ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 – Tutors, Senior Residents, Junior Residents posts – Walk-in interviews on August 11-12th
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC Haryana has issued a vacancy advertisement in public interest. The positions available are for Tutors, Junior Residents(JR), Senior Residents(SR), and Senior Residents against General Duty Medical Officer(GDMO). Eligible candidates can walk-in on scheduled dates. Other important information including official terms, job profile, important dates, official website links, application process, selection criteria, salary and allowance, educational qualifications, etc., are listed below as per the guidelines given by ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification.
ESIC is recruiting for above vacancies. Positions are offered for both unreserved and SC/OBC/ST candidates according to rules. Vacancies may be decreased or increased during interview dates. If reserved seats do not fill up, unreserved candidates are recruited within 45 days. Candidates with essential qualifications have to attend walk-in with all testimonial proof, photos, etc.,. There are 40 vacancies for various posts in different departments.
Selection of candidates is for different subjects like Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, General Medicine/Surgery, ENT, Anaesthesia, etc., for both medical and nonmedical staff(tutors). Candidates from respective academic disciplines are screened and appointed. Selected candidates cannot practice in private, and accommodation or quarters at hostel is provided based on availability. The official notification has been issued in interest of candidates by the Dean on 30th July with the number “Advertisement No.: 6”.
The vacancies are in different medical departments and selected candidates offer services assigned as per departmental requirements. The services include teaching, training, offering medical services, etc., with supervision and guidance given by seniors where necessary. All appointees have to perform duties with discipline, diligence and in a timely manner. Service-oriented behaviour has to be displayed while on duty. This is as per the instructions provided by ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification.
The details for above mentioned positions are tabulated here:
|Sl. No.||Post Title / Tenure||Total Posts, Reservations||Department||Qualification|
|1||Tutors / 3 yrs.||8; UR -1 , OBC – 5, SC -2, ST – NIL||Anatomy, Pathology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Community Medicine, Pharmacology – 1 post each;
Physiology – 2 posts
|Medical qualification recognized as per IMC act.
MCI or State MC registration;
Specialty PG for non-medical candidates.
|2||Senior Resident/ 3 Yrs. with possible extension||4; OBC -3 , SC -1 , UR/ST – NIL||Gen. Surgery, TB & Chest – 1 post each;
Radio Diagnosis – 2 posts.
|MBBS; Speciality Diploma or Degree at PG Level with MCI Registration;|
|3||Senior Resident against GDMO/ 1 yr.||16; UR- 8, OBC – 3, SC – 3, ST- 2||Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, ENT,Casualty, Orthopaedics, TB & Chest – 1 post each
OBG, Anaesthesia – 2 posts each
Gen. Surgery, General.Medicine – 3 posts each
|Speciality PG Diploma/Degree or
MBBS with 2 yr. relevant experience
|4||Junior Resident / 1 yr.||12; UR- 8, OBC – 1, SC – 1, ST- 2||OBG, Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, Gen. Surgery – 1 post each;
Gen.Medicine – 6 posts
|MBBS with MCI Registration|
Tutors can walk-in on 12th August.
SRs for 3 yrs. walk-in : General Surgery walk-in on 12th August, other departments on 11th August.
SRs for 1 yr. walk in : General Surgery and Orthopaedics on 12th August, others on 11th August.
JRs walk-in: General Surgery walk-in on 12th August, other departments on 11th August.
Additional information pertaining to essential qualifications and relevant experience is given below in –
- Respective positions require educational qualifications in concerned subjects and degrees should be from recognised Universities/State and Central Medical Councils/etc., only.
- Candidates who completed 3 yr. as SR need not apply for 3 Yr. SR post.
- Experience should be relevant with 1 yr. service in concerned speciality subject.
- JR with 1 yr. residency are considered provided fresh JRs are not available.
ST/SC/PH/OBC/Ex-Serviceman category candidates get age relaxation following rules. The upper age limit for above mentioned positions are specified below –
- Tutors- 30 yrs. or below with internship completion reckoned on 12/08/2017. Up to 5 yrs. relaxation in upper age limit is given for Govt. servants and ESI employees.
- Senior Resident for 3 Yrs. – 35 yrs. or below as of interview date.
- Senior Resident against GDMO for 1 Yrs. – 35 yrs. or below as of interview date.
- Junior Resident – 30 yrs. or below with internship completion reckoned on interview date.
According to ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification, the vacancies are filled using the selection procedure listed below:
- Pre-interview screening for application verification. Merit, eligibility, and aptitude of candidates is decided. Interviewees may appear for same position in different departments, and this step also restricts such candidatures.
- Selection done by Medical Superintendent is final and binding.
- Selected candidates have to submit a stamp paper of Rs. 100/- containing the official terms and conditions for appointment.
- Selected candidates also have to deposit Rs. 10,000/- as security amount payable at SBI and drawn favouring ESI Fund Account No. 1
- Declaration of candidate’s selection is not confirmation of post. Documents are scrutinized at joining time.
The monthly salary details are listed below for various positions offered –
- Tutors- Rs 21,000/- i.e. (15,600/- Basic + 5,400/- GP ) with NPA and other allowances as per Rules. Retired Govt. officers receive commensurate emoluments as per latest rules
- Senior Resident for 3 Yrs. – Rs 25,350/- i.e. (18,750/- Basic + 6,600/- GP ) with NPA and other allowances as per Rules.
- Senior Resident against GDMO for 1 Yrs. – Rs 25,350/- i.e. (18,750/- Basic + 6,600/- GP ) with allowances as per Central Govt. Rules. Basic pay is deducted by Rs 600/- and Rs 1210/- for Diploma holders and non-PG candidates respectively
- Junior Resident – Rs 21,000/- i.e. (15,600/- Basic + 5,400/- GP ) with NPA and other allowances as per Rules.
Application Fee :
There is no processing fee for above mentioned vacancies, but candidates who are selected pay security deposit of Rs 10,000/- on stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. This is as per the terms of reference provided in the ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification.
How to Apply:
The following guidelines are provided to medical and non-medical applicants :
- Only eligible candidates can apply and separate applications are required for each position being sought.
- Candidates can visit official website using links given below.
- Candidate has to click the RECRUITMENT link under What’s New heading on the right.
- The page with official notifications opens.
- The application format can be downloaded by clicking the link under subject title ” Walk-in Interview for the Post of Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO,Junior Resident & Tutor.
- A printout of application form has to be taken, filled properly, and a recent passport photo has to be affixed along with signature.
- Candidate can walk-in on specified dates along with 2 passport photos, one set of photocopies that are attested as well as original testimonials at the following venue:
ESIC Medical College & Hospital
NH-3, N.I.T. Faridabad – 121001 (Hr.)
The ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 provides following dates for eligible candidates –
|Release Date of Official Notification||30th July, 2017|
|Walk-in Interview Dates (* refer vacancy table above )||11 and 12th of August, 2017 at 9 AM|
The Link to official website of ESIC is at: http://esic.nic.in/
The Link with job notification and application format is at: Click Here
- Candidates do not receive TA or DA for walk-in interview.
- Medical Superintendent reserves all rights including increasing number of vacancies or cancelling recruitment procedure .