GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018 – Executive Trainee (ET) Posts
Candidates who have qualified GATE 2018 can now look forward at GAIL Recruitment through GATE. A GAIL notification will be released soon to provide recruitment to candidates. GAIL (India) Limited is looking forward at hiring Executive Trainee (ET) to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Application process for GAIL recruitment through GATE 2018 will be conducted online. So candidates who are interested can submit their GAIL Application form through GATE before due date. Listed below are relevant details about the recruitment opening. Know more about the post, eligibility, age criteria, educational qualification, salary structure, important dates and more from this website.
GAIL Vacancies through GATE:
Post Name: Executive Trainee (ET) in following disciplines:
|Discipline||Branches of Engineering considered similar to GAIL Discipline/ Disciplines||Corresponding
|GATE Paper Code|
Production & Industrial
Mechanical & Automobile
Electrical & Electronics
|Business Information System||Information Technology
Master of Computer Application
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation & Control
Electrical & Instrumentation
Electronics & Instrumentation
Electrical & Electronics
|Qualifying Exam||Candidates must have cleared full-time BE/ B.Tech/ Bsc Engg or equivalent degree from AICTE/UGC recognized institution.
Aspirants should have studied full time courses starting from the Class X stage till graduation or Post-Graduation
Engineering Degree can be B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Sc. Engg
Integrated ME/ M.Tech candidates: Candidates having 5 years B. Tech. / B.E + M.E / M. Tech. integrated dual degree in engineering in a relevant discipline can apply
|Nationality||Only Indian nationals can apply|
|Final year students||Candidates must have obtained the specified % till the last semester at the time of filling application form.
OBC-NCL & general category students must have secured minimum 65% Marks in aggregate
ST/SC/PWD candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate
However, candidates in this case must submit their final mark sheet tentatively by 31st August, 2018 and should meet the prescribed eligibility criteria
|Minimum Pass Percentage||General and OBC (NCL) category: Minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam
ST/SC/PwD category: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate
|No Objection Certificate (NOC)||Candidates employed in Central/ Semi-Government/ Government/ State Government Departments / PSUs should produce ‘NOC’ from their employer at the time of Interview|
- Candidates from the General Category must not be more than 28 years
- Maximum age limit is up to 56 years (age relaxations included)
- For candidates from OBC-NCL the age limit is 31 years (Age relaxation is till 10 years)
- For ST/SC candidates age limit is relaxed by 5 years
- For disable people or Person with disabilities (PWDs) Age limit is relaxable by 10 years
- For Ex-servicemen relaxation will be as per guidelines
Check Now – Companies Recruiting through GATE
GAIL Selection through GATE:
The very first thing that should be kept in mind is all the candidates will be selected on the basis of their GATE 2018 scores. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a group discussion (GD)/ interview for which they will receive a call letter. Post GD/interview, a fitness test might also be conducted. Candidates who will clear the medical test will be given job offers.
|Stages of Selection Process||Parameters|
|Short listing||GATE 2018 Score|
|Pre-selection||Personal Interviews (PI) & Group Discussion (GD)|
Candidates who will be shortlisted for the GAIL jobs through GATE will get an attractive monthly remuneration as mentioned below:
|Post||Grade||Pay Scale||Basic Pay||Note|
|Executive Trainee||E-2 grade||Rs.24,900 – 50,500||Rs.24,900||After completion of the training-cum-probation period, candidates will be retained in same Pay Scale|
GATE Cutoffs 2017 for GAIL Recruitment:
|Name Of The Post||UR||OPC (NCL)||SC||ST||PWD (HH)||PWD (OH)|
|Executive Trainee (Mechanical)||70||132||–||2679||41938||–|
|Executive Trainee (Chemical)||144||215||312||744||–||2440|
|Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)||73||96||–||1188||–||–|
|Executive Trainee (Business Information System)||68||117||447||–||–||–|
|Executive Trainee (Electrical)||75||135||999||1086||–||–|
|Executive Trainee (Civil)||22||65||–||693||–||–|
Procedure to Fill GAIL Application Form through GATE 2018:
- Firstly, candidate must login to the official website of organization – http://www.gailonline.com
- After opening the home page click on “Careers” tab that you will find at the top of the home page.
- Now, click on the relevant link for GAIL Recruitment through GATE 2018.
- A PDF file will open on your screen and you need to go through the complete details to ensure the eligibility.
- If you are eligible, apply online by filling online application form with complete details in the correct manner.
- Make sure you upload the documents and certificates required with the application form.
- Recheck the details and click on the submit tab.
- Take the hard copy of application form.
Check Now – PSU Recruitment through GATE
|Opening Date||January 2018 (Tentative)|
|Closing Date||February 2018 (Tentative)|
Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) Official website – http://www.gailonline.com/final_site/index.html