ESSO Recruitment 2017 – Project Scientist, RA , Project & Lab Assistant, Programmer Posts
The National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) has advertised the ESSO Recruitment 2017 for recruiting project personnel. The vacancy in Earth System Science Organization(ESSO) is suitable for PG candidates and Phd. holders . The interested candidates can submit the online applications for the 73 Research Associate/Senior and Junior Programmer/Scientist/Assistant posts before 15th Sep, 2017. The contenders can apply for the desired post after going through this page with complete details of the ESSO Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
NCESS management short lists eligible candidates and selects the project personnel on the basis of qualifications, and meritorious performance in selection rounds. The selection process consists of written test and/or personal interview, and the aspirants have to perform exceedingly well to beat the competition. Additional details of ESSO Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility terms, total posts, salary, and important links are provided below. Go through the following page that has been prepared by our competent web site team for the benefit of applicants to ESSO Recruitment 2017.
NCESS Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Max. Age Limit||Salary||Qualifications/Relevant Experience|
|1||Project Scientist C||2||40 yrs.||Rs 65,000||Master’s Degree + 3 Yrs.|
|2||Project Scientist B||15||35 yrs.||Rs 55,000||Master’s Degree ; 3 Yrs.|
|3||Research Associate||4||35 yrs.||Rs 36,000||PG 1st Class / Ph. D.|
|4||Project Assistant||44||28 yrs.||Rs 24,000||PG 1st Class|
|5||Laboratory Assistant||6||28 yrs.||Rs 15,000||Graduates/ Diploma Holders|
|6||Senior Programmer||1||28 yrs.||Rs 24,000||PG in Comp. Sci. + 3 Yrs. in Web/PHP – R&D preferred|
|7||Junior Programmer||1||28 yrs.||Rs 15,000||BE/B Tech OR PG 1st Class + 1 Yr. e-Office/ Web Apps|
|Grand Total of Posts||73|
Eligibility Criteria For Applying ESSO Jobs:
- Candidates with 1st Class Master’s Degree, Doctorates, and R&D Experience are desired for Scientist Posts.
- Experienced candidates are suitable for Research Associate posts.
- Additional qualifications like GATE, CSIR-NET are preferred for various Project Assistant (PA) posts.
- Candidates with R&D or relevant experience are desired by ESSO management for all the posts including Laboratory Assistants.
How the Selection Process will held:
The candidates are selected on the basis of academic qualifications and relevant project experience in research and development organization or elsewhere. A screening test may be conducted to eliminate potential contenders, and this is followed by written test and/or direct interview by the selection panel. The candidates are informed of the short lists and final selections using email or website notification. The final decision is made at the discretion of NCESSO management and it is non-negotiable.
How To Apply:
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link- www.ncess.gov.in
- After that, Highlight the ‘Notifications’ link on the home page.
- Click the ‘Vacancies’ link to open the recruitments page.
- Select the ‘Recruitment of Project Personnel in NCESS against Advt. No. NCESS/15/2017‘ link
- Go through the official terms and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Go back to the recruitment page and Click the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Fill in the application form with personal, academic, training, and experience details.
- Upload the scans of signature and latest passport size photo.
- Check all the input details and click the ‘Submit’ button at the end of the page.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of the filled in form for personal reference.
The following significant dates are listed in the ESSO Recruitment 2017 Advertisement:
|Date Of Official Notification||29th Aug, 2017|
|Start Date Of Online Application||29th Aug, 2017|
|Last Date Of Online Application||15th Sep, 2017|
The official link of National Centre for Earth Science Studies is at the following link – www.ncess.gov.in
The official notification and online application process are at the following link – Click Here
For more job vacancies in ESSO – Click Here