GATE Preparation Tips: GATE 2017 Exam Preparation Guide
The commission has already declared the notification for the GATE 2017 so now it the time for the aspirants for the preparation for the exam. The panning is the crucial thing before you start preparing because if you plan for the subjects it will be easy for you to complete all the section of the exam on time and you will get time for the revision also. Our Team has already published all the details regarding GATE 2017 and GATE preparation tips for you, now in this article we are going to publish some important and useful GATE Preparation Tips to help you.
The basic thing of the preparation for an entrance exam is the systematic planning here we explain the tips to help you to plan the strategy for GATE Exam Preparation systematically.
Let’s have look on the GATE 2017 Exam Preparation Guide:
- Check the syllabus of the GATE precisely first because it is important to know what to include in the study and what should be avoided. As a human being we are not able to memorize very thing of the every section more than this in the GATE we have the option to choose our subject. So acquainted with the syllabus is vital step for the preparation for exam. Only after knowing the syllabus of the subjects we can choose which one is appropriate for us.
Check Here – GATE 2017 Syllabus
- Specially for the aspirants who are preparing self at home, they should collect all the books of the solved question papers of the previous years, it will help you to prepare well.
- Select the subjects and then collect the standard book on the subject as they’re written by the experts so the books provide complete knowledge about the topics. Some standard publications are Prentice-Hall of India (PHI), Tata McGraw-Hill (TMH)Wiley etc.
Check here – List of Standard books for GATE Preparation
- Don’t wait for the last two month for starting the preparation, start it immediately after you decide to appear in the exam as how much time you get that much perfection you can bring in your knowledge
- Make Plan see the weightage of the marks in different section as a proper plan can help you to cover all the topics depend on the importance of the topic in the exam point of view
- Plan the some free time time also when you can read newspaper, articles, different magazines related to your subjects and the experiences shared by the previous years students. This will give you some idea about the GATE Exam.
Check Here – Daily Current Affairs
- Make a copy of the syllabus with all the weightage and marks distribution so that you can make the study plan, as if we give more stress on a topic which has very less percentage in the question paper then it is a waste of time.
Check Here – Time Table For The Preparation
- Starting all the subjects at a time is a foolish idea , try one by one and complete the revision of the topic before you start another topic, otherwise you will be confused with all the topics. For each the study plan should be like this: First the basic introductions, second the description and thirdly the numerical part.
- Practice makes a man perfect so practice all the theoretical and the numerical part of all the topics. Discuss with the seniors and choose the practice book since all the books are not comprises of the details of the required topics
- Check the previous year questions and try to solve all the similar kind of question of that particular subjects.
- Whenever you are satisfied with your practice than you can go for practicing some tricks to solve the problem fast. So you will get time for the harder problems
- Mock test is vital part of the exam preparation so collect all the previous year question papers and try to solve it in the given time.
Check here – Previous Year GATE Question Papers
- Keep space for revision, in every month keep 4-5 days for revision in between the mock test so whatever mistakes you are doing in the mock test you can recover them
- Lastly tally the previous year question papers and check in which areas the examiners are preparing more questions, practice that area seriously.
Hope this Tips For GATE Aspirants 2017 will be useful for you, and if you like it please share with others. For more informative articles like this subscribe us.
Best Wishes For All Of You From The Careersplus Team!!!!