Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2018 :
The European Union has extended the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship from 2014 to 2020, and India is the largest beneficiary with more than 5000 students. India is a partner of Erasmus+ programme which enables students and higher education institutions to seek admission to available courses or funds. The scholarships also encourage student exchange, volunteering, foreign teachers, and research. The pursuit of a highly competitive Joint Masters Degree to study in two institutions for receiving double or multiple degrees also requires this reward.
The scholarships are aimed at facilitating learning and teaching opportunities in foreign lands as well as building up the capacity for higher education. Students, teachers, and researchers can utilize this opportunity to expand their horizons in education, sport, training, and other youth activities. Scroll through this page for additional details of the scholarship rewards that are offered by the current Erasmus+ programme.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Details:
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMDs) are EU scholarships for the courses of academic year 2018-19. The PG level students have to apply for a maximum of 3 different programmes from the catalogue of courses. The opportunities include Engineering, Big Data and Analytics, Language Studies, Chemistry, Health Science, International Masters, etc., The courses are offered by different European Universities and the scholarship details are updated on the specific websites of programmes such as –
- AMASE, ASC, BDMA, BIFTEC
- CARTO, CEERES, DOCNOM,
- EMECS, EMMA, FAME+, GLOCAL,
- NOHA, PIXNET,STEPS, WACOMA, and many more.
The general eligibility criteria for candidates who want to start the online application process are listed here-
- UG programmes are for Diploma, Bachelor or Equivalent degree holders or attendees.
- The masters programmes are suitable for graduate and postgraduate students who completed their courses in India.
- The final year aspirants who are receiving their degrees should also confirm their eligibility for the specific course and commence their application process.
- Previous beneficiaries of Erasmus Mundus Action 2 Project are not eligible.
- Applications cannot be submitted by those who stayed, worked, or studied in Europe for a total of 12 months in the last 5 years.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship has additional aspects such as Target Groups and Mobility Types and all those who want to apply have to meet the specified criteria. The minimum and general eligibility conditions are applicable to all the aspirants, while Target Group and Mobility Type requirements have to be verified in a correct manner. These requirements depend on the choice of UG, PG, and Doctorate courses, and aspirants have to consult the programme guide for various combinations. The call for applications also lists the specific eligibility conditions for these courses and programmes.
How To Apply For Erasmus Mundus Scholarship?
- First, You have to open the official portal of Erasmus+ at the following link-
- Scroll down to the middle of this page and read the programme guide.
- Find a desirable opportunity from the list and view the complete details.
- After that, You have to click the ‘How To Apply’ link and proceed further.
- Select ‘Joint Master’s Degree’ or another opportunity that is available for Indians.
- From the drop down menu you can also choose the desired organization.
- On the search results list, Click the link ‘Apply’ at the right side of the page.
- On the next page, Chose the Erasmus Mundus course such as ASC, BDMA, etc.,
- Go through the project details and ensure your eligibility for the programme.
- Click the ‘Login’ link at the top of the page and create a personal account.
- Complete the other formalities of the online application process for your country.
The Last Date to apply for the above posts : 11/12/2017
Official Site – http://ec.europa.eu
Check The Application Form – Click Here
Note: You can also subscribe for free email service or connect with us on Facebook and Google plus for more scholarship opportunities. Stay tuned and check our website pages regularly for all the latest updates on academic rewards.