ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2017-2018 : Apply For Senior Resident (SR) and Pat Time/ Full Time Specialist Posts
ESIC Bangalore Recruitment is a recruitment Insurance corporation which had released the notification to fill up the Senior Resident (SR) and Pat Time/ Full Time Specialist Posts.interested candidates can apply now. for more details about the ESIC Bangalore Recruitment visit official notification or careersplus.in site.21-11-2017 is the last date to apply for the above posts according to official notification.
ESIC Vacancy details:
According to official notification there is a vacancy for the Senior Resident (SR) and Pat Time/ Full Time Specialist Posts.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification for ESIC Recruitment|
|Senior Resident under Three Years Residency Scheme||Candidates must have MBBS with PG degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.|
|Part Time/ Full Time Specialist||Candidates must have PG degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.|
|Senior Resident on Contract Basis against Vacancy of GDMO||Candidates must have MBBS with PG degree or Diploma in concerned specialty.|
The applicants should know that the age limitation for the latest job opening for ESIC Bangalore Senior Resident should be under 35 years as per the standard rate.
The Internship of the candidate must be completed before the interview date (Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules)
Benefits of Selection:
The candidates who are selected for the Employees State Insurance Corporation for the post of Junior Residents will get a benefit of a monthly income of Rs 15600/- with a Grade pay of Rs 5,400/- plus other allowances and NPA fixed by the authority or management of the Government of India.
The selection process of Employees State Insurance Corporation for ESIC 2017 Recruitment will be based completely on the criteria of their Interview and the previous Records of Qualification which is decided on the basis of the interview date mentioned.
How to apply for ESIC Bangalore Recruitment 2017:
For the application of Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment one must go through the following steps:
- The initial step is to log in the official website of the organization which is www.esic.nic.in.com
- Then you need to press on “Recruitment” tab which is available in the middle of the Home Page.
- Once you click on the Recruitment tab, a new page will be opened where you need to select “Walk-in-Interview” for Engagement of Junior Residents link.
- Then a PDF file with all ESIC Recruitment details will be opened.
- Then go through PDF file and once you read all the information then download the form which is prescribed below the PDF file.
- The next step is to fill all the details in the ESIC Application form incorrect way.
- Do not forget to attach all the required and mandatory files along with the application form.
- The Final step is to appear for the interview on the given date and carry the application form.
- Also, bring the original documents at the Interview time for the verification.
Employees State Insurance Corporation,
Survey No. 11-55-1, Plot No.1, 5th Main Road (Fn Campus),
Yeshwanthapur Suburb, Yeshwanthapur P.O.,
- The Mandatory documents which are required at the time of the interview process are:
- The application forms, 2 Photographs, 1 set of self-attested copies are mandatory.
- SSLC Certificate (which is required for age proof)
- MBBS Certificate.
- MCI/ KMC Registration
- Caste Certificate whichever is applicable.
- Walk-in Interview is going to be held on 21-11-2017
- The timing of the interview is 9:30 am to 10.30 am.
Do not forget to visit the official link for any latest updates. www.esic.nic.in
Official Notification – Click Here
Have a look on
|ESIC Recruitment 2017||Latest Job Notifications|
|ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017||Railway Recruitment|