Gauhati high Court Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Gauhati High Court are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to know more details about the latest Gauhati High Court Recruitment. The latest we heard that the Officials of Gauhati High Court had released Notification for the 53 Judicial Service Gr-3 Posts. Aspirants are requested to apply on or before the 09-10-2017 date mentioned in the Notification.Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
Officials of Gauhati High Court had released the notification for the Judicial Service Gr-3 Posts.interested candidates can apply now.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Gauhati High Court Recruitment for the latest vacancies should Degree in Law from recognized Board or University/Institute.
Have a look on the age limit once before you are applying for the job notification.
- General candidates not be more than 38 years
- SC/ST category, max age of the applicants should be 43 year
- PWD candidates, age should be 48 years.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get a good salary from the officials,according to official notification.
Candidates have to attend for the Pre Exam who selected in the pre exam should attend for the Main Exam.candidates who get selected in the main exam next he should attend for Personal Interview.
Candidates have to pay the Application Fee according to their Cast.
For SC/ST Candidates have to pay – Rs: 250/-
Others have to pay – Rs:500/-
How to Apply for Gauhati High Court vacancies:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Gauhati High Court should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://ghconline.gov.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Gauhati High Court Vacancies” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Gauhati High Court Recruitment” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Gauhati High Court Recruitment on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Submission of online application starts from : 20/09/2017
Last Date of online application : 09/10/2017
Last Date of paying fee: 13/10/2017
Official Notification of above Posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications in India||Aditya Birla Group Recruitment 2017|
|NTRO Recruitment 2017||Haryana Space Applications Centre Recruitment|