ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Senior Residents
The Employees State Insurance Corporation based in Ahmedabad has announced its ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017 having Advt No. 03/2016 dated 01st December 2016. The organization is searching for talented candidates to apply for the job title of Senior Residents for various speciality such as Radiology, General Medicine,Orthopedics,Anesthesia with total number of seats being at 08 No’s. The job posting is in ESIC Model Hospital in Bapunagar. The participants will be selected for a tenure of 06 months after which the sole decision will be of the recruitment committee. This given notice furnishes important information about the openings so that aspirants can go through the same to gain more knowledge. This notice also contains the instructions that will be handy to apply. The walk-in Interview has been organized on 27th December 2016 and 28th December 2016 at ESIC Model Hospital.
ESIC Gujarat Jobs Vacancy Details:
With Regards to the ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2017, the organization has opened applications for the following positions –
|Designations||Speciality||Number of Vacancies||Reservation|
|Senior Resident||Anaesthesia||02 No’s||UR – 04 No’s
OBC – 04 No’s
|General Medicine||04 No’s|
The aspirants willing to apply for the post of Senior Resident must have obtained Diploma or PG Degree in Medicine from a well known Medical Institute.
The maximum age of the applicants must not cross 35 Years of age. Moreover, the organization has propounded the relaxation period that will be provided for reserved categories conforming the rules and regulations of the government.
Check here – State Govt Jobs
The ESIC Recruitment 2017 has invited candidates to apply for the post of Senior Resident for which it will be offering salary in the pay scale 15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- as Grade Pay.
Check Here – Latest jobs in Gujarat
With reference to the ESIC Recruitment 2017 notice, the application fee is required to be paid in lieu of submission of application form. A fee of 300/- must be paid either by Cheque or by Demand Draft drawn in the favor of ESI Fund A/C No.1 and payable at Ahmedabad. The Participants who are in reserved categories and have valid documents to support are exempted and similarly Female candidates are not entitled to pay the fee.
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has constituted a selection committee which will be responsible for selecting candidates. The selection process involves Interview only. The participants will be tested and monitor during interview round and based on the performance, the final list will be release awarding the respective post of Senior Residents to the candidates.
How to Apply ESIC Gujarat Vacancies:
The Employees State Insurance Corporation has advertised various positions for which the walk-in interview has been organized. In order to attend the Interview, aspirants needs to submit an application form which is available on its official site.
- In order to apply for the above mentioned position, the candidates must direct themselves to the website of ESIC Gujarat 2017 i.e. www.esic.nic.in.
- The following step is to navigate to the Careers/Recruitments/Advertisements section of the website in order to read the notification.
- Click on the appropriate option and go through it.
- Next step is to take the printout of the form.
- Fill up the complete application form and mention each and every information asked.
- Then attach two recent photos on the application form and then attach photocopies of the listed documents.
- Submit it during the Interview round where if selected, verification will be done and for which the participants must submit their original documents which will be returned after verification.
Required Documents –
- State MC/MCI Registration Certificate
- Mark sheets and educational certificates
- Caste Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Based on the official ESIC Recruitment 2017 advertisement, given are the dates touted as important –
|Walk-in Interview||27th December 2016 & 28th December 2016 from 10.00 A.M.|
Organization’s website – www.esic.nic.in