FCI Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Watchman Posts in Different States
The Food Corporation of India, or FCI for short, has recently published an advertisement as FCI Recruitment 2017 informing eligible candidates of vacancy for 1107 Watchman positions . The following advertisement provides all necessary information pertaining to these posts including number of vacancies, job particulars, requisite qualifications for the candidates, application procedure, important links to official websites and downloadable documents, etc., As per the FCI Recruitment 2017 advertisement, eligible candidates who are looking forward to getting recruited, can peruse the following advertisement carefully and apply before the last date.
FCI Jobs Vacancy:
Food Corporation of India (FCI) Officials had released notification to fill up the 448 Watchmen Posts in different states. interested candidates can send the application form before the last date which is mentioned below.have a look on below to know the more detailed vacancy posts information.
The aspirants who are interested to apply for the Watchmen posts should Pass the 8th Class.have a look on the official site to know more detailed information about the recruitment.
As per the detailed FCI job notification candidates should have age between 18 to 25 yrs only.Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates.
As per the details provided by the FCI notification 2017 advertisement the officials will conduct the written test candidates who qualified in the test will be called for the Physical Endurance Test conducted by the officials of FCi.
Pattern of Physical Endurance Test:
Selected candidates will get a Rs 8100/- to Rs. 18070/- from the officials of Food Corporation of India.
Application Fee :
Candidates who wish to apply for the FCI Posts should have to pay the application fee.According to the official notification.
How to Apply FCI Jobs:
As per the particulars provided by the FCI advertisement, the procedure for application to the posts is as follows:
- Interested Candidate click the Link – http://fci.gov.in
- Then search for the Download tab click on the “Advertisement”,A new page with different job notifications will appear on monitor.
- Click on the desired post,read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form.
- Send the application form before the last date which was announced by the officials.
Self- attested Documents should be uploaded:
- Identity proof (like Aadhar card OR Passport OR PAN Card OR Voter ID OR Driving
- License etc.)
- Proof of age
- Caste, if applicable
- Disability certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Service Record with Defence, if applicable
- Recent Passport size photograph should be uploaded with the application
The FCI Job advertisement mentions the following important dates for application submission –
|FCI Haryana Recruitment||04-12-2017|
|FCI MP Recruitment||15/11/2017|
|FCI Delhi Recruitment||15-11-2017|
Official Notification For Above posts:
|FCI Haryana Recruitment||Download Here|
|FCI Delhi Recruitment||Download Here|
|FCI MP Recruitment||Download Here|
- Applications submitted after due date will be rejected summarily.
- Central, State and PSU employees have to apply using proper channels only.
- Management has the right to terminate recruitment process without any notice
Have a look on
|TNAU Recruitment 2017||NIELIT Recruitment 2017|
|ECHS Recruitment 2017||Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017|
|GSSSB Recruitment 2017||APSC Recruitment 2017|
|BEL Recruitment 2017||AIIMS Recruitment 2017|