Expedia Interview Questions For Freshers and Experienced:
Do you want to join the Expedia family? However you are worried about your preparation. So, we are at your service to help you to achieve your dream job. Yes, you are at the right place! You can go through the Expedia Interview questions given below in the article. This article comprises of all the Expedia Interview questions asked at various rounds like HR and Technical for Freshers and experienced. You can save your time by going through the questions given in this article. So, start preparing without wasting much time.
Interview Rounds for Expedia:
The interview process of Expedia generally is divided into three main rounds. The three rounds are-
- Online test
- Technical Round
- HR interview round
The candidates are required to get the minimum marks to qualify for the next rounds. However, if you clear all the three rounds, you would be called for a personal interview round. Your selection would be totally depending on your performance.
Check Now – Expedia Recruitment
Technical Interview Questions for Freshers:
Given below are some of the most important questions which can be asked in a technical round for fresher’s. So, start preparing answers for the below questions.
Interview Questions on Digital Electronics:
- What is the difference between latch and flip-flop?
- Difference between one hot and binary encoding?
- What Is A Multiplexer?
- How Will You Implement A Full Subtractor From A Full Adder?
- Difference Between Synchronous And Asynchronous Reset?
- Is It Possible To Reduce Clock Skew To Zero? Explain Your Answer?
- In A 3-bit Johnson’s Counter What Are The Unused States?
- What Is Race-around Problem? How Can You Rectify It?
- How to achieve 180-degree exact phase shift?
- What Will Happen If Contents Of Register Are Shifter Left, Right?
- Difference between Mealy and Moore state machine?
- Design A Four-input Nand Gate Using Only Two-input Nand Gates.
Interview Questions on Java:
- What is JAR file?
- What is JNI?
- What is the difference between an Abstract class and Interface?
- What is checked and unchecked exceptions?
- What are statements in JAVA?
- What is the difference between C++ & Java?
- what is the advantage of Hibernate over JDBC?
- Why there is some null interface in java? What does it mean? Give me some null interfaces in JAVA?
- What is serialization?
- What is Collection API?What is Collection framework?
- Why Java is not a 100% oops?
- What is transient variable?
- Explain about the Set interface?
- Explain about Collection interface?
- Is string a wrapper class?
- What is singleton class? where is it used?
- What is the main difference between Entity Beans and Hibernate?
- Why do you need ORM tools like hibernate?
- What does ORM consist of?
HR Interview Questions for Freshers:
Some of the important questions which is asked in an HR round for freshers are given below. These questions would help you prepare more efficiently. It is not necessary to prepare all the questions but it is advised to prepare as many as one can.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me your hobbies.
- Do you like reading? What is the last book you have read?
- Can you mention some of your leadership qualities?
- Do you think I am left with any questions to ask?
- What makes you different from others?
- How can you be useful in the growth of the company?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Mention one advantage and one disadvantage of working in this industry.
Questions for Technical Round for Experienced Candidates:
In this round, candidates have to be thorough with the core subject topics related to the post. Their knowledge in the particular subject should be strong. Moreover experienced candidates have to be very careful in this round because they are expected to have more subject knowledge. Hence, candidates are advised to go through the topics and the questions related to them carefully.
Interview Questions on .Net Developer:
- What do you understand by .NET Framework?
- How is classic ADO different from ADO.NET?
- Define Intermediate Language?
- What do you understand by VB.NET?
- Define an IL.
- What is a major difference between classic ADO and ADO.NET?
- What are the different bindings supported by WCF?
- What is the difference between Classic ASP and ASP.Net?
- What are the major built-in objects in Asp.net?
- What are dead letter queues?
Interview Questions on PHP Developer:
- Define a PHP.
- What do you understand by a Session?
- What is the way to know the complete number of all the elements of Array?
- Throw some light on the various types of error in a PHP.
- How do we open a file?
- Mention the syntax which is basic in PHP?
- What are the differences between Get and POST methods in form submitting?
- What are the different functions in sorting an array?
- How do you destroy a particular or all Sessions?
- How can we register the variables into a session?
- What is a Session?
- Explain the types of string comparison function in PHP
- How many open modes available when a file open in PHP?
- Explain the visibility of the property or method?
- Explain Constant in Class?
- What are properties of class?
- What is the use of Php variables?
- Explain the visibility of the property or method?
Questions on SAP Developer:
- What do you understand by a private mode? What do you think that when is the right time for the user to turn on the private mode?
- Define ASAP.
- What do you understand by my sap?
- Do you think you can be able to kill a job?
- Define ABAP.
- Define BDS programming.
Questions on Android Developer:
- Site the difference between Explicit and Implicit Intent.
- What do you understand by Intent?
- How do you define Android?
- Throw some light on the advantages of Android.
- Tell me the way in which a phone call can be recorded in an Android.
HR Interview Questions for Experienced:
Nobody would like to face a stressful and tensed interview. Hence, you have to be prepared for this round. This round happens to be the most crucial round for all selected candidates. Experienced candidates already have an experience of facing an HR round. However, the questions would be little twisted for an experienced aspirant. There are certain questions given below and candidates are advised to go through them thoroughly.
- How was your last work experience?
- Give a positive and negative experience of your last job.
- Introduce yourself.
- Did you ever face any criticism in your last work?
- Tell something about you which is not there in the resume.
- What is your salary expectation?
- Give an instance of a past experience where you handled a difficult situation.
- Tell something about our company.
- Do you know our competitors?
- Would you like to work in holidays or weekends?
- Would you mind working in shift rotations?
- Tell one reason for which we should hire you.
- How would you deal with an undisciplined customer?
- What are your job expectations?
- Can you share your biggest failure with us?
- Can you work under pressure? If yes, how do you do that?
- What is your source of motivation?
- Did you ever have any disagreement with your boss?
- How did you come to know about this job vacancy?
You can keep visiting our website on a regular basis to know more the Interview questions of Expedia. We hope that we have helped you with the maximum resource which you need for your preparation. Moreover, this page can be bookmarked so that you don’t have to search again. Till then good luck for your preparations.