FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2016-2017: Exam on 25th December, 2016
The Forum for Indian Institute of Technology and Joint Entrance Examination (FIITJEE) conducts the annual examination for eligible school students. The Talent Reward Exam is conducted for students from Classes V to XI of the current year 2016. These students aspiring to enter the Classes VI to XII in 2017 can apply for the exam using online, offline, or mobile registration processes. The students have to pay the specified amount of fee either in cash or through DD/Pay Order before the prescribed last date. Students can measure their standing at the national level by appearing for the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2016-2017. Merit list of successful students in this examination is used to provide certificates, scholarships, and fee waivers for FIITJEE study programs. The FIITJEE programs are designed to assist school students achieve high scores in competitive examinations for graduate- level higher education.
FIITJEE Program Details:
The details for the various FIITJEE programs are tabulated here –
|Sl. No.||Program Name||Student Eligibility – Classes||Duration|
|1||Classroom Programs||VI to XII; XII Pass||1 to 5 years|
|2||School Integrated Programs||IX and XI||2 to 4 years|
|3||Correspondence Programs||IX to XII; XII Pass||1 to 2 years|
The above mentioned qualifications for the various programs are essential. Additional information is mentioned below –
- The programs assist the students in their long and short term preparation for IIT JEE Main and Advanced Exams.
- Students in Correspondence Program receive junior and senior rankers study material, previous test papers, grandmaster packages, etc., as appropriate for the class of study.
The following reward process is specified in the official terms of instruction –
- The Rank Potential Index (RPI) or Success Potential Index (SPI) is prepared based on the result of the exam.
- Students from Classes V to XI who are in the Top 500 Rank list receive an Achievement Certificate.
- Class V and VI students receive fee waiver FIITJEE programs based on qualification and performance in the exam. Qualification is based on minimum cut-off marks.
- Students from VII to XI receive Cash Scholarships, Hostel and Program Fee waivers based on qualification (using cut -off marks), and combined performance in the two mandatory papers – 1 and 2.
The application processing fee is tabulated below in accordance with the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2016-2017 notification –
|Payment Dates||First Time FIITJEE Students||Students With Past FIITJEE Registration||Currently FIITJEE Enrolled Students|
|Till 29th November||Rs 100/-||Rs 100/-||Nil|
|30th Nov. – 20th Dec.||Rs 300/-||Rs 200/-||Rs 100/-|
|21st & 22nd Dec.||Rs 400/-||Rs 300/-||Rs 200/-|
|Payment Modes||Cash At Counter; DD/Pay Order By Post; Online-NEFT, Debit/Credit Card|
How to Apply FITJEE:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for application procedure –
- Only eligible students are invited to submit applications before the last date.
- Applications can be sent either by offline mode or online registration.
- Offline applicants can submit paper applications and two passport size photographs along with cash fee payment at the nearest FIITJEE centre.
- Applications with two passport photos and Pay Order or DD can also be sent by postal service or courier to the nearest FIITJEE centre.
- Offline applicants receive Hall Tickets either in person or via email based on the application process i.e. in person or postal/courier service respectively.
- The Hall ticket has the automatically created login details i.e. username and password.
- Offline applicants have to use the login details to update their online profile subsequent to which they can download sample papers, OMR sheets, etc.,
- Online applications require account registration using provided links.
- The profile has to be updated and the online fee payment using NEFT/Debit or Credit cards has to be done.
- Hall ticket can be downloaded after registration and payment of fee.
- Students who are already enrolled for FIITJEE programs have to update their profile with ‘Add Registration/Enrolment Number utility.
The notable dates as per the FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam 2016-2017 notification are as follows –
|Last Date For Paper Application By Post||15th December, 2016|
|Last Date For Paper Application In Person||22nd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online/Mobile Registration||22nd December, 2016|
|Date Of Examination||25th December, 2016|
The link to official website of FIITJEE is at : http://www.fiitjee-ftre.com/
The links to official notification are at: http://www.fiitjee-ftre.com/about.php
Online registration: http://www.fiitjee-ftre.com/register.php
FIITJEE centres: http://www.fiitjee.co/Centres