FCI MP Watchman Recruitment 2017-2018
If you are looking for a secured government job, here is a golden opportunity for you! The government organization, Food Corporation of India, located in the beautiful and one of the largest state of India, Madhya Pradesh has come up with vacancies for the post of Watchman or Chowkidars for the year 2017. Hence, interested candidates are suggested to apply for the FCI MP Recruitment without any delay. There is a total of 217 vacancies for the post of Chowkidars. Those interested candidates who would fulfill the eligibility criteria of the Food Corporation of India, Madhya Pradesh 2017 notification can submit their application before 12th November,2017.
The details of the post for which interested candidates can apply are as follows:
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Total number of posts –||217|
The category based distribution of the post advertised are as follows-
The age of the candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum should be 25 years as on 1st October, 2017.
However there is age relaxation for various categories. The details are as follows-
- For Widows/Divorced/Women who are judicially separated and are not remarried- 35 years and 38 years
- For SC/ST candidates- 40 years
The detailed age limit for the post is given in the official website.
Check Here – Latest Job Notifications
Candidates should have the minimum degree of 8th standard from any recognized board or any institute. For more details about the post, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.
There will be a series of steps for the selection procedure for the post of Chowkidar advertised by FCI MP Recruitment,2017-2018.
- Firstly, for the preliminary screening, candidates would be shortlisted from the application forms which would be submitted.
- Then, the shortlisted candidates would have to appear for a written examination.
- There would be a Physical Endurance Test(PET) for the candidates who would qualify the written examination.
- Lastly, the selection panel of the Food Corporation Of India would do the final selection on the candidate’s performance overall.
Selected candidates for the post of Chowkidar notified by the Food Corporation Of India in the state of Madhya Pradesh for the year 2017-18 are entitled to get a monthly remuneration of Rs. 8100 – Rs. 18070 as decided by the authorised person of the organisation.
The application fee for applying for the post of Chowkidar under the Food Corporation of India is Rs.300/- and the mode of payment is online. There would be extra bank charges along with GST(apart from the Rs.300/-) which has to be borne by the candidates.One can make payment through Debit/Credit cards of major banks. Details can be found from the official website.
The examination would be objective type.The details are given in a tabular form:
|Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Duration|
Each question will carry 1 mark each and there will be no negative marks. The paper would be in two languages- English and Hindi. So, candidates can attempt the paper with either of the languages between the two.
The standards for the qualification for the Physical Endurance Test-
For MALE Candidates-
|100 Meters Race||In 16 seconds|
|1.6 kilometers Race||7 minutes|
|Long Jump||3.65 Meters in total 3 chances|
|High Jump||1.2 Meters in total 3 chances|
For FEMALE Candidates-
|100 Meters Race||In 20 seconds|
|800 Meters Race||In 4 minutes|
|Long Jump||2.7 Meters(9 ft) in total 3 chances|
|High Jump||0.9 Meters(3 ft) in total 3 chances|
How to Apply for FCI,MP Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to login to the official website of Food Corporation of India,Madhya Pradesh www.fcimpapply.com
- After going to the Home Page, one has to click on the tab ‘Eligibility’ which is on the left side of the page.
- A new page would appear and candidates should carefully go through the details given on the page.
- Later, one has to go back to the ‘Home Page’ and register yourself from the link “New Registration”. Already registered candidates should select “Apply Online”.
- Read the complete details on the application form and fill the online application form for the post of Watchman advertised by FCI, MP Recruitment.
- One has to upload the necessary documents required for the application form.
- After filling the FCI,MP Recruitment application form with all the necessary documents and photographs, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled application form for usage in the future if they are selected.
The last date to apply online for the Food Corporation Watchman Recruitment 2017 is 12.11.2017.
Candidates are advised to check the official website of the organisation www.fciregionaljobs.com to have a detailed outlook about the recruitment.
Official Notification – Click Here