High Court Recruitment board. The candidates are required to qualify the each stage in order to get selected.
- The first round is of Written Examination for duration of 2 hours and consisting of 100 marks on objective type questions. The syllabus for the written test is General Aptitude, General Awareness, and General English.
- The aspirants qualifying this round will be promoted to the Vica-code / Computer Skill Test where the final shortlisting will be performed.
The candidates must pay the application fee levied on them which differs with the category for which the details are as follows –
The candidates must pay the application fee at the nearest SBI branch. The candidates will have to pay the application fee before 10th November 2016.
How to Apply Gauhati High Court Recruitment:
We have compiled the instructions required to be followed in order to submit the online application form on the handle of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016.
- The website of the organization is www.ghconline.gov.in
- The aspirants must direct to the recruitment section where the link to apply online will be available.
- The website will prompt the user to register first where the candidates must enter the details asked to obtain registration number which is important for logging in to account.
- Then the applicants must login to the account and continue with the procedure of filling the application form.
- The candidates must fill all the fields in the application form as leaving a field empty or blank will lead to the form getting rejected.
- The next step is to click on Update Candidates Details and upload scanned images of signature along with the applicant’s photo as per the dimensions and size mentioned in the advertisement.
- Further, after completing the filling of the application form, the aspirants will be prompted to pay the application fee.
- Here, the candidates will be redirected to the payment section where he/she will receive the challan to be deposited along with the fee at the nearest SBI Branch.
- The last step is to take the printout of the form for future references.
With regards to the latest advertisement posted, the following are the related important dates –
|Submission of Application||25th October 2016|
|Last date for submission of application.||08th November 2016|
|Last date for payment of fee||10th November 2016|
The official advertisement posted by the Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 is available at http://ghconline.gov.in/Recruitment/Notification-14-10-2016.pdf
The official website of the organization is www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 – Electrical Assistant Post
Gauhati High Court has uploaded information relating to their website related to posts they have in the High-court with the title of Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016. The vacancies hey have announced online are for the position as Electrical Assistant Post , and they are looking for aspiring applications to fill-up the vacant positions. This following article will enable the applicants who are interested to know about all the procedures, which are, How to apply, when to apply, how to apply, when to submit the forms, when they must submit the above forms, and what are the deadlines, etc. The one, who is interested in applying, can write down the forms and submit the same through proper channels, and all updates will be available on the website itself. However, one must apply before the deadline passes away.
Gauhati High Court has made a decision that there are 2 vacant seats for Electrical Assistant Post. Following article has all collection of notifications and data related to the posts for which they wish to apply for. The official website of the High Court is www.ghconline.gov.in which is full of all the related information about the posts. One can apply through the mode which is prescribed and submissions must be made before the deadline is extended. All forms must be submitted before 5th August, 2016
This is the notification given by Gauhati High Court which has all collection of notifications and data related to the posts for which they wish to apply for. The mode of selection will be done through whatever announcements are done on the official website. The selected ones will be given notifications from Messages, Calls, emails, or whatever source they have submitted online.
This vacancy details will make one avail all information about the posts which are vacant in Delhi High Court,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Electrical Assistant Post in the Principal seat of Gauhati High Court||2 seats|
One must apply for the above posts before 5th August, 2016
Following are given list of qualification details one must take care of, before applying,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Required Qualification|
|Electrical Assistant Post in the Principal seat of Gauhati High Court||
One must provide all related documents to the above on the counter or with the application form.
Age-limit criteria has been stated by Delhi High Court, and the applicants falling in this range only will be considered appropriate, for selection,
- The applicant applying for the above post must be in between 18 years and 38 years of age.
- Upper age limit is said to be relaxed for PWD and SC and ST applicants, it will be relaxed till 5 years.
- One must be able to provide proper documents to enjoy the above relaxation.
- According to the notification posted by Delhi High Court they have specified that, the selection process will be done through mode which will be later informed on official website.
- It can be interviews, examination or any other process which will be prescribed.
- If through interviews, one must be able to reach the given venue on time and go for the interview.
- Valid ID and a bio data must be carried.
- For examination, a date will be given one must prepare basics and bring their admit cards with them while the exam.
- Questions will only be asked relating to what one knows, how much about the posts they know about; their answering skills will be judged.
- Original documents must be brought for validation.
- The official website must be looked after for any given details and announcements.
How to Apply:
- The very first step which one has to follow is to visit the official website which is www.ghconline.gov.in
- All given instructions and data about the post must be read.
- Applicant must have a Valid Email ID before applying as all the updates will be mailed in by the high court regarding selection process.
- There are 4 phases of applying online on the web-portal of the high court, first being visiting the website and selecting the link which says “Online application for the post of Electrical assistant”
- One if is a fresher on the homepage, they will be asked to be a new user by registering and for it they must click on “New Registration” tab and must “Submit the Registration” . This will generate a unique ID for the user which one must save somewhere.
- Registration ID and Date of birth are the two factors with whom, one will be able to log in.
- Second Phase involves updating personal details about the user by clicking on the tab which states “Update Candidate details” and all information must be filled in all the blanks.
- After which one must click on “Update data”
- In Phase 2, One must upload their photographs with given dimensions only and in .gif or .jpg or .png format only .It must be 354*276 pixel only.
- Signature must be signed in the given dimension box of 118*276 pixels only. It must not budge or go out of the box otherwise, the entry won’t be accepted.
- The tabs which says “Upload photograph”, “Upload signature” must be clicked to enter the above signatures and the photographs.
- The “Declaration check box” must be ticked and then the link saying “Submit Candidature” must be chosen.
- Phase 4 involves the applicant on the way to submit the application fee. This must be done by printing out the application fee challan by clicking on the link saying the same.
- One must visit the bank prescribed in the notification, and must take the challan printed copy with them, this copy must be guarded.
- After two days of the above action, one must print the “Acknowledgement receipt”
According to the above given details one has to pay the fee through e-challan, following are the amount one has to pay,
|Other Categories||360 INR|
|SC OR ST OR PWD||180 INR|
- All application fees must be sent before the deadline.
- Incomplete or less fee won’t be accepted.
According to the notifications one must have in mind that all the deadlines are set and one must not surpass it,
|1.||Online submission of forms commencement||5/8/2016|
|2.||Deadline of submission of online forms||16/8/2016(till 5.00 hrs)|
|3.||Deadline for fee-payment||18/8/2016|
The deadlines are set and one must not surpass it.
- This is the official website of the High court, www.ghconline.gov.in
- The Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016 notification – Download Here
- One can contact for any further enquiry: http://ghconline.gov.in/contact.html
- Online submission of documents won’t be allowed. One must bring all the certificates on time when they will be asked for it.
- The documents will be validated and only after the applicant has been considered applicable, then only they will be entitled for the post.
- All notifications will be issued on the web-portal.
- No TA OR DA will be paid.