ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 – Apply For Doctors Posts
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation or ESIC Haryana has issued a vacancy advertisement in public interest. The positions available are for Doctor Posts. Eligible candidates can attend for the walk-in interview . Other important information including official terms, job profile, important dates, official website links, application process, selection criteria, salary and allowance, educational qualifications, etc., are listed below as per the guidelines given by ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification.
The vacancies are in different medical departments and selected candidates offer services assigned as per departmental requirements. The services include Doctor Posts. All appointees have to perform duties with discipline, diligence and in a timely manner. Service-oriented behavior has to be displayed while on duty. This is as per the instructions provided by ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 notification.
According to the official notification there is vacancy for the Doctor Post.
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|7||Obst. & Gynae||03|
|Full Time /Part Time Contractual Specialists|
|12||Obs. & Gynae||01|
|19||Obs. & Gynae||02|
Candidates who apply for the (Anesthesia,Surgery,Orthopedic,Radiology,ICU,NICU,Obst. & Gynae,Eye Posts) should have MBBS with Post Graduation Degree/Diploma in Recognized University/Board.
Candidates who applied for the (Surgery,ENT,Orthopedics,Obs. & Gynae,Pediatrics,Medicine,Surgery,Casualty other posts) should have PG Degree/Diploma from the Recognized university/Board.
Check Here – ESIC Result 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts should not exceed 35 Years.Age Relaxation is also applicable for the Reserved candidates.
Candidates who applied for the above posts should attend for the Written Test/Walk -in-interview.candidates who applied for the above posts will be called for the Walk -in -Interview.
The Candidates who applied for Senior Residents Vacancy and above posts will get the Rs. 67,700/- According to official Notification.
Application Fee :
Candidates who applied for the above posts should have to pay the Application Fee.
- For Unreserved & OBC- Rs. 300/-
- For SC &ST- Rs. 75/-
- For PWD &Women Candidate- No Fee
How to Apply:
The following guidelines are provided to medical and non-medical applicants :
- Only eligible candidates can apply and separate applications are required for each position being sought.
- Candidates can visit official website using links given below.
- Candidate has to click the RECRUITMENT link under What’s New heading on the right.
- The page with official notifications opens.
- The application format can be downloaded by clicking the link under subject title ” Walk-in Interview for the Post of Senior Resident, Senior Resident against GDMO,Junior Resident & Tutor.
- A printout of application form has to be taken, filled properly, and a recent passport photo has to be affixed along with signature.
- Candidate can walk-in on specified dates along with 2 passport photos, one set of photocopies that are attested as well as original testimonials at the following venue:
ESIC Hospital, Manesar
According to the ESIC Recruitment Notification candidates have to attend for the interview on 25/10/2017
The Link to official website of ESIC is at: http://esic.nic.in/
The Link with job notification and application format is at: Click Here
- Candidates do not receive TA or DA for walk-in interview.
- Medical Superintendent reserves all rights including increasing number of vacancies or cancelling recruitment procedure .